The BioWare Bazaar thread of get tokens, win auctions, get stuff

Seeing how the stuff is now not hitting the 10k+ range maybe around 3 am I will be able to get something. Maybe then it will be around 6 or 7k.

Looks like a computer went for ~12000, hoping another one goes up in the dead of night for like 9000, probably unlikely though,lol.

Won challenge #23! Funny thing is, I got the message BEFORE the challenge was even over. They said no more challenges on Twitter, but there was still 20 minutes left to challenge #23 when I checked the Bazaar. Still waiting for my points from challenge #10 :cry:.

Know what fucking sucks?

I could have won that computer, but the two challenges I won today still haven't be credited to my token total.

Wow. Just wow.

I find it odd that the pc only when for ~12k, especially since the first pc went for 16k, w/ three other bids well above 12k. Maybe the high bidders had work or class?

Or maybe the high bidders already used up their tokens. That was one nice rig too.

------------

A comic pack for 10K...really? Sheesh, these auctions are really uneven.

[quote name='cali4nic8r']I find it odd that the pc only when for ~12k, especially since the first pc went for 16k, w/ three other bids well above 12k. Maybe the high bidders had work or class?[/QUOTE]

More likely that they just didn't know about it. There's no schedule, so unless you're keeping tabs on this 24/7, it's likely you'll miss the good items.

How long are these auctions going for? I just noticed I have 8000 points, which is a bit under these bidders. I can stay up all night if I have to.

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the clicks. I ended up winning the graphics card! I'll keep clicking for the rest of you, I think the bids will come down a lot over the next few days so good luck!

[quote name='blackvolk']Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the clicks. I ended up winning the graphics card! I'll keep clicking for the rest of you, I think the bids will come down a lot over the next few days so good luck![/QUOTE]

congrats, glad to see someone won

Seems like I'll be lucky if I could get a pack of stickers and some pocket lint for the number of tokens I have.

/sigh

[quote name='blackvolk']Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the clicks. I ended up winning the graphics card! I'll keep clicking for the rest of you, I think the bids will come down a lot over the next few days so good luck![/QUOTE]

Grats dude, how many tokens was it? Or do I not wanna know lulz

http://social.bioware.com/brc/684160

Congrats. That card is pretty beastly.

[quote name='Green Card200']Grats dude, how many tokens was it? Or do I not wanna know lulz

http://social.bioware.com/brc/684160[/QUOTE]

You should be able to see the list of past auctions on the auction page, there's a link at the bottom.

In my case:

blackvolk 11000 Apr 06, 2010 @ 18:13:09
Sadinar 10930 Apr 06, 2010 @ 18:12:47
Sadinar 10920 Apr 06, 2010 @ 18:00:26
Blooblyblobl 9725 Apr 06, 2010 @ 18:00:14
Metalicsand 9500 Apr 06, 2010 @ 18:00:10
OddLogik 9155 Apr 06, 2010 @ 18:00:07
runescapeguy9 9000 Apr 06, 2010 @ 18:00:07
Winterfell 6290 Apr 06, 2010 @ 18:00:06
Chukle 5950 Apr 06, 2010 @ 18:00:04

Managed to snag a character poster pack. Not much, but it's better than walking away with nothing. Anyone else who one, did you receive confirmation of your address once you sent your details in?

[quote name='reininop']blackvolk, how many twitter challenges did you win?[/QUOTE]

If you got the full character pack with both Dragon age and Mass Effect... I briefly considered trying for that one. I thought it wasn't too bad of an offer. I have all the games so most of those don't do anything for me and I don't have enough for the big ticket items so it was looking pretty good.

[quote name='reininop']blackvolk, how many twitter challenges did you win?[/QUOTE]

I got 6, I think I'm the guy Chris Priestly was talking about with one of the highest amounts of wins?

[quote name='Metalic']Congrats. That card is pretty beastly.[/QUOTE]

I have the one just under it and it is a beast. With my xps 420 I can run everything at max. blackvolk if you didn't already know you will need a 450 watt PSU hell maybe more for that. The one I have says it needs a 450 but I'm running it on a 375 and that is only because every place I looked said dell under rates their PSUs so my 375 is some place near a 450 and I have had no issue yet. I still plan on spending the cash for a 450 in the next few months just in case. but congrats on winning the card.

[quote name='sendme']I have the one just under it and it is a beast. With my xps 420 I can run everything at max. blackvolk if you didn't already know you will need a 450 watt PSU hell maybe more for that. The one I have says it needs a 450 but I'm running it on a 375 and that is only because every place I looked said dell under rates their PSUs so my 375 is some place near a 450 and I have had no issue yet. I still plan on spending the cash for a 450 in the next few months just in case. but congrats on winning the card.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. My PSU is 500W so it should be okay. Now I just need to keep an eye out for a deal on a game to test it out once it comes in ;).

[quote name='reininop']Am I not allowed the link in my sig?

Odd, it came back.[/QUOTE]

Sigs appear once per page to avoid too much clutter.

[quote name='blackvolk']Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. My PSU is 500W so it should be okay. Now I just need to keep an eye out for a deal on a game to test it out once it comes in ;).[/QUOTE]

I highly recommend you look into Metro 2033, It has direct X11 features to really let you get the most out of the card.

[quote name='Metalic']Sigs appear once per page to avoid too much clutter.

I highly recommend you look into Metro 2033, It has direct X11 features to really let you get the most out of the card.[/QUOTE]

where are you at in Indiana Metalic?

[quote name='Salamando3000']Managed to snag a character poster pack. Not much, but it's better than walking away with nothing. Anyone else who one, did you receive confirmation of your address once you sent your details in?[/QUOTE]

Haven't heard anything yet, I sent my details about 3 hours ago.

Yay, i actually got something. Won a book set, they have pretty good reviews on amazon. Something is better than nothing, and it was for under 9,500 points. :) Don't want to nitpick but I kinda wish it was a signed pack.

[quote name='reininop']Been rooting for you OddLogik.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Ill keep clicking the links for you guys every morning to help you guys out.

[quote name='OddLogik']Yay, i actually got something. Won a book set, they have pretty good reviews on amazon. Something is better than nothing, and it was for under 9,500 points. :) Don't want to nitpick but I kinda wish it was a signed pack.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the win, I enjoyed the books and thought they did a good job filling in some of the details of the universe. Bummer they weren't the signed ones though.

Hmm it seems the picture doesnt match the description of the auction. I hope someone outbids me.

it shows all those awesome shirts then says.

Description:

Dragon Age: Origins Grey Warden t-shirt & Griffon hat.

Edit: I badly want the "Enchantment" T shirt.

bread's done
Back