The BioWare Bazaar thread of get tokens, win auctions, get stuff

YodaEXE was the highest bidder on the next item. Dragon Age Novels, Window Cling, Inflatable Sword, IDW Comic #1, Copy of Dragon Age: Origins.

I need the 500 points I haven't received from challenge 13 just to top 8k :lol:

It looks likely that I may not win anything. I wish we could donate tokens to each other.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Also, keep clicking the links, people. It looks like points are continuing to accumulate.[/QUOTE]

They are. Not like it matters with all of the freeloading jackasses that don't click anything. Thanks to everyone that has continued to click. At least we're getting a little use out of this thread.

That Mass Effect shirt pack was tempting. I could have swooped in and beat the winning bid, but I think I'm going to sit on my tokens for a while and see if I can score something big.

[quote name='WoozleWozzle']Man, we need more clickers. =[[/QUOTE]

Itll help but theres still the 500 token limit per day from refferal then every click is only 1 point after that so it would take a shitload lol.

[quote name='DiscoDuck8k']Wow, if all of the items go up to 10,000+ tokens, won't be able to get a single thing. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. Im sure there is atleast 1,000 people with 10,000 tokens each. It really does feel pointless.

Edit: Wow that guy had almost 12,000 tokens holy shit.

Lol, the PC is going up earlier than I thought, i was hoping it would be the last day so there would be a lot of people saving up for it, now the people who dont get it will be looking for the next best thing.

There she blows! ME2 Collector's Edition PC. This should be fun to watch.

Edit: I it just me or would the rig look much better if the front bezel was solid black?

[quote name='musicjunkie']Well there goes a PC to some lucky winner.[/QUOTE]

On the bright side, we get to see how many tokens the "richest" person has now.

Man, I am actually pretty close to that 11930 build on the PC. I'm about 700 tokens short, though. :cry:

EDIT: ...aaaaand never mind. 14000 tokens? How the hell?

[quote name='OddLogik']Lol, the PC is going up earlier than I thought, i was hoping it would be the last day so there would be a lot of people saving up for it, now the people who dont get it will be looking for the next best thing.[/QUOTE]

There are 7 PC's total (6 left) and 3 laptops in the auction. People still have a reason to save.

[quote name='OddLogik']Lol, the PC is going up earlier than I thought, i was hoping it would be the last day so there would be a lot of people saving up for it, now the people who dont get it will be looking for the next best thing.[/QUOTE]
Its to throw us all off! They really seems like they are trying to throw up stuff as randomly as possible though, for obvious reasons.

[quote name='Metalic']14000!!! damn how the hell they get so high.[/QUOTE]
I wonder this as well. I thought I was doing well getting close to 9000.

[quote name='aristokrat']There are 7 PC's total (6 left) in the auction. People still have a reason to save.[/QUOTE]

Good point, i completely forgot.

And remember, even getting a second place bid in isn't a bad idea, because all winners will be investigated (mostly for the img tag exploit), so you might get to win by default, the two sweetest words in the english language.

I'm glad I wasn't planning on trying for one of the PCs (I'm perfectly happy with my i5 rig), as it would be pretty much impossible to get. I thought getting a bit over 9000 was doing well, but holy crap this is ridiculous.

[quote name='YodaEXE']I'm glad I wasn't planning on trying for one of the PCs (I'm perfectly happy with my i5 rig), as it would be pretty much impossible to get. I thought getting a bit over 9000 was doing well, but holy crap this is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

I think most of us cags are at about the 9,000 mark, lets hope that it starts being more cag friendly.

[quote name='YodaEXE']I'm glad I wasn't planning on trying for one of the PCs (I'm perfectly happy with my i5 rig), as it would be pretty much impossible to get. I thought getting a bit over 9000 was doing well, but holy crap this is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

OVER 9000?!?!?

In all seriousness, you can tell there's not a lot of eBay pro's in the bioware community. At least none who've revealed themselves yet. The 14000 guy gonna win by 2000 points, what a waste. But good for everyone else.

EDIT: Perhaps I spoke too soon. I wonder if they'll have someone on hand 24/7 to verify the accounts of all current leaders. What a boring way for someone to spend the night.

[quote name='YodaEXE']What in the world? Where did the 14000 bid go?[/QUOTE]

Maybe he was one of the people who exploited the system somehow and just got caught...I heard more than 1 person got banned...

[quote name='aristokrat']OVER 9000?!?!?

In all seriousness, you can tell there's not a lot of eBay pro's in the bioware community. At least none who've revealed themselves yet. The 14000 guy gonna win by 2000 points, what a waste. But good for everyone else.

EDIT: Perhaps I spoke too soon. I wonder if they'll have someone on hand 24/7 to verify the accounts of all current leaders. What a boring way for someone to spend the night.[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling since its the day of the auction I'm sure they are constantly checking everyone over a certain amount (lets say 12k for example). The referral link is connected to their site so they can see how many times it was clicked, from what IP, in what time frame, anything. Knocking out that 14k is just the beginning of things to come.

Since it seems like the prizes are somewhat split up (least from what they've shown already) I'd say wait until wed night/thurs morning so all the exploiters spend their points or are weeded out.

It's an interesting economy we're participating in when a computer is only worth 50% more than a shirt collection.

And I wish I had a computer that I could upload a DA:O character from. Each point is worth more than the one before it.

[quote name='Metalic']I am strangely addicted to watching the auction page. This is going to ruin my week![/QUOTE]

Haha, same here. It's really amusing to watch especially since they change every 15 minutes :whee:

Just saw the PC and past auction. 10,000+?! Goddamn, I don't think I'll ever going to win one. :cold:

I'm still at 6000+ and still not credited by my challenge wins. I'm beginning to think this all :bs:

bread's done
Back