The BioWare Bazaar thread of get tokens, win auctions, get stuff

It's kind of a downer that we all have pretty much 30 clicks each, but that probably means everyone else in this thread has 30 clicks too so we won't be at much of a disadvantage.

By the way, now that you're on social.bioware, you might as well grab free ME2 gear via reusable Dr. Pepper codes: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248223

And earn free DA gear by playing the (really good) Dragon Age: Journeys flash game on Kongregate. Please register here and then search for Dragon Age: http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=WoozleWozzle

Note that uploading your DA Character Creator character not only gets you Bazaar tokens, but also unlocks another piece of DA gear.

You can view all your gear unlocks and purchased DLC by logging in and going to "Profile>Your registered game promotions" via the left-hand navigation.

capm.jpg

If all of us click all of the links in the list

We all get the maximum amount of tokens every day easily

But if only a few of us do

We all lose out

Everyone, please click everything in the massive link list. It doesn't take any effort with the extension.

Oh, I knew I was forgetting something. You'll also get exclusive dialogue and a new talent if you beat the ME iPhone game while logged into your EA Master Account and afterward start a new ME2 game:

How to enable Mass Effect Galaxy dialog

• You must play and finish the Mass Effect Galaxy iPhone game and log into your EA account to upload the unlock
  • When playing Mass Effect 2 you must have Miranda and Jacob in your party to witness dialog

I'd recommend a little more explanation on the referral link compilation in the front post. Also, mentioning the FireFox add-on would be really helpful too.

According to the rules, this'll operate like a proper Auction with bidding and whatnot, and you don't lose tokens if you don't win the item. With only 412 prizes to be won, seems like the winners for any auction will be the people who dump all their points on it. Even if they lose, they still have all their points and can try again. Makes these initial referral clicks all the more important.

Click early, and click often!

Wow, this is a piece of cake using the add-on... it takes all of a thirty seconds (if that lol) to click on everyone's link. Hopefully people will continue to do it each day.

Having a few issues. Where do I get the social bioware link for my bazaar account and the other two are with the links people have posted. When I click them it just takes me to the DAO site and the ME2 site.

edit: found my social link

http://social.bioware.com/brc/1692648

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated with everyone I believe. Just for the record, we're at 95 links, so if you're using the addon you may want to up the total that it'll open to 125 or so.

Oh nice, I just went through a clicked everyone of those link individually T_T glad that add-on got introduced.

You should put info on that firefox addon on the OP also, would incline more people to click all the links instead of getting overwhelmed by the big list and only click a couple

Has anyone gotten points from the twitter contest yet? I won and havent gotten the points yet.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']It was painstaking clicking all the links by hand. Got the add-on for tomorrow though...[/QUOTE]

Which add-on?

bread's done
Back