The BioWare Bazaar thread of get tokens, win auctions, get stuff

I'd be very appreciative were I to get on that list and get some clicks! :bouncy:

http - ://social.bioware.com/brc/1694204

Thanks much!

Is it just mine or is everyone elses points staying at the same amount? Around noon yesterday I had 8170 points and now I still have that same amount. Also at 3 am shit is still going for around 9000 points. I think I'm going to give up on this shit. I will keep clicking the links and give it till tomorrow afternoon and if my points don't go up fuck this and if their games werent as good as they are I would say fuck bioware.

Hopefully, in the second half of the week we'll see the going prices get lowered at least into the 7000 range.

[quote name='sendme']Is it just mine or is everyone elses points staying at the same amount? Around noon yesterday I had 8170 points and now I still have that same amount. Also at 3 am shit is still going for around 9000 points. I think I'm going to give up on this shit. I will keep clicking the links and give it till tomorrow afternoon and if my points don't go up fuck this and if their games werent as good as they are I would say fuck bioware.[/QUOTE]
Well I just clicked the whole list again tonight, did it change?

[quote name='sendme']Mine should be on the list. I posted it on the 30th.[/QUOTE]
I mean, repost here and now, I'll click it, and we'll see if anything happens...

EDIT - Ah, good.

social.bioware.com/brc/638098 :(

Hope everyone is getting way more than I am.. My chances of winning are really slim with all of these winners being 9000+.

from reading the social forums seems like a lot of people are in the same boat as us. People are mad that it takes 9,000 to 10,000 points to win stuff and all they were able to get is around 7,000 to 8,000. I'm thinking like some of them that this bazaar is a flop and now wonder how much will end up on ebay.

Clicked everyone's on the list this morning. Everyone please do the same. Hoping I can actually win something today.

Since I lasted checked we have had 7 new links and 8 people claiming to have clicked. In this time I have gone up 70 points. Either something isn't working on Bioware's end, or people are lieing about clicking. I'm going to be honest, I'm leaning toward the latter.

[quote name='Unknown50862']Since I lasted checked we have had 7 new links and 8 people claiming to have clicked. In this time I have gone up 70 points. Either something isn't working on their end, or people are lieing about clicking. I'm going to be honest, I'm leaning toward the latter.[/QUOTE]

Most likely you are correct. somehow I guess they assume they will get ahead if we click them but they don't click us. The problem with their theory is that we all click ourselves as well so the maximum points they end up with are the same as we end up with.

As a community, we are better off clicking as much as we can as we only increase ourselves in comparison to other clicky groups. As is, doesn't matter how many people are on the list, the adds from it will only be as high as the people actually clicking.

So click damn it!!!

[quote name='Vader582']Did my morning clicks from home.
Click you newbies![/QUOTE]

Did you win something yesterday Vader? I thought I remembered seeing you win late last night.

Gave everyone their morning clicks early today. :) Good luck, let's hope we see some go for under 9000 today.

[quote name='reininop']Did you win something yesterday Vader? I thought I remembered seeing you win late last night.[/QUOTE]
I think that may have been me bidding on the statue but no, I didn't win. :(

[quote name='Raider']So far it looks like all of the auctions are going for around 9000.[/QUOTE]

The non larger items one this morning... yes.

a 400 dollar prize pack went for about 10.5K earlier this morning. So I'm keeping hope alive.

Finally one went for under 9000, just barely but it's a start. Now lets get it down to under 8000 so I stand a chance! :)

if anyone wouldn't mind clicking
http://social.bioware.com/brc/62723

I shall continue to click all other links. GL Everyone

[quote name='segabrain']Finally one went for under 9000, just barely but it's a start. Now lets get it down to under 8000 so I stand a chance! :)[/QUOTE]
haha I saw this too when I woke up but the lowest bid was 8972, still about 100 more than I have at the moment. Overnight the average bid did stay between 9k-10k so I'm hoping tomorrow when I wake up it will be even less since I need to be up at 7am EST anyways. :)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Find it funny that there's a lot of April newbies joining the site just so they can get CAGs to click on their links.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately it's not entirely surprising...:bomb:

Alright guys, I'm at 9832 tokens.

Today's my day. I can feel it. Thank you all for your support so far and good luck with your auctions!

P.S. Links clicked.

Well... I actually won something. I wasn't planning on it, but boredom got the best of me.

I decided to just dump all my tokens on whatever came up next and I ended up winning the Mass Effect Prequel Pack (2 novels, art book, and a copy of Mass Effect) as the sole bidder. :p

It wasn't what I was hoping for, but a win's a win. I'll gladly take it.

Good luck to everyone else. I'll keep clicking links.

[quote name='rainking187']I just won the Dragon Age posters auction.[/QUOTE]

At last. Nice.

I still haven't received challenge points. Time for a follow up e-mail.

Glad to see the clicks have picked up a bit, I already hit the 500 point mark for today. Dunno if its from here only as I've linked in other forums, but I think this is the one mostly responsible, so thanks everyone thats doing their part!

And congrats to the winners!

bread's done
Back