The Blockbuster/Gamerush Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

SPECIAL NOTE (B1G1 free on $14.99 and under used games through August 4th):
All used games under $14.99 are buy one get one free through August 4th NOW OVER.

The second post has games that you may want to trade in to Gamestop to transfer some credit from BB to GS. Unfortunately with the end of the $10 extra promo at Gamestop this is much less useful than before. Some people may have the $15 bonus coupon or want to use the current GS deal (trade 3 get an extra 10%, trade 4 get an extra 20%, trade 5 get an extra 30%) so we'll keep that post going until the B1G1 free ends at Blockbuster.

Even though the B1G1 sale is now over, I'm leaving this info up for a few days for those who bought stuff and still want to trade it in to Gamestop (you have till the 10th there).

SPECIAL NOTE #2 (DS Lite's and new DS games now available at most BB stores!):
Starting just on July 15th, most Blockbuster stores got shipments of DS Lites and a wide assortment of new DS games that they've never had for sale in the past. Titles include NSMB, Professor Layton, Mario Party DS, and High School Musical ;).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT: Preorders available for a few select games at most Blockbuster stores

Most regular Blockbuster locations (in addition to Gamerush stores of course) are currently taking preorders for NCAA 09, Madden 09, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Fallout 3, Soul Calibur IV, and a few others (YMMV on the cashier knowing about it). $5 is required for a deposit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos and to post any trade-in values you have obtained. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system. One of the CAG Wiki editors will then add them to the Wiki.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Gamerush/Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

Due to the questionable stability of the Gamerush brand, it is also permissible to discuss ways of converting credit from Blockbuster to other stores (ie, which games may be used for trading in to other stores such as Gamecrazy or EB/GS). As of right now, we have no indication of Gamerush's imminent demise, but given Blockbuster's ongoing financial difficulties we need to be aware of the possibility.

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Gamerush store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals which we haven't had recently anyway). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (GR to GC to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from GR.

Blockbuster Game Trading Info
- You must sign up for a trade account in addition to your regular Blockbuster account
- You must sign up for a new trade account at every store you wish to trade at, even if using the same main account
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your store account or onto a "Value" card
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- However, credit can be transferred from the store account to a card at any time
- Value cards can be used at any location
- Clerks at one store cannot see your trading/purchasing history at another store via your account
- Gamerush stores often do not get new game stock until the Friday of the release week, thus a few days later than most retailers

Gamerush vs. regular Blockbusters
All Blockbuster game-related discussion belongs here. Most threads created in the Deals forum will be merged in to here. There seems to be the impression by many CAGs that if they don't have a Gamerush store near them then this thread does not apply to them. However, regular (non-GR) Blockbuster stores often run the same promos and generally have the same trade-in values. I'm going to elaborate on the last sentence as people apparently don't understand that when I say regular BB's have the same trade-in values as Gamerush that it means [hightlight]regular Blockbuster stores accept game trade-ins just like Gamerush stores[/highlight].

The key differences:
- Only Gamerush stores sell used video game hardware and generally have a much wider selection of new hardware. Many regular BB stores had a PS3 bundle available over Christmas and since then they have expanded their hardware sales. As of right now (Spring/Summer 2008) most Blockbuster stores are now selling PS3's, Xbox 360's, and Wii's. They just started in mid July selling DS Lites at most stores as well. As a result of not selling used hardware, however, regular Blockbuster stores will not take hardware in for trades.

- Both Gamerush and regular Blockbuster stores take preorders for new games for a $5 deposit (or you can pay any other amount beyond that). Gamerush stores will get many more games in than the regular stores but unfortunately a preorder at either place is not a guarantee you will get the game. Sometimes they do not get certain titles in even if you preorder them months in advance.

- While many Gamerush stores have cut back on their new game stock, some regular (non-GR) Blockbusters have started selling new games. They usually have a very limited selection of top-selling new 360, PS3, and Wii games. I will be maintaining a list below here for those with Blockbuster credit but no access to a GR store.

- Trade-in values are controlled centrally and are uniform across all Gamerush and Blockbuster locations EXCEPT if the Blockbuster is a franchise location. You can tell from the receipt if your store is a franchise store. All Gamerush stores are corporate-owned so they will have uniform pricing.

New games that may be available for purchase at non-GR Blockbusters
For those with access to only regular Blockbuster stores but wanting to take advantage of the decent trade-in values Blockbuster offers, this is the list of new games being sold by many regular Blockbuster locations. Note that they will generally not get new games on the release date. They will most likely have them a few days to weeks later. Stock is usually very limited and they do not seem to get restocks of most games. So once something is sold out they will most likely not get it back. Many of the "older "new games in the list below may be hard to find at this point.

:ds:
Guitar Hero On Tour
High School Musical
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Mario Party DS
My Fashion Designer
My Weight Loss Coach
NSMB
Professor Layton
Zoo Tycoon 2
(and a bunch of other older titles they just got in on July 15th)

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus

:360:
Army of Two
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Ironman
Lego Star Wars TCS
Lost Odyssey
Lost Planet Colonies Edition
Mass Effect
Narnia
NBA Live 08
NBA 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band Bundle
The Orange Box
Turok
Viking Battle for Asgard
Wall-E

:ps2:
Guitar Hero III
Spiderman Friend or Foe

:ps3:
80GB PS3 bundle for $600 (PS3, Surf's Up Blu-Ray, HDMI cable, 20-week rental card)
40GB PS3 ala carte (no bundle)
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Lego Star Wars TCS
NBA Live 08
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Rock Band bundle
Turok
Uncharted
Viking Battle for Asgard
Wall-E

:wii:
Battle of the Bands
Blast Works
Boom Blox
Dragon Quest Swords
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Houses of the Dead 2 & 3
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
NBA Live 08
Ninja Reflex
Rock Band bundle
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Wall-E
We Ski

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time. The trade 3 get an extra $5 per game is still in affect at some (very select) locations.

Reported Trade-In Prices

Trade-In Price Wiki

[quote name='rdogg1026']I told you guys it ended yesterday. Oh well ![/quote]

shhhhhh!!! If you'd paid attention you would see that anyone who has actually taken games to the register has still had it ring up. Also, try reading your communications (NOT the MAP which is made up a week prior to when it is to be used) from last week. Lastly, if you still don't think it's working, go to your store, ring up 2 games and total. Then void it all off (or have the MOD do it if you're not one yourself).

Values held for the good BB -> GS flips I took in earlier today:

Bee Movie
Spiderman FoF
Iridium Runners
Golden Compass
Manhunt 2
Power Rangers Super Legends

I had to take back one of the kids games I picked up looked pretty scratched and not feeling like dealing with GS and their refurb BS I took it back to switch but they didn't have another one. Luckily though I found a Power Rangers at the bottom of the bin so it turned out even better for me.

[quote name='Warner1281']The stores that are saying the sale is over are stores that don't read their communications updates. Regardless of whether they say it's over or not, the computers will still ring up the B1G1, so just smile and pay with your gift card without having to say "told you so."[/QUOTE]

This stresses the need to buy only same-priced games though - then there's no need to make them ring them up in pairs which they certainly won't bother with if they think the sale is over!

[quote name='AK50'] Luckily though I found a Power Rangers at the bottom of the bin so it turned out even better for me.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome ;). Seriously, though, it is good to see this wasn't just a fluke find at one store (when I found it yesterday). Maybe more are being converted over from rentals right now. If it becomes as widespread as Iridium Runners I may have to make yet another trip out ;).

Okay, so I picked up 10 games today... with about 8 or so good ones left.

Dungeon seige PSP
2x Iridium Runner
2x Nicktoons games
Power Rangers
Manhunt PSP and Ps2

Here's the problem. I purchased the 10 games in pairs on prices... when they rang up.. it rang up all the 4.99 games free and not the paired game. Im going to run back by there, i think... in order to get the 10$ credit since it's literally next door to gamestop.

Also, the manager there confirmed it until 8/4.

BBV Trade-in values as of 27 July:
360 - Crackdown - $8
360 - Golden Compass - $6
360 - Superman Returns - $6
360 - Tomb Raider: Legend - $6
360 - Pirates, Caribbean - $6
Yeah, I missed the last day at GS last weekend.

Also, what got kunai banned? Just noticed that happened sometime today. :shock:

[quote name='dys006']

Also, what got kunai banned? Just noticed that happened sometime today. :shock:[/quote]

Banned from CAG? Hopefully temp banned. He was a valuable information source. If I had to guess, probably the fake coupon he put out as a result of being super pissed off due to the firing of his favorite manager.

I have been trading in games to GS from BBV in groups of 5 but I could of done more right? Because as long as you trade in 5 or more, you get the 40% more TIV with edge right? I did 4 groups of 5 games and I could've done them all at once I think, as long as they were all different games. My gamestop wouldn't let me trade in multiple copies of the same game. That would be kool if you could trade like 5 copies of Manhunt 2 for PSP at once.

[quote name='nlyonssmith']Banned from CAG? Hopefully temp banned. He was a valuable information source. If I had to guess, probably the fake coupon he put out as a result of being super pissed off due to the firing of his favorite manager.[/QUOTE]

I think that pretty much was it... (I didn't do it ;)). It is a perma-ban, though things can always change pending appeal.

[quote name='GoVols']I have been trading in games to GS from BBV in groups of 5 but I could of done more right? Because as long as you trade in 5 or more, you get the 40% more TIV with edge right? I did 4 groups of 5 games and I could've done them all at once I think, as long as they were all different games. My gamestop wouldn't let me trade in multiple copies of the same game. That would be kool if you could trade like 5 copies of Manhunt 2 for PSP at once.[/quote]

Yes, you can trade as many as you want and anything 5 and over will get you the 30% extra bonus. I like this promo in that it is automatic and nothing is excluded so it is very little hassle compared to the previous one (especially the $15 coupon). I still tend to stick to groups of 5 since I can find all the Iridium Runners/Golden Compass/Manhunt 2 PS2 combos I want - then it is just a matter of scrounging up things to add to those 3. I have traded as many as 7 at once though.

How much credit do you get for Manhunt 2(PSP)???

Edit by Io - "I WILL remember to check the second post for all BB->GS trade-in questions!"

Edit Yukafls -"Whoops, my bad thanks io :)"

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='io']I still tend to stick to groups of 5 since I can find all the Iridium Runners/Golden Compass/Manhunt 2 PS2 combos I want - then it is just a matter of scrounging up things to add to those 3. I have traded as many as 7 at once though.[/quote]

I traded 10 yesterday at once, Thx to io because I would still be only trading only 5

Don't buy your SCIV yet!

GameCrazy is giving a 20% bonus (does not stack with edge) and I had them scan some things. Soldier of Fortune is about $10.XX after the Bonus, Tony Hawk (the $15 one) is getting $11.XX, and Iridium Runners is getting $9 after bonuses (base TIV of $7.50!). Two SoF, and three each of TH and IR paid for my SCIV with faceplate (I heard these are hot right now) and I was able to sweet talk them into throwing in a t-shirt, too...and I still have $10 in GC credit remaining.

To recap, that was $45 in BBV credit to $90 in GC credit. =)

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Don't buy your SCIV yet!

GameCrazy is giving a 20% bonus (does not stack with edge) and I had them scan some things. Soldier of Fortune is about $10.XX after the Bonus, Tony Hawk (the $15 one) is getting $11.XX, and Iridium Runners is getting $9 after bonuses (base TIV of $7.50!). Two SoF, and three each of TH and IR paid for my SCIV with faceplate (I heard these are hot right now) and I was able to sweet talk them into throwing in a t-shirt, too...and I still have $10 in GC credit remaining.

To recap, that was $45 in BBV credit to $90 in GC credit. =)[/QUOTE]

Aw man, no way. I had given up on Gamecrazy except for BB trade-in price matches since they were giving me crap quotes for PSP games (like $1-$2 when even Gamestop gave $3-$6). I'm not really interested in the Soul Calibur thing, but like I said earlier I've been passing on Iridium Runners all over the place (left at least 4 unbought yesterday) but if I knew it traded for $7.50 base at Gamecrazy (assuming then it would be $8.25 with MVP) I'll pick some more up. Is that THPG for the 360 that gets $11.xx? That's with the 20% I assume, so it would be around $10 with regular MVP. That's not bad if I need to get another $14.99 title to pair with Manhunt 2 or some such.

Well, I just picked up my Soul Calibur IV (PS3) pre-order..... don't have any Game Crazy stores near near me anyway. I have a measly 31 cents in BB credit left. Oh well, hopefully all the stars will align again sooner or later.

Well Made about $170 today, my staple of choice being either Blacksite+ProEvoSoccer to get BBV credit and then I traded in about 3 or 4 sets of Manhunt2/BeeMovie/IridiumRunners/GoldenCompass/SpidermanFoF/Spyro

Also found 2 or 3 of those Mario Tennis for the gamecube. Now that is a sweet turnover. I'm happy I get to go back home to Orlando this friday, I've sucked all the life out of the 5 BBVs and 4 GSs here in Newport News area. I am now officially the baron of Newport News.

What percentage of BBV's that you guys visit have converted old rentals into games that we can buy?

I saw a Pikmin 2 at an out of the way BBV but they had it for rent...

Can confirm the B1G1 sale is still going on - got my Blockbuster friend to hook me up, so I got Iridium Runners and Golden Compass for 3.99 each and Bee Movie/Manhunt 2 for 7.99 each (employee discount.)

Also can confirm Fatal Inertia has dropped to $28.50 - that is puzzling that the game dropped on a Tuesday.

The following BBV Trade in Values are current:
Grand Theft Auto IV - $20
Gears of War - $25
I found the latter interesting because Gamestop gives you half of that for Gears. I was also told by both the manager of the Gamerush store and a CSR that Blockbuster price matches trade in values +10% - I know this may be old news but just keep that in mind in case you want to consider trading.

That sucks to hear about Kunai - I had originally found that coupon somewhere else, funny enough -

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']What percentage of BBV's that you guys visit have converted old rentals into games that we can buy?

I saw a Pikmin 2 at an out of the way BBV but they had it for rent...[/QUOTE]

Not really sure I understand the question. 99% of used games for sale at regular Blockbusters are converted game rentals. Actually, it is usually 100% unless someone trades there which is not the case at most stores.

[quote name='yukafls']Wow, same for the PS2??[/QUOTE]

#-o

Anyone trade in FF rise of the silver surfer (wii) this week? My local TRU suddenly has them in stock. My 2 BBV's won't give the TIV's over the phone. Thanks to anyone who knows.

[quote name='bgame2']Anyone trade in FF rise of the silver surfer (wii) this week? My local TRU suddenly has them in stock. My 2 BBV's won't give the TIV's over the phone. Thanks to anyone who knows.[/quote]

Did you check the price in TRU? I believe it went back up to $19.99. Mine did, along with copies of SMB.

[quote name='bgame2']Anyone trade in FF rise of the silver surfer (wii) this week? My local TRU suddenly has them in stock. My 2 BBV's won't give the TIV's over the phone. Thanks to anyone who knows.[/quote]
no matter the TIV, my TRUs have them at $16. Not worth it, even if the TIV is still 20

Sadly he had to post that fake coupon. He was usually a great contributor. Anyway, heres some tivs today. dungeon siege psp 11.20. manhunt 2 ps2 8.40. iridium runners 7.00. lego sw2 12.60. cars 7.00. meroid prime 2 8.40 (cost 9.99 at bbv). brunswick pro bowling 5.60. sorry about the crappy format, but im typing from my phone.

[quote name='Segasonic01']no matter the TIV, my TRUs have them at $16. Not worth it, even if the TIV is still 20[/quote]

Crap I didn't know that, thanks guys. I just figured they were still $5.

Bought 2 copies of Octomania from GS for $26 today. Proceeded to trade them to BB for $46. Also traded DBZ:BT3 (wii) for $26. SST (wii) was quoted at $9 but I kept it. Put the $72 towards Fallout 3: CE :D

Edit: They tried telling me DBZ:BT3 wasn't in the system, but it was that GS exclusive with the shitty bonus disc. Gotta tell them that if anyone else tries.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Kunai is banned? :( Guess nobody is untouchable.[/QUOTE]

Maybe someone should start a petition to get him re-instated...

[quote name='nietzsche74']Maybe someone should start a petition to get him re-instated...[/quote]

haha i don't know man did you see the tread with the fake coupon, it was fantastic in a sad kinda way. seriously i thought kunai was a respectable part of the community but that single thread blew any form of "respect" i had for the gy. i mean seriously it was sad, and a little outta proportion for it being all about just his favorite manager getting fired

[quote name='Guerrilla']Where do I sign? ;)[/QUOTE]

Not here. Let's cease all discussion of this topic in this thread from now on. If you want to take up his cause, start a thread in the CAG News, Feedback & Site Assistance forum or something like that (note: a mod may still remove it from there but at least that's a better place than in here!).

Picked up 3 copies of OCTOMANIA at BB abd traded them in at BBV. Has anyone seen any 80 gig PS3 at any BBV in CA. (Northern)?

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Don't buy your SCIV yet!

To recap, that was $45 in BBV credit to $90 in GC credit. =)[/QUOTE]

Just to follow up on a few more, here are some additional TIV at GameCRAZY (with MVP):

:ps2: Golden Compass - $1.65 (meh)
:ps2: Cars Mater National - $5.17
:psp: After Burner Black Falcon - $4.40

So, nothing good there. The problem with buying Iridium Runners is that it needs to be paired with Golden Compass (unless you can find 2 IRs - my problem is that I've bought 1 at most of the BBV's I've been too and left the second copy - d'oh!). Then you are stuck with extra GC's that you can't all take to Gamestop...

Anyway, Slim Gatsby, if you could give me the exact values for those games at GC I'd appreciate it - I'll add them into the second post as an alternative to GS.

[quote name='Segasonic01']^ retarded.

I got 5 & 6 for $15 from the B1g1, then found 7 at a pawn for $10. If I could just find 4 i'd be in good shape.[/quote]

I actually passed up on #4 while in pittsburgh. I alerted another CAG to it, but I haven't heard back if he got it.

[quote name='Segasonic01']^ retarded.

I got 5 & 6 for $15 from the B1g1, then found 7 at a pawn for $10. If I could just find 4 i'd be in good shape.[/quote]

I already have them, but for the price it is always good to have a second copy for trade bait, they are insanley popular around here and the mom and pop stores love getting them in.

Blockbuster purchase prices as of today:

:ps2: King of Fighters: Maximum Impact - $6.99
( base trade value at Gamestop is only $1.50 though )

:psp: Virtua Tennis 3 - $6.99 (This is different than the OP price)
( base trade value at Gamestop is $2.00, also different than OP )

These are from 29 July 2008, games scanned at the stores.

I got a really good deal on a Gameboy SP and when I went to trade it in at GS, they said TIV is $20 + an xtra $20 ($40 total TIV) for the game system trade-in promo they have going on right now (This is separate from the trade in for the DS promo and get the DS for $89.). Here's the sucky part, they would not take in the GB SP because the sticker on the back with the serial number had been removed. I was soooooooooo mad!!! So I screwed them over by trading in a few more sets of last gen games!!! Hah! Take that GS!

You can also try trading it into a different GS.

Some employees are more lax and don't check the systems. That exact same thing happened with a PS2 fat that I wanted to trade in. One store wouldn't let me trade it in because the seal was broken so I went to another store. The employees in this store are pretty lax, and didn't even think to check the seal.

So in all, YMMV depending on how anal your GS employees are.

Today was my day. I swear. I got myself two Wii Fit's, had the chance at buying 7 Wii's (I saved my credit for GS flips). My Gamerush had 2 of each version of the SC4 Premium Edition (i picked up a PS3, so i'll be returning my regular edition tomorrow). I also think I found a new trade in for the OP.

PS2 - Rayman Raving Rabids: $9.99 -> $8.40
All in all I snagged:

PS2
Bee Movie x5
Golden COmpass x5
Iridium Runner x6
Manhunt 2 x5
Rayman: RR x2
Spiderman FoF x5
Spongebob Atlantis x1
Valkryie Profile 2 x1

PSP
Brunswick Pro Bowling x3
Castlevania Dracula X x2
Dungeon Siege x4
Gun Showdown x1
Harvest Moon x1
Parappa x1
Pro Stroke Golf x3
Manhunt 2 x3

I've traded everything except for Castlvania, so I can confirm all the prices in the OP for the games listed above.

After I return SC4 tomorrow i'll still have $90 left. These PSP titles get some killer rates.

Heh nice loot B, I'd say my pickup today was about 75% of yours but the same material. Hahaha I think I am going to go farther East and hit up virgin BBVs and GSs.

[quote name='Bezerker']Today was my day. I swear. I got myself two Wii Fit's, had the chance at buying 7 Wii's (I saved my credit for GS flips). My Gamerush had 2 of each version of the SC4 Premium Edition (i picked up a PS3, so i'll be returning my regular edition tomorrow). I also think I found a new trade in for the OP.

PS2 - Rayman Raving Rabids: $9.99 -> $8.40
All in all I snagged:

PS2
Bee Movie x4
Golden COmpass x3
Iridium Runner x6
Manhunt 2 x5
Rayman: RR x2
Spiderman FoF x3
Spongebob Atlantis x1
Valkryie Profile 2 x1

PSP
Brunswick Pro Bowling x3
Castlevania Dracula X x2
Dungeon Siege x3
Gun Showdown x1
Harvest Moon x1
Parappa x1
Pro Stroke Golf x3
Manhunt 2 x3

I've traded everything except for Castlvania, so I can confirm all the prices in the OP for the games listed above.

After I return SC4 tomorrow i'll still have $90 left. These PSP titles get some killer rates.[/quote]

all i can say is DAMN BEZERKER! Will be going out of state on friday so ill have a LOT more chances to do a TON of flipping...can't wait :whistle2:D

[quote name='Warner1281']The stores that are saying the sale is over are stores that don't read their communications updates. Regardless of whether they say it's over or not, the computers will still ring up the B1G1, so just smile and pay with your gift card without having to say "told you so."[/QUOTE]

This is so true because that is exactly what I did when I traded in the last Octomania I had.

It is sad because the stores are conflicted because the CSR that was helping me called several stores to make sure the deal was dead before trying to ring up my games and they told her it was over so she asked did I still want all of them I told her no and just had her ring up one game that was 10 and another that was 7 lo and behold it was still in the system. So, she let me get my stack of games.

[quote name='dys006']Blockbuster purchase prices as of today:

:ps2: King of Fighters: Maximum Impact - $6.99
( base trade value at Gamestop is only $1.50 though )

:psp: Virtua Tennis 3 - $6.99 (This is different than the OP price)
( base trade value at Gamestop is $2.00, also different than OP )
[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say, WTF? VT3 (for PSP) has always been $6.99 - then I saw there was a typo and I had it as $3.99. It looks like the base trade-in has gone down 50 cents, thus making it even less worthwhile.

Here's some more possibilites:

:ps2: Shrek the Third $9.99 -> ($14.99 used at GS, so probably $4-$5 base, or $5.60-$7 after bonus)
:ps2: Pinball Hall of Fame Williams $9.99 -> ($12.99 used at GS, so probably not worth it)
:ps2: Naruto Ultimate Ninja $9.99 -> ($11.99 used at GS, so even more not worth it)

Yeah, nothing earth-shattering but these are just about the only decent PS2 games left at my local store so I wrote 'em down to check.

I did look at the rental stock and my store has TWO copies of Power Rangers Super Legends. They really need to convert one of those copies over for sale ASAP! :lol: Maybe we'll start seeing that happen en masse here soon - hopefully very soon to make B1G1.

DS Need for Speed Pro Street $14.99 -> $9.80
GC Metroid Prime Hunters 2 $9.99

Why is BB changing TIVs more often? Well, the extra info, multiple copies, TTL $$ posted would be my guess. I'm hoping the Op tightens up on the new thread and we just keep it to the TIVs and one post about game deals....keep it simple and almost boring...stop making it easy!

Huge flipping day today. I went to 6 Blockbusters and 2 more Blockbusters in someone else's territory (flipped games in stock) but I think they're overlooking this sale since I managed to find 2 copies of Mario Power Tennis in the same store! Here's some TIVs that I don't remember seeing too often after EDGE + Bonus:

:ps2:
Graffiti Kingdom $6.99 -> $3.50
Power Rangers $9.99 -> $12.60 (Thanks io!)
Nicktoons Battle for Volcano Island $6.99 -> $7.00 (This might be the GC version since I had both)
Spiderwick Chronicles $14.99 -> $8.40 (Not great, but if you need another $14.99...)

:xbox:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance $9.99 -> $5.60
Elder Scrolls III GOTY $6.99 -> $7.00 (Watch out for this one when they have to look it up, I had a disc-only copy as well and later discovered I only got $2.10 for it)
Godfather $9.99 -> $3.50
Hitman: Blood Money $9.99 -> $7.00

:gc:
Kirby Air Ride $14.99 -> $9.80
Mario Power Tennis $14.99 -> $16.80

:360:
Arcade Unplugged $6.99 -> $2.80 (Found a 1 month live card inside, so all was not lost!)

:psp:
Star Trek Tactical Assault $6.99 -> $3.50 breaks even

----------------

So after two 10-hour sessions of flipping I finally decided to blow a chunk of my credit. Today I picked up:

Spectral Force 3
Soul Calibur 4 (May pick one up at Gamecrazy if they still have faceplates. Luckily I still have 2 Iridium Runners and know of two others I can grab.)
Wii
Wii Fit
Wii Play
6 DVDs

I also found a Medieval Ressurection and picked up GRID at GS. After I trade in the titles in my car, I should have $210 in GS credit and $45 in Blockbuster left. I'm gonna make one more stop to a Blockbuster tomorrow to make sure I cleaned it out properly, then I'll be working so I won't have time to flip until the last day of the sale. :cry:

picked up a fatal inertia at GS today, thats it. No BBs at all, but I'll be there tomorrow for sure, gotta return a movie by noon. Also got a fatal inertia coming in the mail via GS.

At GS if I trade in some games, can I get that credit on a gift card or something other than my edge card. Its getting weird now when employees say my balance out loud and then look surprised at me.

Plus it may allow me trade off some more multiples at GSs I've already traded them at, I'll just say they are my friend's, so can I get it on a gift card."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back