The Blockbuster/Gamerush Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

SPECIAL NOTE (B1G1 free on $14.99 and under used games through August 4th):
All used games under $14.99 are buy one get one free through August 4th NOW OVER.

The second post has games that you may want to trade in to Gamestop to transfer some credit from BB to GS. Unfortunately with the end of the $10 extra promo at Gamestop this is much less useful than before. Some people may have the $15 bonus coupon or want to use the current GS deal (trade 3 get an extra 10%, trade 4 get an extra 20%, trade 5 get an extra 30%) so we'll keep that post going until the B1G1 free ends at Blockbuster.

Even though the B1G1 sale is now over, I'm leaving this info up for a few days for those who bought stuff and still want to trade it in to Gamestop (you have till the 10th there).

SPECIAL NOTE #2 (DS Lite's and new DS games now available at most BB stores!):
Starting just on July 15th, most Blockbuster stores got shipments of DS Lites and a wide assortment of new DS games that they've never had for sale in the past. Titles include NSMB, Professor Layton, Mario Party DS, and High School Musical ;).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT: Preorders available for a few select games at most Blockbuster stores

Most regular Blockbuster locations (in addition to Gamerush stores of course) are currently taking preorders for NCAA 09, Madden 09, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Fallout 3, Soul Calibur IV, and a few others (YMMV on the cashier knowing about it). $5 is required for a deposit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos and to post any trade-in values you have obtained. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system. One of the CAG Wiki editors will then add them to the Wiki.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Gamerush/Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

Due to the questionable stability of the Gamerush brand, it is also permissible to discuss ways of converting credit from Blockbuster to other stores (ie, which games may be used for trading in to other stores such as Gamecrazy or EB/GS). As of right now, we have no indication of Gamerush's imminent demise, but given Blockbuster's ongoing financial difficulties we need to be aware of the possibility.

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Gamerush store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals which we haven't had recently anyway). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (GR to GC to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from GR.

Blockbuster Game Trading Info
- You must sign up for a trade account in addition to your regular Blockbuster account
- You must sign up for a new trade account at every store you wish to trade at, even if using the same main account
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your store account or onto a "Value" card
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- However, credit can be transferred from the store account to a card at any time
- Value cards can be used at any location
- Clerks at one store cannot see your trading/purchasing history at another store via your account
- Gamerush stores often do not get new game stock until the Friday of the release week, thus a few days later than most retailers

Gamerush vs. regular Blockbusters
All Blockbuster game-related discussion belongs here. Most threads created in the Deals forum will be merged in to here. There seems to be the impression by many CAGs that if they don't have a Gamerush store near them then this thread does not apply to them. However, regular (non-GR) Blockbuster stores often run the same promos and generally have the same trade-in values. I'm going to elaborate on the last sentence as people apparently don't understand that when I say regular BB's have the same trade-in values as Gamerush that it means [hightlight]regular Blockbuster stores accept game trade-ins just like Gamerush stores[/highlight].

The key differences:
- Only Gamerush stores sell used video game hardware and generally have a much wider selection of new hardware. Many regular BB stores had a PS3 bundle available over Christmas and since then they have expanded their hardware sales. As of right now (Spring/Summer 2008) most Blockbuster stores are now selling PS3's, Xbox 360's, and Wii's. They just started in mid July selling DS Lites at most stores as well. As a result of not selling used hardware, however, regular Blockbuster stores will not take hardware in for trades.

- Both Gamerush and regular Blockbuster stores take preorders for new games for a $5 deposit (or you can pay any other amount beyond that). Gamerush stores will get many more games in than the regular stores but unfortunately a preorder at either place is not a guarantee you will get the game. Sometimes they do not get certain titles in even if you preorder them months in advance.

- While many Gamerush stores have cut back on their new game stock, some regular (non-GR) Blockbusters have started selling new games. They usually have a very limited selection of top-selling new 360, PS3, and Wii games. I will be maintaining a list below here for those with Blockbuster credit but no access to a GR store.

- Trade-in values are controlled centrally and are uniform across all Gamerush and Blockbuster locations EXCEPT if the Blockbuster is a franchise location. You can tell from the receipt if your store is a franchise store. All Gamerush stores are corporate-owned so they will have uniform pricing.

New games that may be available for purchase at non-GR Blockbusters
For those with access to only regular Blockbuster stores but wanting to take advantage of the decent trade-in values Blockbuster offers, this is the list of new games being sold by many regular Blockbuster locations. Note that they will generally not get new games on the release date. They will most likely have them a few days to weeks later. Stock is usually very limited and they do not seem to get restocks of most games. So once something is sold out they will most likely not get it back. Many of the "older "new games in the list below may be hard to find at this point.

:ds:
Guitar Hero On Tour
High School Musical
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Mario Party DS
My Fashion Designer
My Weight Loss Coach
NSMB
Professor Layton
Zoo Tycoon 2
(and a bunch of other older titles they just got in on July 15th)

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus

:360:
Army of Two
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Ironman
Lego Star Wars TCS
Lost Odyssey
Lost Planet Colonies Edition
Mass Effect
Narnia
NBA Live 08
NBA 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band Bundle
The Orange Box
Turok
Viking Battle for Asgard
Wall-E

:ps2:
Guitar Hero III
Spiderman Friend or Foe

:ps3:
80GB PS3 bundle for $600 (PS3, Surf's Up Blu-Ray, HDMI cable, 20-week rental card)
40GB PS3 ala carte (no bundle)
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Lego Star Wars TCS
NBA Live 08
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Rock Band bundle
Turok
Uncharted
Viking Battle for Asgard
Wall-E

:wii:
Battle of the Bands
Blast Works
Boom Blox
Dragon Quest Swords
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Houses of the Dead 2 & 3
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
NBA Live 08
Ninja Reflex
Rock Band bundle
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Wall-E
We Ski

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time. The trade 3 get an extra $5 per game is still in affect at some (very select) locations.

Reported Trade-In Prices

Trade-In Price Wiki

Wanted to Get Blacksite , but GS had it for 34.99
so not worth it. to trade in for 33

and time crisis 4 for 29.99 , not worth it either to Trade in

the only thing good is Rock Band

[quote name='DrNo888']That's weird. Regular one sells for $19.99 and CE one sells for $17.99. I just bought a regular on this morning using the coupon. Was hoping to get CE tho, but there are none around here.[/quote]

I saw both versions for $14.99 each at blockbuster.

i did also see rainbow six @ BBVideos but don't remember for what console it was for or if it was the vegas one

got a copy of Time Crisis again and the manager would not take it because it would not scan...I was like wtf? just look for it in the system and she would not. I traded in a copy yesterday at the same store no problem(they looked it up)...what a bitch she was, just going to go back later and trade it in to a "SMART" employee.

Ohh and The Pre-Order List is Like 3-4 Pages per console @ BBVideos,
up to game that are coming out in December , no reason why they wont let you order game now...

ohh he even check for me Gears Of Wars 2, 9/7/08 or 10/7/08 forgot what he said, but its in the system to pre-order.

Even Checked If they getting the 60 gb Xbox 360 coming out for 349.99 in late July or August.
Did't show in the system but he found the 299.99 20gb one

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lamplitersniper']Oh BBV is taking orders on LBP now? Cool, that will make my "home" BBV store manager happy when I do that for her. Anything I can do to keep her happy :D
[/quote]

Yup one my favorite BB i found along the way of my buying spree helped me out with preorders. She gave me the item numbers for LBP, socom, and killzone2. Only game thats not in the system yet is resistance2.

[quote name='mkernan']What are the prices like on their TVs and stuff?[/quote]
Hello fellow Texan,
The price of course ranges on what size tv you want. They have sony's for 1500 ( 40 inches of joy). They also have some smaller ones like 19-23 inches for around 300$ -350$The smaller ones are not sony one is toshiba the other i can't remember.

Anyone have use a game or combo pass to purchase used games? I got FF:Tactics (PSP), which has a keep it price of $15, on my combo pass. They wanted me to re-rent it for $8 then pay the $15.... Seemed like they didn't know what they were doing. Anyone else have experience with this?

--welp looks like the amazon is a sweeter deal @20 new anyway.

[quote name='jmiller']Hello fellow Texan,
The price of course ranges on what size tv you want. They have sony's for 1500 ( 40 inches of joy). They also have some smaller ones like 19-23 inches for around 300$ -350$The smaller ones are not sony one is toshiba the other i can't remember.[/quote]

Man, I wish they have BB like that here in SoCal...

[quote name='gi60']Man, I wish they have BB like that here in SoCal...[/quote]

I just bought a 32 inch Sharp LCD a few months ago but I was just curious. I always thought it would be funny to save up a ton of BB credit and cruise down to whichever Dallas store has those and buy one. In case anybody in the DFW are missed my earlier post, the Main St. store in Lewisville sells Sbarro pizza! lol.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Yes, interesting indeed...the GS website doesn't show any listing at all for a used version, even when you click the show backordered games option. I'd assume that if they're selling it new for $15, then used it would be $9.99. So $10 into $23 would be a decent flip, $15 to $23 less so, especially as you wouldn't be able to use the edge card. Still, if you're already going from a GS to a Blockbuster to trade in PS3 games anyway, might as well throw an Octomania into the pile too if you're moving credit around, make an extra $7 or so.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just played this game. It's worth about $2.

[quote name='weguzs']Wanted to Get Blacksite , but GS had it for 34.99
so not worth it. to trade in for 33

and time crisis 4 for 29.99 , not worth it either to Trade in

the only thing good is Rock Band[/quote]

LOL... wow.... first of all you dont need to post 10 separate posts in the span of 10 minutes. Second of all the games ARE worth it if you know how to read. As in...use the 25% off coupon + the 10% off from an EDGE card and it makes Time Crisis 4 $19.49+tax which will give you basically $10 for it. Same for Blacksite.

[quote name='king007']
:ps3:Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Vegas 2: $30.00
:ps3:Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Vegas 2 CE: *THIS GAME IS NOT IN THE SYSTEM*. Unless you have a cool store manager its a no go. I happen to have a cool store manager and got $30.00 for this one also.:cool: He wanted to give me more because he knew the CE retailed for more but since it had no value in the system he just gave me $30.00. Traded it as if it was the regular edition. I would not try trading the CE in unless you are cool with the store manager.[/quote]

I was actually able to trade in R6V2 collector's edition yesterday (before getting blocked) with only the game + a PS3 game case, taking out the cover insert & instructions manual. The girl typed in the game name and took it back for $30

[quote name='yuy104']I was actually able to trade in R6V2 collector's edition yesterday (before getting blocked)[/quote]

Speaking of which have there been any updates to speak of on your situation?

Well,

With Final Fantasy 13, Gears of War 2, Fable II, a completely redesigned Xbox Live dashboard with avatars, Rock Band 2 exclusivity for a few weeks/months, Portal-Still Alive, Geometry Wars 2, Galaga 2, and Banjo Kazooie for XBLA + Xbox 360, I'm glad I stocked up on credit when I did at Gamestop. Gonna be a great holiday season =)

Final Fantasy XIII on the 360 just pissed me off. Why? Because it just means the game will be compressed down to make up for the fact. Boo. Sony needs to get their act together, and start paying for exclusives and other games, like Microsoft is doing.

Anyway, I traded in RSV2 yesterday and had the same experience. The guy had to enter it in manually, found out they only accepted the regular edition, and so charged me the regular price and gave me back the special Bonus Content disk that came with it. Good enough.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']Speaking of which have there been any updates to speak of on your situation?[/quote]
Haven't tried again yet...but just about to leave for a BBV in Central Jersey, rather than North Jersey...will update you. haha.

[quote name='yuy104']Haven't tried again yet...but just about to leave for a BBV in Central Jersey, rather than North Jersey...will update you. haha.[/quote]

Thanks and I wish you the best of luck.

[quote name='Karuto']Final Fantasy XIII on the 360 just pissed me off. Why? Because it just means the game will be compressed down to make up for the fact. Boo. Sony needs to get their act together, and start paying for exclusives and other games, like Microsoft is doing.[/quote]

I'm glad I'm not the only one a little heated about the ridiculous amount of exclusives Sony is losing and for the same reasons. The only way they could have a chance at catching up now IMO is if they unveiled a FF7 exclusive remake and there's no way in hell Squeenix is anywhere near interested in that right now.

[quote name='mkernan']I just bought a 32 inch Sharp LCD a few months ago but I was just curious. I always thought it would be funny to save up a ton of BB credit and cruise down to whichever Dallas store has those and buy one. In case anybody in the DFW are missed my earlier post, the Main St. store in Lewisville sells Sbarro pizza! lol.[/QUOTE]

The store is the one near preston and beltline. They have a sony 32" for $900, and a toshiba 32" for $700, they had some other stuff like blue ray players. I love Sbarro's pizza, will they take blockbuster credit? lol. It sucks you can only find that pizza in malls.

[quote name='toocool17']The store is the one near preston and beltline. They have a sony 32" for $900, and a toshiba 32" for $700, they had some other stuff like blue ray players. I love Sbarro's pizza, will they take blockbuster credit? lol. It sucks you can only find that pizza in malls.[/quote]

Thanks. didn't buy any pizza, but I'd assume they take BB credit.

[quote name='luan87us']where did you hear FF13 gonna be on xbox 360 from? o.o i thought it was another sony exclusive? the ff13 and ff13 verse.[/quote]

Announced at E3 an hour or two ago.

[quote name='toocool17']The store is the one near preston and beltline. They have a sony 32" for $900, and a toshiba 32" for $700, they had some other stuff like blue ray players. I love Sbarro's pizza, will they take blockbuster credit? lol. It sucks you can only find that pizza in malls.[/quote]

How's the TVs pricing compare to Best Buy or CC?

[quote name='yuy104']I was actually able to trade in R6V2 collector's edition yesterday (before getting blocked) with only the game + a PS3 game case, taking out the cover insert & instructions manual. The girl typed in the game name and took it back for $30[/quote]

Well if you removed the cover insert then how would she have known it was a copy of a game she wasnt supposed to take. Im alerting people who go to BBV where the cover insert is required for trade, which is MOST of us. You got lucky with that.:D

[quote name='Ink.So.Well']I'm glad I'm not the only one a little heated about the ridiculous amount of exclusives Sony is losing and for the same reasons. The only way they could have a chance at catching up now IMO is if they unveiled a FF7 exclusive remake and there's no way in hell Squeenix is anywhere near interested in that right now.[/quote]

I dunno. At least it'll still be on the PS3. So long as they don't cancel the "exclusive" (now I don't know anymore) Final Fantasy Versus XIII, I'm good. And, it could be seen that Microsoft had to give up another game or exclusive to Sony for that, so maybe Squenix will have a big announcement for tomorrow. Chrono Trigger 2, anyone? :D

[quote name='djkunai']Lol, you are all becoming my apprentices.

It feels good, doesn't it...[/quote]It doesn't matter how many times you tell me, I still don't believe you are my father. And, dammit, get an inhaler, already!

[quote name='DaFederal']Anyone have use a game or combo pass to purchase used games? I got FF:Tactics (PSP), which has a keep it price of $15, on my combo pass. They wanted me to re-rent it for $8 then pay the $15.... Seemed like they didn't know what they were doing. Anyone else have experience with this?

--welp looks like the amazon is a sweeter deal @20 new anyway.[/quote]

For future reference they can sell it to you without, you checking it out again. They need to type in "lostckin" and then the part and copy number of the title.

[quote name='Karuto']I dunno. At least it'll still be on the PS3. So long as they don't cancel the "exclusive" (now I don't know anymore) Final Fantasy Versus XIII, I'm good. And, it could be seen that Microsoft had to give up another game or exclusive to Sony for that, so maybe Squenix will have a big announcement for tomorrow. Chrono Trigger 2, anyone? :D[/quote]

Why do exclusives matter? I really never understood that. The more systems the game is on, the better. Not only is it better to us gamers, but it's better to the developers/publishers.

Just because they are now developing for a second console doesn't mean that the graphics on the other console are going to get watered down or anything.

It feels good, doesn't it...[/quote]

If I was a good apprentice I wouldn't have gotten owned by cheap thieves and had my account flagged because of them.

I have failed you Lord Kunai. :cry:

[quote name='DarkRider23']Why do exclusives matter? I really never understood that. The more systems the game is on, the better. Not only is it better to us gamers, but it's better to the developers/publishers.
[/QUOTE]

The console makers pay a lot of $$$

[quote name='confoosious']The console makers pay a lot of $$$[/quote]

Do you seriously think they are paying money and not expecting to get money back? They might pay a lot of money, but they are going to get that money back by putting that game on the system.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Why do exclusives matter? I really never understood that. The more systems the game is on, the better. Not only is it better to us gamers, but it's better to the developers/publishers.

Just because they are now developing for a second console doesn't mean that the graphics on the other console are going to get watered down or anything.[/quote]

Actually yes it does. Like it or not the PS3 has abilities the 360 doesnt. An exclusive PS3 title can be built MUCH better in every aspect due to the processing and storage capabilities that the 360 doesnt have.

Not only that but when there is a cross platform game the devs normally build it to the lowest denominator (the 360) and then port to the PS3. Which in turn screws PS3 owners over because the ports are normally sub-par compared to the 360 version because it wasnt coded specifically for the PS3.

So yes exlusives matter when you are talking about it going from a PS3 exclusive to a 360 exclusive.

It feels good, doesn't it...[/quote]

In late 2004/early 2005, I noticed that Blockbuster had a B2G1 and also Trade3GetPreowned for $10. I quickly noticed that I could spend $23 on 6 cheap games, trade them in and get 2 expensive games for maybe $2 out of pocket, trade them in and get an expensive game +$50 in credit. I instantly did this to purchase the game I wanted (Star Wars Episode 3) for -$25. I then repeated this buying countless SWE3 and NBA Ballers over the next several weeks.

Being proud of my acomplishments, I did a google search and found this forum. I then learned how to convert my thousands in BBV credit to Gamestop Credit and preordered 5 XBOX 360's in the early Spring. Come launch, I sold 4 of those XBOX's for an average of $700 each and kept one for free.

While it is true in the last year the art of flipping has becoming closely associated with you, ie to some, flipping is synonimous with "kunai," using it as both a verb and a noun, some of us have been at it for longer.

I can still remember hearing about some guy driving a van across Canada with thousands in credit....

[quote name='DarkRider23']Just because they are now developing for a second console doesn't mean that the graphics on the other console are going to get watered down or anything.[/quote]

You need to play MGS4 on a 42" HDTV through HDMI to understand just how superior the PS3 can truly be when all of its technologies come together in a huge way. You make it multiplatform, and the developers are going to take the shortcut by building it for the lowest common denominator, as Lamplitersniper mentioned. Not to mention, you're looking at a game that's either shortened, compressed, or given another hurtful treatment due to the fact that the 360 is weaker in comparison to the PS3. So unless they want to put the game onto 3-4 disks, there's no longer a reason to suspect that Squenix will be taking total advantage of what the PS3 has to offer.

But enough talk, back to the flipping! I hope to work for either BBV or GameStop next month. I'll let you know how it goes, animemaniac14. I won't need to flip if I finally get some disposable income. ;)

Update:
Went to a central NJ BBV, was able to trade back Heavenly Sword ($26), Viking ($23), Turning Point ($30), R6V2 Reg. Edition ($30). Tried to trade back EoJ without the cover, but the girl called the mgr with her cell, and he told her they won't take back games without covers.

I don't understand why they can sell games without covers, but won't accept trades?

So all in all, it didn't sound like my account was blocked for trade...or did it not flow through the entire BBV system nationwide...maybe that girl just tried to scare me...

[quote name='DarkRider23']Do you seriously think they are paying money and not expecting to get money back? They might pay a lot of money, but they are going to get that money back by putting that game on the system.[/QUOTE]

Uh. What?

You asked why are there exclusives. The answer is because the console makers pay a lot of money to the publishers for 'exclusive rights" even if it's a 6 month time frame.

What the hell are you talking about? Of course they expect to make that money back in theoretical increase in console sales.

[quote name='luan87us']where did you hear FF13 gonna be on xbox 360 from? o.o i thought it was another sony exclusive? the ff13 and ff13 verse.[/quote]

The Microsoft E3 press conference, and also on gaming sites like Joystiq.com. Although on PS3fanboy.com, FF13 is still a Sony exclusive...in Japan.

Anyone know if they'll come out with a better chip for the Xbox360 to fix the RRoD problem? With their upcoming lineup of games...it's very hard to resist. I would've gotten the $299 360 Pro with the BBV store credit, but then that doesn't support HDMI.

[quote name='yuy104']The Microsoft E3 press conference, and also on gaming sites like Joystiq.com. Although on PS3fanboy.com, FF13 is still a Sony exclusive...in Japan.

Anyone know if they'll come out with a better chip for the Xbox360 to fix the RRoD problem? With their upcoming lineup of games...it's very hard to resist. I would've gotten the $299 360 Pro with the BBV store credit, but then that doesn't support HDMI.[/quote]

The chip is supposed to be Jasper and released with them on launch.

The only problem is Microsoft didn't even TALK about the 60 Gig today at E3 who knows what's in store when they're released which should be either later this month or Aug.

[quote name='confoosious']Uh. What?

You asked why are there exclusives. The answer is because the console makers pay a lot of money to the publishers for 'exclusive rights" even if it's a 6 month time frame.

What the hell are you talking about? Of course they expect to make that money back in theoretical increase in console sales.[/quote]

Please, go read my post again. I asked why do they matter. I never asked why there are exclusives. I know why there are exclusives.

@LampLit and Karuto - I really don't want to get at this because it'll end up being like the shitty gamespot forums, but really. You two sound like ignorant fanboys saying that the game is automatically watered down because it's also on the 360. In that case, Oblivion would have looked like total shit for the PS3 then? It looks better on the PS3 than the 360 version does. And guess what? It was coded for the 360 first. At the time being there are only a handful of games that look better than some 360 games. Don't put the PS3 on a pedestal and say it's the superior console. Even then, graphics being better on the PS3 versus the 360 are controversial and opinion based.

I guess we'll go back on topic. Gona hit a new BB later on. Hopefully there are more games to flip. Trying to hit $600 in credit before the 20th so I've got a lot of work ahead of me. Currently at $220.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Please, go read my post again. I asked why do they matter. I never asked why there are exclusives. I know why there are exclusives.

@LampLit and Karuto - I really don't want to get at this because it'll end up being like the shitty gamespot forums, but really. You two sound like ignorant fanboys saying that the game is automatically watered down because it's also on the 360. In that case, Oblivion would have looked like total shit for the PS3 then? It looks better on the PS3 than the 360 version does. And guess what? It was coded for the 360 first. At the time being there's only one game that looks better than any 360 game. That's MGS4. Don't put the PS3 on a pedestal and say it's the superior console. Even then, graphics on the PS3 versus the 360 are controversial.

I guess we'll go back on topic. Gona hit a new BB later on. Hopefully there are more games to flip. Trying to hit $600 in credit before the 20th so I've got a lot of work ahead of me. Currently at $220.[/QUOTE]

Cause very few people have both PS3 and the 360, this board notwithstanding.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']The chip is supposed to be Jasper and released with them on launch.

The only problem is Microsoft didn't even TALK about the 60 Gig today at E3 who knows what's in store when they're released which should be either later this month or Aug.[/quote]

Do you mean the new chip will be out with the 60gb version? If so, lets hope BBV start carrying it soon!

oh man FF13 might not going to be that great than if it's not PS3 exclusive -_- I was having such high expectation for this game since it was gonna be one of the first PS3 epic RPG game T.T i hope they do make the ps3 version better T.T

[quote name='yuy104']Do you mean the new chip will be out with the 60gb version? If so, lets hope BBV start carrying it soon![/quote]

I'm pretty sure that the newer 20 GB versions come with HDMI if that's what you really want. I'm not really sure if they come with the Jasper chip though.

[quote name='luan87us']oh man FF13 might not going to be that great than if it's not PS3 exclusive -_- I was having such high expectation for this game since it was gonna be one of the first PS3 epic RPG game T.T i hope they do make the ps3 version better T.T[/quote]

Another one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back