The Bestbuy Compilation Coupon Thread

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
*** Yes, we know they are copies and they say "no copies," but do you think that stops a CAG?

***Slickdeals or Fatwallet: This info and hard work came from CAG and since youre going to steal this anyway, at least give credit.

Anyway,

$10 off $29.99+ game coupon. Credit and Big thanks: ely

- Exp Nov 28 07
- Source

$5 off Playstation Underground PSP Game Best Buy Coupon. Credit and Big Thanks: Rictor

Notes:
- Exp Jan 31 08
- No Min
- One game per coupon

$10 off coupon for any PS3 game. Credit
and Big Thanks: Chronis

Notes:
- Exp Jan 31 08
- No Min
- One game per coupon

$5 GC with $50 Spent. Credit
and Big Thanks: Admiral Ackbar

Notes:
- Exp Dec 1 07
- The image should print at 300dpi as 4.95" x 2.87" or around there.
- You get a $5 gift card if you spend $50.
Not a $5 gift card for every$50.

$10 GC with $100 Spent. Credit Admiral
Ackbar

Notes:
- Exp Dec 12 07
-
This coupon should print to a piece of paper at 3.14" by 7.7" or around there.
- You get a $10 gift card if you spend $100. Not a $10 gift card for every$100.

Gamepro Coupons. $5 off etc...Credit
and Big Thanks: Spencerafg

Notes:
- Exp Nov 24 07

10% off Movers Coupon
- Find one at your local USPS (movers kit)

[quote name='Snake2715']A coupon code should be entered in the online order portion, I forget where exaclty but it should be pretty visible, before you authorize it.[/quote]

I am at the part where you would enter this information, but there's nothing that accepts such a small amount of characters.

And I guess it only works at Best Buy Business, so nevermind...

[quote name='Karuto']I am at the part where you would enter this information, but there's nothing that accepts such a small amount of characters.

And I guess it only works at Best Buy Business, so nevermind...[/QUOTE]

If the GPs is available anyone can order from the business site.
FYI.

Sorry I was unaware it only worked at the business side of the site.

Thanks again for the coupons, just got Ninja Gaiden super cheap since it was on sale for 39.99 anyways! Best buys near me seem to not care that the coupons are printed.

Anyone have luck using the printed "$10 off any PS3 game" coupon?

I was going to buy Ninja Gaiden this wk but they were OOS. I hope to get Assassin's Creed since it's going to be $37.99, but I would rather use the printed coupon and save my original for January if possible.

[quote name='NovaKane']Anyone have luck using the printed "$10 off any PS3 game" coupon?

I was going to buy Ninja Gaiden this wk but they were OOS. I hope to get Assassin's Creed since it's going to be $37.99, but I would rather use the printed coupon and save my original for January if possible.[/QUOTE]
I've used it a bunch of times with no problems.

Did you both cut out the coupon as if it were real or just left it on the paper as it was?

I may try this with The Simpsons and Assassin's Creed.

Thanks. I printed up two just now. I'm going 2morrow and Monday hopefully finding the games specifically on sale.

If not, I'll probably bite and get Warhawk...or maybe Sonic the Hedgehog >_<

Is Sonic even worth $20?

[quote name='T3ntman']just got assassins creed with the 10 off ps3 coupon. tomorrow im going to price match it and get 15 back.[/QUOTE]

dude you did this wrong. you paid 49.99 tonite after the coupon. tomorrow they are going to refund you 12.00 and you will have paid 37.99. if you wait until tomorrow, you will get 10.00 off of the 37.99 price and pay 27.99. you paid 10 bucks too much by buying it tonite !!

LOL, I used a PS3 coupon on All Pro Football. Worked great, except for that they charged me a penny. A penny! It says 10 dollars off any PS3 game, not 9.98 off any PS3 game! An outrage! I remember when I used the 5 dollar PS Underground coupons to get 4.99 titles for free. The receipt would just print out automatically without paying for anything!
I must have screamed at the manager of the store for 10 or 15 minutes about the computer charging me the penny. Then they asked me to leave! The bastards! I'm never shopping at Best Buy again.
Thanks for the coupon, OP. ;)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']LOL, I used a PS3 coupon on All Pro Football. Worked great, except for that they charged me a penny. A penny! It says 10 dollars off any PS3 game, not 9.98 off any PS3 game! An outrage! I remember when I used the 5 dollar PS Underground coupons to get 4.99 titles for free. The receipt would just print out automatically without paying for anything!
I must have screamed at the manager of the store for 10 or 15 minutes about the computer charging me the penny. Then they asked me to leave! The bastards! I'm never shopping at Best Buy again.
Thanks for the coupon, OP. ;)[/quote]

Most people would say that you are arguing for nothing -- but think you are completely correct
it doesnt say "$9.98 off cause we cant figure out this computer thing"

which Best Buy was this at?

[quote name='adg1034']I'm heading over to my local BB to buy a $250 graphics card. Any coupons floating around out there that would be more suited to this sort of purchasing endeavor?[/quote]

I got a free coupon for ya.....don't buy a $250 grpahics card at Best Buy.

[quote name='MikeE21286']I got a free coupon for ya.....don't buy a $250 grpahics card at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

I would usually say this my self but Best Buy had a great sale on BFG cards a few weeks ago. 15% off. Better than any other deal online or store. It was a rare occasion though.

I'm hoping the question I'm about to ask isn't as stupid as I think it might be, but does the coupon have to be printed off on a color printer?

Story (Best Buy W23rd St, NYC)
I was hesitant since it was printed, but said what the hell and went to pay for Assassin's Creed. I mean, I have nothing to lose anyway.

So as I'm going to pay for it, I see the cashier that almost didn't let me use a printed "$10 off any game" coupon awhile ago lol. The line was empty and I thought she was going to notice me as she was giving change to the customers, but another cashier called me over just in time. Ironically their registers were next to each other >_<

I'm not out of the water yet though. Early this morning when I got to school, I realized I left my coupons home so I printed spare ones @ my college b4 my final started. Thank God for computer labs! I had no scissors, but I found a paper clip and did the best I could to cut them out.

Fast forward. So I ask the cashier can I use the coupon, mind you the edges are rough as hell lmao. She tries to scan it, but it doesn't work so she types in the code. SUCCESS!

I don't think I'll have a problem getting Warhawk ( maybe The Simpsons) this week then I'm done buying games this year!

[quote name='cartman58']I'm hoping the question I'm about to ask isn't as stupid as I think it might be, but does the coupon have to be printed off on a color printer?[/quote]

I use a black & white one.

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']Most people would say that you are arguing for nothing -- but think you are completely correct
it doesnt say "$9.98 off cause we cant figure out this computer thing"

which Best Buy was this at?[/QUOTE]
I was being completely sarcastic. I was stoked to get the game, even if it was a penny. I never argued.
It was at the Best Buy in Mesa, AZ. Signal Butte and baseline.

i just had a great idea...

okay first you would print out a few of the 10 dollar off ps3 games

Then go to best buy and buy
Assassins creed for the Ps3 for 37.99 each

Then buy
Call of duty 4 for the ps3 for 37.99 each

Then go to gamestop and trade them in
and get 30 dollars store credit.

So you get 2 dollars extra for each trade...
Or if you have a Gamestop edge card add 10 percent to that
or possibly look for any special trade in deals and you could end up saving alot of money :)

Or just sell them locally to people for 50 or 60 to people who dont know about the deal lol

[quote name='Limit']i just had a great idea...

okay first you would print out a few of the 10 dollar off ps3 games

Then go to best buy and buy
Assassins creed for the Ps3 for 37.99 each

Then buy
Call of duty 4 for the ps3 for 37.99 each

Then go to gamestop and trade them in
and get 30 dollars store credit.

So you get 2 dollars extra for each trade...
Or if you have a Gamestop edge card add 10 percent to that
or possibly look for any special trade in deals and you could end up saving alot of money :)

Or just sell them locally to people for 50 or 60 to people who dont know about the deal lol[/quote]

That's the CAG spirit lol! :applause:

Hmm how was the $10 off any ps3 game distributed? Through email or at the store. I don't want to say i got it online and they say it was never on the internet.

Yesterday I used the $10 off any video game or acc. priced at $29.98 or higher. Got Naruto: Rise of a Ninja for $53.86 and Got Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles for $48.14 (The person gave me 10% off instead of $10 off but that is ok Shopko had it for $45 so in the end it worked out.) With these they had to change the price of the game manually.

[quote name='JohnnyDrama']damn, wish I had seen the "$10 off PS3 game" coupon before picking up Ninja Gaiden, might end up using it on another game though[/quote]

Print one out, take your original receipt with you, buy another one, and then return it with the original receipt. Or try and get them to adjust. (The first method is always easier, because the Customer Service Desk people tend to be bitchy about adjustments).

[quote name='Chronis']It was sent out to member of the Playstation Underground in a PS3 promo packet.[/QUOTE]

Was this sent to all members, or just a few chosen? Because I'm a member (last thing I got from them is the God of War PSP demo), and I recently move about three months ago and they might have sent it to my parents' address (which is where they sent the GoW PSP demo).

[quote name='RiCeBo1']What's the best way to print the coupons out without having to have the "imageshack" title on the top corner? I want to make this as authentic as possible.[/QUOTE]

Your printer should have the option of what is to be shown on the prints.

I'm going to try the $10 of any PS3 game coupon and hopefully get CoD4 for $28.

Wish me luck.

I'm going to Best Buy today to pick up COD4 for $38 on 360. I might have to try and get Assassin's Creed for $28 on PS3.

used $10 off ps3 game to get simpsons for $28, she called the manager over so i thought I was screwed. Then the manager was like I've never seen this one before try scanning it, wouldnt scan... So she told the cashier to enter the SKU, and BRAVO!

[quote name='NovaKane']Story (Best Buy W23rd St, NYC)
I was hesitant since it was printed, but said what the hell and went to pay for Assassin's Creed. I mean, I have nothing to lose anyway.

So as I'm going to pay for it, I see the cashier that almost didn't let me use a printed "$10 off any game" coupon awhile ago lol. The line was empty and I thought she was going to notice me as she was giving change to the customers, but another cashier called me over just in time. Ironically their registers were next to each other >_<

I'm not out of the water yet though. Early this morning when I got to school, I realized I left my coupons home so I printed spare ones @ my college b4 my final started. Thank God for computer labs! I had no scissors, but I found a paper clip and did the best I could to cut them out.

Fast forward. So I ask the cashier can I use the coupon, mind you the edges are rough as hell lmao. She tries to scan it, but it doesn't work so she types in the code. SUCCESS!

I don't think I'll have a problem getting Warhawk ( maybe The Simpsons) this week then I'm done buying games this year![/quote] i hate that store! I was trying to use the $10 off coupon on All pro football for the PS3, and the manager screamed NO COPIES(even though it scanned), and I NEVER SEEN THAT COUPON BEFORE. It's near that woman in the front of the line, to you right.

[quote name='blackbird3216']i hate that store! I was trying to use the $10 off coupon on All pro football for the PS3, and the manager screamed NO COPIES(even though it scanned), and I NEVER SEEN THAT COUPON BEFORE. It's near that woman in the front of the line, to you right.[/quote]

Actually, she's usually on the first register to the left of the line. I always get called over to the left side for some reason. I thought it was over when I saw her too. I knew for a fact she wasn't going to take a rough looking coupon like mines if she was to ring me up lmao.

But now that you mentioned being rejected, I'm kind of gald I didn't go back today after work. I was going to get Warhawk or The Simpsons. I would've hated to go there and get turned away or even worse...see that chick again...although she does look good :cool:.

I now have my current backlog I need to finish plus a stack of new PS2/PS3 games to play...all thanks to CAG! :applause:

[quote name='kyle90316']used $10 off ps3 game to get simpsons for $28, she called the manager over so i thought I was screwed. Then the manager was like I've never seen this one before try scanning it, wouldnt scan... So she told the cashier to enter the SKU, and BRAVO![/quote]

lucky...*mumbles incoherently* :bomb:

... should'a been a goddam 360 coupon :roll:

[quote name='KingBroly']I'm going to Best Buy today to pick up COD4 for $38 on 360. I might have to try and get Assassin's Creed for $28 on PS3.[/quote]

I think i'm going to do the same thing. $66 for these two games is a pretty big steal.

Question, is Assasins Creed still buggy for the PS3? I remember initial accounts that the game had issues and i don't remeber if it was ever fixed.

I don't think they've released the patch yet, and it doesn't bug out too much anyways. So even with the bugs its definately worth the money.

nyc location;
most coupons i have used [5 off 30, 10-12% off] all require to have the code entered in manually as i print the coupons on low settings. but as long as the bar code is visible then it's fine.

btw, you need to have balls to talk back to the managers. first off all, if he or she says no copies, show the idiot the header, it says "print this coupon and bring to a best buy store". still a problem, tell the idiot to point on the coupon where it says no copies.

[quote name='heavyd853']I don't think they've released the patch yet, and it doesn't bug out too much anyways. So even with the bugs its definately worth the money.[/quote]

Huh thats kinda weird... i might want to wait for the 360 version though... being more bug free and all.

are the coupons that are out of date still working? would really like to pm the cod4 360 game and use a coupon to lower it even more.

[quote name='thisjustanother']are the coupons that are out of date still working? would really like to pm the cod4 360 game and use a coupon to lower it even more.[/QUOTE]
The out-of-date coupons will not work, because they are expired.

You can either PM or use a coupon, cant use both. Unless it's BestBuy's sale.

That is not true. I used 2 $10 off $29.99 or more on video games and acc. on Sat. I might or might not have edited an exp. date on it. But they just over wrote the price. I saved $13.45 by switching to CAG to date.

[quote name='Duddy07']That is not true. I used 2 $10 off $29.99 or more on video games and acc. on Sat. I might or might not have edited an exp. date on it. But they just over wrote the price. I saved $13.45 by switching to CAG to date.[/quote]
Wow, cool! You committed fraud and saved $13.45. Meanwhile, the rest of us move one step closer to increased skepticism from cashiers and Best Buy becoming more reluctant to make valid printable coupons.
AWE.
SOME.

What happens when they scan the 10 off 30 coupon? It says not in combination with other offers. Does that mean I can't use it for games that are on sale?

[quote name='Doomed']What happens when they scan the 10 off 30 coupon? It says not in combination with other offers. Does that mean I can't use it for games that are on sale?[/quote]
Sale prices are not considered "offers" since the price is already adjusted systemwide before purchase - that clause is there so you can't combine coupons. You're fine to use a coupon on sale prices for an additional discount.

[quote name='mephitical']Sale prices are not considered "offers" since the price is already adjusted systemwide before purchase - that clause is there so you can't combine coupons. You're fine to use a coupon on sale prices for an additional discount.[/quote]

This is true... However, the $10 off $30 coupon is expired.

bread's done
Back