The BioWare Bazaar thread of get tokens, win auctions, get stuff

[quote name='Metalic']When you e-mail your info for a auction did anyone else get a auto response?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did.

Ugh... this challenge crap is killing me! I just need my 500 points to be credited and then I'll have 9670. Definitely enough to get something. Has anyone won a challenge and not been credited at all? I'm wondering if my challenge #10 winnings fell through the cracks and if there is anything I can do about it.

I've got a question for any winners:

When they offer a game, in the photos so far it looks like they've all been PC. Do you get an option to choose which platform you want the game for?

[quote name='aristokrat']Wow, that memory is getting away pretty cheap, considering it's valued at $142.[/QUOTE]

People with more points are probably hoping to win a computer.

I really hope people are still clicking, I still am. I really want an Alienware laptop so I am saving up but I doubt I will get one.

[quote name='GenPirate']I really hope people are still clicking, I still am. I really want an Alienware laptop so I am saving up but I doubt I will get one.[/QUOTE]

How many tokens do you have?

I just want to get a low pack of stuff.. So I need to get to about 9k.

I need clicks though. I'm at 6570.
Turns out I can't post links.. ]:

social.bioware.com/brc/1689870

But I can do that.

Seems like clicking isn't working anymore. ]:

[quote name='bigfoot']How many tokens do you have?[/QUOTE]

As of right now 9520, most of the computers went for well above 10k so I am nowhere near the range of a laptop.

[quote name='GenPirate']As of right now 9520, most of the computers went for well above 10k so I am nowhere near the range of a laptop.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I was going to try for laptop or computer, but I went with a sure thing and got a caviar black 1TB drive.

[quote name='jradd09']Seems like clicking isn't working anymore. ]:
[/QUOTE]

Referral links are still active (I just gave myself my daily 10 pts), so don't give up hope.

[quote name='bigfoot']Yea, I was going to try for laptop or computer, but I went with a sure thing and got a caviar black 1TB drive.[/QUOTE]

How much did that go for? My dad is in the market for one and if I won him that it would probably earn me his Austin Healey when he gives it up.

[quote name='Arikado']Boom! Won the white Dragon Age PC!

http://social.bioware.com/auction_view.php?auct=105[/QUOTE]

Congrats man! How did you get 13k points? I had trouble just getting 9k.

[quote name='GenPirate']How much did that go for? My dad is in the market for one and if I won him that it would probably earn me his Austin Healey when he gives it up.[/QUOTE]

I won mine for around 11K but most recently one was won for just under 10K. They are auctioning 20 of those hard drives. 6 gone so far.

[quote name='aristokrat']Congrats dude. I'm curious about the previous question as well, what was your technique for amassing so many points?[/QUOTE]

Getting every point possible from game registrations/quizzes, the Dragon Age character upload, whoring the hell out of my link, and winning four Twitter challenges.

By the way, I still plan on clicking for you guys. Thank you so much for all of the support!

[quote name='Arikado']Getting every point possible from game registrations/quizzes, the Dragon Age character upload, whoring the hell out of my link, and winning four Twitter challenges.

By the way, I still plan on clicking for you guys. Thank you so much for all of the support![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the support! We'll need it. :D

I've been on the list pretty much since the beginning, but my points haven't gone up at all in the past twenty-four hours--not even from my own clicks. Weird. And I'm nowhere near having enough to win any of these auctions. My link's already on the list, but here it is again, if someone wouldn't mind clicking so I can see if it's working at all:

http://social.bioware.com/brc/544458

Thanks!

Sorry Wampa8Jedi! I didn't even realize another CAG was bidding on the statue. I wouldn't have sniped you.

I'll be continuing to click the rest of the week. Good luck folks!!
Now I can get some work done.:lol:

Okay, we have a problem. I just realized that my clicks this morning didn't count. Just for the hell of it, I clicked my own link a couple minutes ago and got 10 points. I can only think of two reasons why my click (and most likely others) aren't working.

1) People aren't waiting a full 24 hours before clicking the links again. My guess is that the majority of people are clicking around the same time everyday. Problem is, occasionally they click a little bit earlier than the day before. Thus it hasn't been a full 24 hours, so the click doesn't count.

2) Another possible issue is the add-on. Maybe when their site gets bombarded by the same ip address, they void the clicks. I already know my points haven't counted for today, so I can test this theory if someone would be willing to check their points before and after I use the add-on.

That's so awesome a CAG won a PC! Congrats Arikado!

I clicked all the links early this morning, but it didn't seem to do anything. I reclicked them again just now, so hopefully that registers. So far, 20 clicks since last night. Thanks to all those doing their part!

[quote name='Vader582']Sorry Wampa8Jedi! I didn't even realize another CAG was bidding on the statue. I wouldn't have sniped you.

I'll be continuing to click the rest of the week. Good luck folks!!
Now I can get some work done.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, Vader! It's great to see a number of CAGs winning in this contest. Thank you as well for your continued support! :applause:

Going through the list, got quite a few more clicks since last night, so thanks for the help guys. Still debating if I should try and snag something now or wait till I have enough to go for a graphics card (dont think I'll have enough to ever get a computer) as I'm at ~9500 right now. I knew I saw some familiar names on the statue and artbook auction, was about to place my bid when it went a few points above my balance, lol.

I won a Jade Empire Pack. Thank so much to the people in the url exchange here. I don't know that I could have done it without the help over the last week.

on a side note it looks like I may need to update my wishlist on here since I just won basically everything on my list lol

Dammit! Someone just overtook my bid by 10 points within the last minute, on the literature pack. I even had those 10 extra points, but I didn't bother upping my own bid because I didn't think it would matter. fuck!

EDIT:
Nevermind, it seems that the points skyrocketed in the last 15 seconds. Went for 10.3k.

[quote name='SomebodyNowhere']I won a Jade Empire Pack. Thank so much to the people in the url exchange here. I don't know that I could have done it without the help over the last week.

on a side note it looks like I may need to update my wishlist on here since I just won basically everything on my list lol[/QUOTE]Nice! That's probably one of the best prizes out there. The title is totally deceiving, haha.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']7540 here...don't think I'm going to be able to snag anything.[/QUOTE]
probably not today but possibly by friday or saturday you could have enough to get you something

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Nice! That's probably one of the best prizes out there. The title is totally deceiving, haha.[/QUOTE]
it has everything I wanted out of the auction and more. and to think when I heard about the thing I was worried about what game(s) I'd pick and choose from the ones I wanted if they had been put up individually

[quote name='SomebodyNowhere']probably not today but possibly by friday or saturday you could have enough to get you something[/QUOTE]

I hope so. When are the auctions over? I'm at 8640 right now and feel like i won't be able to win anything, haven't won a single Twitter contest either. :(

bread's done
Back