The BioWare Bazaar thread of get tokens, win auctions, get stuff

I'm starting to wonder if people are even still clicking the links. I have mine on 4 different threads one of them this one and 3 on the social forums and in over 6 hours only went up maybe 100 points. Yesterday it was over 500.

Went ahead and bought me a Jade Empire Pack! 10373, though I really wanted to wait for another hard-drive to come up... oh well!

Thanks for all the clicks everyone, I'll make sure to keep going through up into the weekend. :)

Good luck!

Damn I have been trying for one of them every time I see it. Even at 3 am it still is going for over 9,000 tokens. That is the only thing for this damn auction I even want and all I have is 8879 tokens. I reall am wondering if I should just say the hell with this.

I have just over 9000 and I'm trying for anything with an inflatable sword.. from there I guess I go for books or something.

edit just finished links for the day. lets click people.

I, too, am late to the referral link party.

http://social.bioware.com/brc/1689355

Had no idea what so many people would have so many points! i was just hoping to pick up a game (the Jade Empire Pack would be amazing for that purpose), but 6000 points isn't likely to get me much, it seems.

Oh well. Best of luck to all the high rollers!

Edit:
[quote name='sendme']Once a day or as man times for what?[/QUOTE]
I think he meant the referral links. One click per unique IP per day is counted, I believe.

[quote name='bluexy']Went ahead and bought me a Jade Empire Pack! 10373, though I really wanted to wait for another hard-drive to come up... oh well!

Thanks for all the clicks everyone, I'll make sure to keep going through up into the weekend. :)

Good luck![/QUOTE]
Nice! That's a nice set. Sweet fleece!

[quote name='DarkNessBear']How the fuck do you get 12k points? It only gives you points for the first game registered... Screw this bazaar crap.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Everything has closed over 10K. Short of massive amount of referral clicks or getting very lucky with the Twitter challenges, it's impossible. I only got to around 6K. All I wanted was an artbook.

Kick ass! Won #30 too! I should have started from the beginning, I might have had a chance at a computer if I had. :)

Won the Shepard statue and art book earlier, put in all my points before I left the house. Figured by the time my 10000 got high enough to get a computer, the auctions would be over or the people with 12000 right now would be higher, so I was planning to get this or the Omega & Minuteman lithos when one popped up. Thanks for the clicks everybody, and I'll be sure to keep clicking.

[quote name='microcuts777']Hey guys, remaining Bazaar items list - I think some of these are wrong, but the main stuff is accurate.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7058767[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's a helpful link, thanks!!!

[quote name='Sdawg']Won the Shepard statue and art book earlier, put in all my points before I left the house. Figured by the time my 10000 got high enough to get a computer, the auctions would be over or the people with 12000 right now would be higher, so I was planning to get this or the Omega & Minuteman lithos when one popped up. Thanks for the clicks everybody, and I'll be sure to keep clicking.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for the Omega & Minutemen lithos right now, i'm really hoping it doesn't go too high as i'm being greedy right now and letting other auctions i can win pass by, but i missed out on the lithos when they were on sale and that pack is by far the best (only missing Citadel which they're not even giving out).

I still find myself looking at the auctions all the time. Why cant they do this all the time! They are sponsored afterall....

Do it like every 3 months or something.

[quote name='DiscoDuck8k']Just passed 9100 after doing the DA Character Creator, feeling a little more hopeful.

Clicked for everyone.[/QUOTE]
Nice! Good luck.

I, for one, have just had no luck at all with the damn Twitter contests.

[quote name='segabrain']Dunno, I won 2 of them today, and am hoping for a third. :) I wouldn't call that brutal.[/QUOTE]

Which ones did you win?

I've won 26, 29, and 30.

As I said previously in this thread, I just go for something funny. I've won 3 of the 7 I've entered.

Like many others, I've been trying to accumulate points while waiting for the average price of the auction items to drop just enough to reach affordability. However, I kept wondering: is the fact that everyone can still accumulate points preventing the winning bids from dropping significantly? So based on an idea from a member at the Bioware forums, I made a graph of the first 220 winning bids (we're just a little over halfway through the auction):

biowareauction.jpg

Although the linear trend line (red) appears to slope downward slightly--indicating that auction prices are dropping--that's probably greatly affected by that initial stratospheric computer bid (16000+ points). The yellow trend line shows a moving average based on grouping the data into sets of 48. On that line, you can clearly see a dip, followed by a slight RISE in auction prices again. I think the continuing accumulation of points through challenges/referrals is going to keep the auction prices pretty steady, rather than dropping by any significant amount. Bad news for those like me, who were hoping the whole thing would eventually bottom out. : (

I could be dead wrong, but if you found this interesting or informative, please click my link:

http://social.bioware.com/brc/544458

Thanks!

Thanks for the help everyone, won myself a hard drive. I'll click y'all again tomorrow, good luck.

With regards to average price, I'd bet it only goes up from here, as people who've been holding out for something better give in and try to get mid-level items, pushing all prices up. Not everyone will wait for the last computer to drop. I'd get in as soon as possible (that was my strategy today), because desperation will kick in tomorrow.

The problem for me is that I haven't even been able to get in a single desperation bid due to being outbid before I even hit the button and have it tell me my bid wasn't high enough. Right now I'm sitting on 8910 points, which is still ~600 points away from even having a chance at winning anything.

Awesome, managed to win a comic pack!

I'll keep clicking your links!

Edit: I won this morning around 5am.

Out of curiosity I added the clicks I've still accumulated since I won to the sum of my winning bid.

I was definitely getting outpaced in point collecting.

I've still been sending out my 10,1 point clicks to everybody.

[quote name='Bogard']Awesome, managed to win a comic pack!

I'll keep clicking your links!

Edit: I won this morning around 5am.[/QUOTE]

congrats :D

[quote name='marginal']Like many others, I've been trying to accumulate points while waiting for the average price of the auction items to drop just enough to reach affordability. However, I kept wondering: is the fact that everyone can still accumulate points preventing the winning bids from dropping significantly? So based on an idea from a member at the Bioware forums, I made a graph of the first 220 winning bids (we're just a little over halfway through the auction):

biowareauction.jpg

Although the linear trend line (red) appears to slope downward slightly--indicating that auction prices are dropping--that's probably greatly affected by that initial stratospheric computer bid (16000+ points). The yellow trend line shows a moving average based on grouping the data into sets of 48. On that line, you can clearly see a dip, followed by a slight RISE in auction prices again. I think the continuing accumulation of points through challenges/referrals is going to keep the auction prices pretty steady, rather than dropping by any significant amount. Bad news for those like me, who were hoping the whole thing would eventually bottom out. : (

I could be dead wrong, but if you found this interesting or informative, please click my link:

http://social.bioware.com/brc/544458

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Thanks for confirming my fears. Consider your link very clicked.

Looking at the auction history and the amount of points I had at the time there's only been one item that I could have won. The pair of Mass Effect books that went for 8800 something. However, I already have and have read both. I assume that was the case with most people.

bread's done
Back