The Bestbuy Compilation Coupon Thread

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
*** Yes, we know they are copies and they say "no copies," but do you think that stops a CAG?

***Slickdeals or Fatwallet: This info and hard work came from CAG and since youre going to steal this anyway, at least give credit.

Anyway,

$10 off $29.99+ game coupon. Credit and Big thanks: ely

- Exp Nov 28 07
- Source

$5 off Playstation Underground PSP Game Best Buy Coupon. Credit and Big Thanks: Rictor

Notes:
- Exp Jan 31 08
- No Min
- One game per coupon

$10 off coupon for any PS3 game. Credit
and Big Thanks: Chronis

Notes:
- Exp Jan 31 08
- No Min
- One game per coupon

$5 GC with $50 Spent. Credit
and Big Thanks: Admiral Ackbar

Notes:
- Exp Dec 1 07
- The image should print at 300dpi as 4.95" x 2.87" or around there.
- You get a $5 gift card if you spend $50.
Not a $5 gift card for every$50.

$10 GC with $100 Spent. Credit Admiral
Ackbar

Notes:
- Exp Dec 12 07
-
This coupon should print to a piece of paper at 3.14" by 7.7" or around there.
- You get a $10 gift card if you spend $100. Not a $10 gift card for every$100.

Gamepro Coupons. $5 off etc...Credit
and Big Thanks: Spencerafg

Notes:
- Exp Nov 24 07

10% off Movers Coupon
- Find one at your local USPS (movers kit)

[quote name='mephitical']Didn't see this posted here, possibly because it doesn't apply to video games. I would have thrown it in other deals, but seeing as this is The Bestbuy Compilation Coupon Thread I thought it might be welcome. I'm too lazy to upload it somewhere else, so the link goes to some deal site's hosting.

http://www.mommysavesbig.com/printable-coupons/bestbuy11.pdf

I just used this to buy an upconverting DVD player with no issues.[/QUOTE]

What is the original size of this coupon?

All coupon fits on one 8.5x11 paper.. Anybody know?

Thanks, used the $10 of any PS3 game to get the crap-tastic Beowulf for $10 (and then traded it in to Gamerush for $36 credit). =)

[quote name='canedaddy']Bummer... the "10 GC with $100 spent" coupon is listed as expiring 12/12, but it says on the coupon itself that it ended 12/8. I have a big purchase to make there after work. :cry:

[/QUOTE]
good news then - I used this today to get the HP set and it worked fine. Cashier might wonder about the dates though so if you need to change them or say you got a little careless with the scissors and cut the strip with the dates off... ;)

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']New 10%/12% off coupons, legit print-outs from BestBuy.com

Caviat: Need to have Reward Zone membership card, BB Mastercard, RZ Credit Card

(hint: membership card is free, go apply)
--
Separate coupon for games/music/movies included

10% and 12% off coupons[/quote]Thanks, used the second coupon to get 10% off UT3 for PS3

[quote name='blackbird3216']im wondering the same thing. I wanna get ghost squad/ Sonic secret rings already![/QUOTE]

Try price matching it at CC. They never look too closely at other company's coupons. They honored that $10 off $29.99 game for Metal Gear Portable Ops Plus even though it was only a $20 game. Some employees simply don't care... as long as you're spending $$ in their store and not another one.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']New 10%/12% off coupons, legit print-outs from BestBuy.com

Caviat: Need to have Reward Zone membership card, BB Mastercard, RZ Credit Card

(hint: membership card is free, go apply)
--
Separate coupon for games/music/movies included

10% and 12% off coupons[/quote]

The video game coupon i got in my email has a different barcode, any significance?

Viva Pinata is currently coming with a free $5 gift card at BB.com... if I order with in-store pick up, could I use a 12% off RZ coupon when I get the game? Yeah, I know, cheap. >_>

[quote name='UltimoRey']The video game coupon i got in my email has a different barcode, any significance?[/quote]

They might be distributing different codes since they're limiting the amount of times the coupon page can be printed... Not sure though.

I had to photoshop two pieces together.

It seems the GamePro $5 off coupons have finally come to an end. I was able to use the $10 off PS3 coupon in the OP but on a separate transaction I tried to use the GamePro ones and nothing happened when he went to accept the packages (they didn't show as packages like they always used to). Has anyone else gotten them to work recently?

And don't tell me it is because it is expired - they have always worked before no matter what the expiration date on any given copy was, since the UPC's have stayed the same. It could be that they are truly dead now though with no more to be offered.

[quote name='Mugen Power']Well, what used to work doesn't mean it'll work forever so that doesn't mean jack.
[/QUOTE]

No shit, Sherlock...

My point was that in the past they've always worked past the expiration of any given set because they planned to print more in next month's GamePro (and since they used the same UPC the printed expiration date had no meaning). Each month we've waited for someone to post a new set and we've (nearly) always gotten a new scan. It looks like they are going to stop doing this, finally. It isn't a matter of them wising up, necessarily, just that this great coupon run has possibly come to an end. But I'd still like verification from someone else as it is possible the guy just hosed up entering them on my transaction.

Anyway, it was more of just a heads up for long-time GamePro coupon users that it may finally be the end.

[quote name='io']No shit, Sherlock...

My point was that in the past they've always worked past the expiration of any given set because they planned to print more in next month's GamePro (and since they used the same UPC the printed expiration date had no meaning). It looks like they are going to stop doing this, finally. It isn't a matter of them wising up, necessarily, just that this great coupon run has possibly come to an end. But I'd still like verification from someone else as it is possible the guy just hosed up entering them on my transaction.[/quote]

Well, then why are you telling people not to tell you it's not working because it's expired? What else did you want to hear as to why it didn't work for you? :roll:

My point is that maybe BB's actually cracking down on enforcing what the restrictions say on the coupons, expiration dates included. For all we know, they may just start using unique barcodes for all subsequent coupons.

No need to get all e-defensive, ace. :roll:

[quote name='Mugen Power']
Well, then why are you telling people not to tell you it's not working because it's expired? What else did you want to hear as to why it didn't work for you?
[/quote]

BECAUSE every time in the past they have continued to work. I guess I have to SAY IT AGAIN - this means the run is over for these coupons. I'll say it in a different way below so maybe you can understand this time.

[quote name='Mugen Power'].

No need to get all e-defensive, ace. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Not getting defensive - just correcting your misunderstanding, is all. I simply meant my post as a heads up for long-time GamePro coupon users (and in particular those who wait anxiously for the next set) that we may not get any more. Every time they expire we check to see if they are still working and this is the first time in 10-12 months that they haven't. Every time before a new set with an updated expiration date has shown up in GamePro. Yes, they may very well come up with a different set of coupons but most likely in a different configuration. Most likely, the old run is finished... I know one thing for sure - I'll be making way fewer trips to Best Buy if the coupons don't make a return in some form.

And note that Best Buy coming up with a unique UPC for each set and having strictly enforced expiration dates MEANS exactly what I am saying above - a different (and much less useful) configuration for the coupons, even if they are for the same $5 off any game. I know that I got my best use out of the old coupons "between" sets - that is, when the old set had expired and before a new one had come out. If these things become only good for 3 or 4 days a month THE OLD RUN IS FINISHED, which is what I'm trying to say.

[quote name='io']BECAUSE every time in the past they have continued to work. I guess I have to SAY IT AGAIN - this means the run is over for these coupons. I'll say it in a different way below so maybe you can understand this time.

Not getting defensive - just correcting your misunderstanding, is all. I simply meant my post as a heads up for long-time GamePro coupon users (and in particular those who wait anxiously for the next set) that we may not get any more. Every time they expire we check to see if they are still working and this is the first time in 10-12 months that they haven't. Every time before a new set with an updated expiration date has shown up in GamePro. Yes, they may very well come up with a different set of coupons but most likely in a different configuration. Most likely, the old run is finished... I know one thing for sure - I'll be making way fewer trips to Best Buy if the coupons don't make a return in some form.[/quote]

Actually, I think it was you who misunderstood my intentions in stating what I did in my first post as you so seemingly want to assert some form of superiority over me by insisting that I don't understand what you say (what, with your snide remarks and your edit to the above post to try to make a point about me not understanding you), I'll leave you to your own thoughts as I have no intention in getting into an e-argument.

[quote name='Mugen Power']Actually, I think it was you who misunderstood my intentions in stating what I did in my first post as you so seemingly want to assert some form of superiority over me by insisting that I don't understand what you say (what, with your snide remarks and your edit to the above post to try to make a point about me not understanding you), I'll leave you to your own thoughts as I have no intention in getting into an e-argument.[/QUOTE]

I agree that the argument is fruitless. But in terms of the "superiority" card, let's not forget this all started with you telling me out of the blue that what I said "doesn't mean jack" when all I was trying to do was inform frequent GamePro coupon users that, for the first time all year, the coupons didn't work. You could have simply let that stand as it was.

I'm going to leave this all up for a bit so people can see it, and then delete all of it later (instead of right now so you don't think I'm abusing my mod powers). But really this is thread clutter that needs to go away ;).

I got 6 copies BEOWULF yesterday for $64.XX after taxes & Coupons. Trade-in 4 copies at GR net $155.XX after taxes. Still have 2 copies left but it'll be GONE today :)

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Please check if it's been posted already before you post a link next time. Kthx.[/quote] Yeah, please do not make it easier for CAG members to gain quick access to deals and coupons with your unsightly "hyper" links. Make us work for it!

On that same note, and without the sarcasm, threads like these need a wikipost option like slickdeals has. Some OPs are really good about maintaining the OP, but in general these large threads take constant monitoring and sifting through snarky crap comments like mine to find the actual coupons.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Please check if it's been posted already before you post a link next time. Kthx.[/QUOTE]
I'm all for the coupon link being on every page of this thread, especially when it's not in the OP.

Picked up HP Order of the Phoenix Wii for $18 with the 10% off coupon and Beowulf PS3 for $10.

[quote name='cheapkevin']Viva Pinata is currently coming with a free $5 gift card at BB.com... if I order with in-store pick up, could I use a 12% off RZ coupon when I get the game? Yeah, I know, cheap. >_>[/quote]

I would imagine, I used a printout of the coupon today buying:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Special Edition (Gift)
Scrubs Season 1 (Gift)
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

And was still able to get the $5 giftcard for DQM:J

[quote name='train789']Does anyone know where to get the actual store coupon $10 off a ps3 game????[/quote]

It was sent out to member of the Playstation Underground in a PS3 promo packet.

[quote name='J7.']http://www.mommysavesbig.com/printable-coupons/bestbuy11.pdf

Does this coupon work on items with Instant Savings in their Sunday ad?[/quote]

yes. they have hellgate london for 39.99, so you can use the 10 % off and get it to 35.99 or lower using the 12 % off.

you can't use it when you price match on another competetor because it can't be combined with any other offer. but of course you may find some lucky person who does crack the system. so you'll might as well perform the jump as you don't know where you may land.

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']yes. they have hellgate london for 39.99, so you can use the 10 % off and get it to 35.99 or lower using the 12 % off.

you can't use it when you price match on another competetor because it can't be combined with any other offer. but of course you may find some lucky person who does crack the system. so you'll might as well perform the jump as you don't know where you may land.[/quote]
Okay so I can definitely use it on a home theater item on sale? I need to know for sure because I'll have to get their early tomorrow. TY.

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']yes. they have hellgate london for 39.99, so you can use the 10 % off and get it to 35.99 or lower using the 12 % off.

you can't use it when you price match on another competetor because it can't be combined with any other offer. but of course you may find some lucky person who does crack the system. so you'll might as well perform the jump as you don't know where you may land.[/quote]

Can you use that coupon for games? It's not mentioned in the list of included items but the list of exclusions only mentions not valid on video game hardware and accessories. The coupon for games expired yesterday so I'm not sure if they'll take it.

Used $10 off PS3 for second time in a week for
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 39.99 (on sale) brought down
to $29.99, sweet deal, thnx guys.:applause:

[quote name='Nobi-Wan']I've price matched at CC so many times. Those guys never read the fine print as long as you're bringing your business there.[/quote]

You mean price matched a price and a coupon?

[quote name='Nobi-Wan']I've price matched at CC so many times. Those guys never read the fine print as long as you're bringing your business there.[/QUOTE]
did you pricematch the $10 off $29.99 on a game less than $29.99? they would probably read that.

What's the best way to print the coupons out without having to have the "imageshack" title on the top corner? I want to make this as authentic as possible.

[quote name='io']It seems the GamePro $5 off coupons have finally come to an end.[/quote]This appears to be the case. I tried using one of the GamePro coupons yesterday, but after the cashier scanned it and did the whole coupon-accepting routine, it didn't give the $5 discount.

So unless someone can prove otherwise, the GamePro coupons are dead.

They had a good run.

Any good new coupons for RZ members for spending over $100 (or even if you're not RZ)? About to spend perhaps $200 for a new GPS, so it'd be nice to save a little bit of money.

Not really interested in gift cards.

[quote name='Karuto']Any good new coupons for RZ members for spending over $100 (or even if you're not RZ)? About to spend perhaps $200 for a new GPS, so it'd be nice to save a little bit of money.

Not really interested in gift cards.[/QUOTE]

I don't have it in front of me but check the $29.99 Blu Ray player Best Buy thread. page 2 or 3 in has a generic 55 code to be used on any internet order (including store pick up).

this is not widespread knowledge so it should work fine for the next couple of days.

FYI

Nevermind I just went and found it. I know its only a crappy 5% but anyway:

CSSAVE5

Thats for Best Buy obviously.

[quote name='Snake2715']I don't have it in front of me but check the $29.99 Blu Ray player Best Buy thread. page 2 or 3 in has a generic 55 code to be used on any internet order (including store pick up).

this is not widespread knowledge so it should work fine for the next couple of days.

FYI

Nevermind I just went and found it. I know its only a crappy 5% but anyway:

CSSAVE5

Thats for Best Buy obviously.[/QUOTE]

This only works at Best Buy for Business, not BestBuy.com.

[quote name='Karuto']Where would I put CSSAVE5? And thanks! A little is still better than nothing.[/QUOTE]

A coupon code should be entered in the online order portion, I forget where exaclty but it should be pretty visible, before you authorize it.

[quote name='siderealshift']This appears to be the case. I tried using one of the GamePro coupons yesterday, but after the cashier scanned it and did the whole coupon-accepting routine, it didn't give the $5 discount.

So unless someone can prove otherwise, the GamePro coupons are dead.

They had a good run.[/QUOTE]
I had this happen to me a few months ago. I took the receipt over to the customer service desk and pointed out that there was a $5 coupon applied to my order but it didn't show up. They promptly gave me a $5 refund.

I'm heading over to my local BB to buy a $250 graphics card. Any coupons floating around out there that would be more suited to this sort of purchasing endeavor?

bread's done
Back