The Bestbuy Compilation Coupon Thread

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
*** Yes, we know they are copies and they say "no copies," but do you think that stops a CAG?

***Slickdeals or Fatwallet: This info and hard work came from CAG and since youre going to steal this anyway, at least give credit.

Anyway,

$10 off $29.99+ game coupon. Credit and Big thanks: ely

- Exp Nov 28 07
- Source

$5 off Playstation Underground PSP Game Best Buy Coupon. Credit and Big Thanks: Rictor

Notes:
- Exp Jan 31 08
- No Min
- One game per coupon

$10 off coupon for any PS3 game. Credit
and Big Thanks: Chronis

Notes:
- Exp Jan 31 08
- No Min
- One game per coupon

$5 GC with $50 Spent. Credit
and Big Thanks: Admiral Ackbar

Notes:
- Exp Dec 1 07
- The image should print at 300dpi as 4.95" x 2.87" or around there.
- You get a $5 gift card if you spend $50.
Not a $5 gift card for every$50.

$10 GC with $100 Spent. Credit Admiral
Ackbar

Notes:
- Exp Dec 12 07
-
This coupon should print to a piece of paper at 3.14" by 7.7" or around there.
- You get a $10 gift card if you spend $100. Not a $10 gift card for every$100.

Gamepro Coupons. $5 off etc...Credit
and Big Thanks: Spencerafg

Notes:
- Exp Nov 24 07

10% off Movers Coupon
- Find one at your local USPS (movers kit)

[quote name='monstericreated']This is true... However, the $10 off $30 coupon is expired.[/quote]
Yeah. But the CAG in me must try. What happens if I get them to scan it? I'm guessing it won't work, in which case I either get a manual markdown or pay $30 instead of $20.

Anyone know if BB will give store credit for games without receipt?
If not, I guess I can try Walmart.

[quote name='DrNo888']Anyone know if BB will give store credit for games without receipt?
If not, I guess I can try Walmart.[/quote]
Sometimes - usually around the holidays it's not a big deal because they just want to move people through. Target definitely will, but you can only do it twice in a 12-month period, so if you have other stuff to return without a receipt try to make it all in one trip.

[quote name='mephitical']Sometimes - usually around the holidays it's not a big deal because they just want to move people through. Target definitely will, but you can only do it twice in a 12-month period, so if you have other stuff to return without a receipt try to make it all in one trip.[/QUOTE]

I saw a person (before Target "required" a receipt) return a fake Christmas tree the day after Christmas... it was... sad.

Did not realize that Target took items back w/o a receipt during the holidays though...

Just got back from Walmart, BB, and Target.
All shot down without some kind of receipt.

BB and Target requires receipt for all returns or exchanges.
Walmart will only exchange for items less than $50 for electronics without receipt.

[quote name='DrNo888']Just got back from Walmart, BB, and Target.
All shot down without some kind of receipt.[/quote]
Odd - I thought the Target policy was universal. I just returned something on Monday with no receipt and was given the usual "12-month period" speech but otherwise had no problems.
If there is a Fred Meyer in your area it's worth a shot. They tend to do no-receipt returns.

I just photoshopped a new expiration date onto the $10 of $20 coupon, let's hope it works...I'm off to Best Buy now! Wish me luck, CAGs!

[quote name='Average Fury']I just photoshopped a new expiration date onto the $10 of $20 coupon, let's hope it works...I'm off to Best Buy now! Wish me luck, CAGs![/QUOTE]
sigh... I hope you get caught.

[quote name='Average Fury']I just photoshopped a new expiration date onto the $10 of $20 coupon, let's hope it works...I'm off to Best Buy now! Wish me luck, CAGs![/quote]
I hope you get paint spilled on your pants on your way there. The kind that you can't get out no matter how much you scrub.

[quote name='Average Fury']I just photoshopped a new expiration date onto the $10 of $20 coupon, let's hope it works...I'm off to Best Buy now! Wish me luck, CAGs![/quote]

Leave Please.

Does anyone know if the 10 off any PS3 coupon works with sale items? Was thinking about putting it on Assassins creed and getting it for $27.99.

[quote name='ighosty']Does anyone know if the 10 off any PS3 coupon works with sale items? Was thinking about putting it on Assassins creed and getting it for $27.99.[/quote]

Yeah, it does work.

[quote name='Eyecue']Yeah, it does work.[/quote]

Man, Assassins is really tempting then. 27.99 and I have a 25 giftcard so its only 4 bucks out of my pocket.

Sweeeeeeet, the coupon worked. I had a $5 reward certificate lying around, so I got the Orange Box for PC for $25. :D

edit: typo in my original post, should have been "$10 off $30"

Originally Posted by Average Fury
I just photoshopped a new expiration date onto the $10 of $20 coupon, let's hope it works...I'm off to Best Buy now! Wish me luck, CAGs!

[quote name='Average Fury']Sweeeeeeet, the coupon worked. I had a $5 reward certificate lying around, so I got the Orange Box for PC for $25. :D

edit: typo in my original post, should have been "$10 off $30"[/quote]
Go away, fraud is not welcome here.

I don't know how coupons work at Best Buy but where I work if we scan a coupon that is expire the computer lets us know.

It appears that his photoshop worked meaning that either it didn't really expire on that date or that the cashier that he took it to had to overring the amount on the coupon. If the former is the case then I don't see a problem but if it is the latter then that kid is an ass.

I do not advocate what I'm about to ask or have any intention of doing... but

Couldn't one buy a game with the coupon, then return the game keeping the $5 GC, then buy another game with another coupon and return it, and keep that $5 GC as well? In theory wouldn't that be an infinite loophole to gaining giftcard credit? Maybe I'm just ignorant, but shouldn't there be a way to stop that? Maybe Bestbuy discredits your giftcard when that happens but I don't know.

[quote name='pirateghost']I do not advocate what I'm about to ask or have any intention of doing... but

Couldn't one buy a game with the coupon, then return the game keeping the $5 GC, then buy another game with another coupon and return it, and keep that $5 GC as well? In theory wouldn't that be an infinite loophole to gaining giftcard credit? Maybe I'm just ignorant, but shouldn't there be a way to stop that? Maybe Bestbuy discredits your giftcard when that happens but I don't know.[/quote]BB figured out that a while ago.

One of two things happens:
1) The gift card and the item with the gift card are packaged together as a single "item", so you have to return both to get all your money back.
2) The cost of the gift card is deducted from the cost of the item, so if you return the item minus the gift card, you get cost - $5 back.

[quote name='pirateghost']I do not advocate what I'm about to ask or have any intention of doing... but

Couldn't one buy a game with the coupon, then return the game keeping the $5 GC, then buy another game with another coupon and return it, and keep that $5 GC as well? In theory wouldn't that be an infinite loophole to gaining giftcard credit? Maybe I'm just ignorant, but shouldn't there be a way to stop that? Maybe Bestbuy discredits your giftcard when that happens but I don't know.[/quote]

You could only get away with it 3 times in a 12 month period... If you took the game back without the receipt then they would know nothing about the GC, but you would have to provide your drivers license and they would track you that way and they will only allow three "non receipt" exchanges within a 12 month period...

I am sure if you took the game back with the receipt then one of the two things that shrike4242 stated would happen...

[quote name='mephitical']I hope you get paint spilled on your pants on your way there. The kind that you can't get out no matter how much you scrub.[/quote]

love it.

BB 10 dollars off Pc Games 19.99 or more (It might have been 29.99 or more, but considering the following:)

Found on the back of the WoW logo'd BB gift card. Some stores have them floating around on the Main Gift Card rack or the mini gift card round holder, others have them hanging by the Customer Service Desk. It is a regular BB gift card, not a WoW prepaid card, and the coupon is on the cardboard backing, not on the giftcard itself. Its like the old 10 off 20+ game discount coupon they had.

Go rape them.

Just a heads up to anyone trying to use that 10 dollars off any ps3 game in San Francisco area! The Bestbuy on Harrison street has the printed out coupon all over the checkout area with a big 'X' on it, meaning they wont accept that specific coupon if it was printed out... they want to see the original! so i had to go to another Bestbuy in Emeryville.

Does printing out the 10$ off ps3 coupon actually work? I thought Bestbuy doesn't take online printouts? Anyways, I wanna use it on nba 2k8 which is now 40 bucks. I already used the one mailed to me on ut3, so I need another one. Does it actually work?

[quote name='shortyman920']Does printing out the 10$ off ps3 coupon actually work? I thought Bestbuy doesn't take online printouts? Anyways, I wanna use it on nba 2k8 which is now 40 bucks. I already used the one mailed to me on ut3, so I need another one. Does it actually work?[/quote]

they have to take print outs because they email them out

[quote name='pete5883']No, they are sent by regular mail.[/QUOTE]

I think he means that generally speaking, they have to accept printouts, because in general, they offer printable coupons. But yes, this particular coupon ($10 off PS3 game) was a physically mailed coupon.

bread's done
Back