The BioWare Bazaar thread of get tokens, win auctions, get stuff

[quote name='MascotRay']It's because we are new, so we aren't allowed to post links. Us newbies are gonna need someone to please keep and eye out and add us to the master list. ;)[/QUOTE]
Ah, that makes sense. I'm so used to seeing the various workarounds (usually by spammers & scammers), I didn't realize what a honestly posted newb link looked like.

I've updated the list. It is a bit sad to have to add a number of links, and only seeing that I've gained 20 tokens. Please everyone, use the addon, click the links. I want to get a copy of DA:O or ME2 for PC!

I wonder if the multiclick addon is screwing things up...their system may look at a hundred referrals coming from the same IP as an automated process and invalidate all of 'em

[quote name='YodaEXE']I've updated the list. It is a bit sad to have to add a number of links, and only seeing that I've gained 20 tokens. Please everyone, use the addon, click the links. I want to get a copy of DA:O or ME2 for PC![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I've installed and clicked. BTW after the first 500 points, you only get 1 per click per day instead of 10 per click per day. could this have happened to you?

[quote name='hellmutt']Thanks, I've installed and clicked. BTW after the first 500 points, you only get 1 per click per day instead of 10 per click per day. could this have happened to you?[/QUOTE]
Nah, I've been keeping an eye on things. People just aren't clicking I guess.

[quote name='Salamando3000']I wonder if the multiclick addon is screwing things up...their system may look at a hundred referrals coming from the same IP as an automated process and invalidate all of 'em[/QUOTE]
It's possible, but I don't think so. I definitely have seen my number increase after people have used the addon.

Also, list is updated.

[quote name='YodaEXE']I've updated the list. It is a bit sad to have to add a number of links, and only seeing that I've gained 20 tokens. Please everyone, use the addon, click the links. I want to get a copy of DA:O or ME2 for PC![/QUOTE]

I some how have got 35 from the looks of things. Hell all I want is ME or DA:O on the PC. If it was the LE of ME2 I would take it. Some of the lithos would be nice but I have no place to hang them but if I win one I will be happy. I don't have FF on this PC but will run it on my other one later today with all the links even though I did it already this morning.

Yoda, is your referral URL the one at the bottom below the line? I didn't see it at first. That might be why some people are missing yours.

710 so far, this was a great idea. I think the multi-click is working, at least for me, thanks everyone. Does anyone know if you had to enter an address when signing up? I don't remember, but i live in New York so technically i wouldn't be eligible (NY and FL are excluded). However, i could probably enter my work address (in Connecticut) and be fine, i just wanted to make sure.

Okay. I've clicked on everyone's referral. Man, that's a lot. lol. I don't mind though. I'm at work.

Don't forget to click mine!

[quote name='aristokrat']Yoda, is your referral URL the one at the bottom below the line? I didn't see it at first. That might be why some people are missing yours.[/QUOTE]
That is my URL, however my URL is also in the list. I just added the URL to my sig for when I'm posting elsewhere as well.

Also, on a sort of related note, I just got a DM saying I won one of the challenges! Apparently I won #7, which I think was the "Enchantment?" one, which pleases me, as that part of DA:O always made me laugh. With any luck, I'll actually be able to get something during the auction!

710 so far, this was a great idea. I think the multi-click is working, at least for me, thanks everyone. Does anyone know if you had to enter an address when signing up? I don't remember, but i live in New York so technically i wouldn't be eligible (NY and FL are excluded). However, i could probably enter my work address (in Connecticut) and be fine, i just wanted to make sure.

My profile on BioWare's website is absolutely blank, so I assume they judge your eligibility upon winning an auction. On the rules, it states that potential winners may be required to "sign and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility."

[quote name='YodaEXE']That is my URL, however my URL is also in the list. I just added the URL to my sig for when I'm posting elsewhere as well.

Also, on a sort of related note, I just got a DM saying I won one of the challenges! Apparently I won #7, which I think was the "Enchantment?" one, which pleases me, as that part of DA:O always made me laugh. With any luck, I'll actually be able to get something during the auction![/QUOTE]

Curious what you posted for that one. The contest rules say it is 60% creativity but I'm curious as to what they think is creative.

[quote name='reininop']Curious what you posted for that one. The contest rules say it is 60% creativity but I'm curious as to what they think is creative.[/QUOTE]
I just sent back "Enchantment!" which is what I think they were going for in that one. Dunno though.

[quote name='YodaEXE']I just sent back "Enchantment!" which is what I think they were going for in that one. Dunno though.[/QUOTE]

Well, that or it's random, I sent back "ENCHANTMENT!!" and I didn't get anything. So who knows.

[quote name='reininop']Well, that or it's random, I sent back "ENCHANTMENT!!" and I didn't get anything. So who knows.[/QUOTE]

I did as well. Im pretty sure with those they have to just randomly pick winners, since there is only one right answer, and almost everyone will probably have it correct.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Also, on a sort of related note, I just got a DM saying I won one of the challenges! Apparently I won #7, which I think was the "Enchantment?" one, which pleases me, as that part of DA:O always made me laugh. With any luck, I'll actually be able to get something during the auction![/QUOTE]

First, I must say Congrats! Now, I must say you suck. Given the nature of the contest, as long as you keep up with referral links to the end, you're almost guaranteed something, as long as you don't wait to the last day or so to try and win.

Downloaded the multi-link addon and added the links. Heres mine for the list! Thanks!
social.bioware.com/brc/1356935

Edit: I havent seen so much Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age at once! So many links. :p

[quote name='YodaEXE']I just sent back "Enchantment!" which is what I think they were going for in that one. Dunno though.[/QUOTE]
Yeah totally wasn't sure what to do on that one, oh well.

And here I've been trying to come up with all kinds of clever things to say, due to the creativity rule. Guess I'll add the obvious answers (which I thought had no chance of winning) to my guesses. Have you been submitting immediately when there's a new question?

[quote name='aristokrat']And here I've been trying to come up with all kinds of clever things to say, due to the creativity rule. Guess I'll add the obvious answers (which I thought had no chance of winning) to my guesses. Have you been submitting immediately when there's a new question?[/QUOTE]
I submit fairly early. Usually when I see it, I submit then and there.

Just did my nightly click will do it again when i wake up. Keep it up folks and thanks to everyone who's doing it, and thanks Yoda and OP for all the work.

The list is so long it's crashing my Firefox. Perhaps you could sort the list into groups of 50 or so to make it easier for me to click in smaller batches?

Hey Yoda,

I wondered why I hadn't received any referral hits since yesterday when I posted, I figured it out:

If you just arrow over my link, the link shows that it's connecting to "http://masseffect.bioware.com" instead of the correct referral link. Could you update/fix that for me?

http://social.bioware.com/brc/946633

Thanks!

I've updated the list. Also, guys, please do NOT PM me asking me to add you to the list. Post the link here, like everyone else. I'll update the list when I have the time.

[quote name='Raider']Did my part and clicked on all the new links. What's everyone's token total? Mines @ 6523[/QUOTE]
6900 for me, and I'm waiting for an additional 500 for winning a challenge yesterday.

bread's done
Back