The Bestbuy Compilation Coupon Thread

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
*** Yes, we know they are copies and they say "no copies," but do you think that stops a CAG?

***Slickdeals or Fatwallet: This info and hard work came from CAG and since youre going to steal this anyway, at least give credit.

Anyway,

$10 off $29.99+ game coupon. Credit and Big thanks: ely

- Exp Nov 28 07
- Source

$5 off Playstation Underground PSP Game Best Buy Coupon. Credit and Big Thanks: Rictor

Notes:
- Exp Jan 31 08
- No Min
- One game per coupon

$10 off coupon for any PS3 game. Credit
and Big Thanks: Chronis

Notes:
- Exp Jan 31 08
- No Min
- One game per coupon

$5 GC with $50 Spent. Credit
and Big Thanks: Admiral Ackbar

Notes:
- Exp Dec 1 07
- The image should print at 300dpi as 4.95" x 2.87" or around there.
- You get a $5 gift card if you spend $50.
Not a $5 gift card for every$50.

$10 GC with $100 Spent. Credit Admiral
Ackbar

Notes:
- Exp Dec 12 07
-
This coupon should print to a piece of paper at 3.14" by 7.7" or around there.
- You get a $10 gift card if you spend $100. Not a $10 gift card for every$100.

Gamepro Coupons. $5 off etc...Credit
and Big Thanks: Spencerafg

Notes:
- Exp Nov 24 07

10% off Movers Coupon
- Find one at your local USPS (movers kit)

Can you add a Printout button automatic? I would love to printout without manually myself to shrink the size and hit print, cuz its too much work.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Can you add a Printout button automatic? I would love to printout without manually myself to shrink the size and hit print, cuz its too much work.[/quote]

Would you like me to buy the game for you aswell? Come on man, too much work? You should be happy with this thread how it is...

[quote name='kevzik']Would you like me to buy the game for you aswell? Come on man, too much work? You should be happy with this thread how it is...[/quote]

Agreed,thanks man great job!

[quote name='gareman']" $10 GC with $10 Spent. Credit Admerial Ackbar"
I believe that is 10$ gc for 100 spent"
[/quote]

Fixed all of the errors...hopefully. Added some info on the 10% movers coupon.

[quote name='rocawear1114']thanks OP[/quote]

Don't just thank me, thank the scanners. I just put this together out of convience...

Would the $10 GC for $100 purchase work with the Guitar Hero 3 bundle for 360? It states that it doesn't work for video game hardware or accessories, but the guitar is just included with the game.

Man, I just bought the Wii Zapper from Bestbuy. Guess I'll try to go back later and use the $5 off accessories $19.99

thanks.

[quote name='whorehey']Have any of you tired using these scan coupon. If so I'm guessing color prints are better?[/quote]

From my experience, yes.

I am hesitant to use these coupons at Best Buy in Fairlakes, VA. Lately they have been shooting me down..... One cashier named Kenny, calls a manager (which usually it's Al and his bitchy asian manager in training chick tags along) and usually I get shot down. Believe me I will get shot down with the 10 dollars gift card for spending 100 dollars as they will say the fine prints says no copies :( Also according to Kenny, the system is requiring manager over ride for anything over 10%... bah.. But then again this is the same store and manager who gave me the lame/cheap 14.99 Fantastic Four Silver Surfer statue package/dvd (the one with the comics not the actual movie) for 1 penny because they didn't get the shipment of Lithographs during the transformers dvd promo. Then of course 1 week later, they get in and I take a bunch :)

dumbasses.

[quote name='dman1869']When the cashier or manager asks, "Where'd you get this from?" what do u guys tell them?[/QUOTE]

didn't you ask this on the kmart 20% coupon thread?

I usually tell them that I printed it out on my printer and that it's low on ink. Hell no I am not wasting good paper nor what's left in my printer to print a coupon that could be shot down. I hate windows built in printing program because it likes to scale and crop shit all the top and I have to load photoshop and print it from there.

[quote name='dman1869']When the cashier or manager asks, "Where'd you get this from?" what do u guys tell them?[/QUOTE]

Just tell them a magazine or your friend e-mailed the coupon to you.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Can you add a Printout button automatic? I would love to printout without manually myself to shrink the size and hit print, cuz its too much work.[/QUOTE]

Lazy...

[quote name='freshzen']the $5 off accessory coupon rung up as "$5 off any PS3 accessory"

...are those fakes? O_O[/quote]

I had the same problem

The $10 off any $29.99 or higher game should be foolproof to use since you are required to print out the coupon and it comes from their own website.

punisher.gif

I successfully used the $10 off any PS3 game to snag Madden 07 for FREE. I was skeptical at first, so i decided to get the Wii Zapper along with it. When I got to the register, I asked if the coupon would work. The cashier immediately said no, looked at the coupon, then said "hold on."

I actually tried to make the coupon look legit, so I printed it on high gloss paper. She rang up Madden, then the Wii Zapper, punched in the SKU#, then manually removed $5 from each item. Works for me.

My guess is that they were so busy, she didn't bother asking a manager. :applause:

Does anyone know if the $10 off a video game $29.99+ work for PC games or is it just console games?

[quote name='Libra']Does anyone know if the $10 off a video game $29.99+ work for PC games or is it just console games?[/quote]

it says ANY video game and i reread the fine print like 5 times just so i myself dont get screwed, so u should be able to get the pc game, it is a video game afterall!:)

Thanks Op!

Saved $15 with these today!

DS Cooking Mama $4.99 net (-$5)
wii Resident Evil $14.99 net (")
wii Zapper $14.99 net (")

[quote name='donut']Thanks Op!

Saved $15 with these today!

DS Cooking Mama $4.99 net (-$5)
wii Resident Evil $14.99 net (")
wii Zapper $14.99 net (")[/quote]

im gonna get a zapper and wii points... or try to anyway

[quote name='Furashu']it says ANY video game and i reread the fine print like 5 times just so i myself dont get screwed, so u should be able to get the pc game, it is a video game afterall!:)[/quote]

Thanks. I figured it would work, but I just wanted to double check so that I could save myself the trouble of braving the crowds and getting up to the register only to get denied. ;)

bread's done
Back