The Book Of Eli blu-ray $10.99

I would watch out on that one the one customer pic shows the combo pack but the Amazon description says its only one disc.

it is most likely one disc although there are still some of the combo packs out there so you might get lucky and get the combo pack...the combo pack, like most combo packs with a digital copy, was a limited pressing...

Interesting thing is when I ordered this earlier this morning, it stated 3 copies left. Now it's fully in stock. I hope I get lucky.

M

I'd check blockbuster before buying. I got this plus either 3 or 4 other movies for $20. Yeah, they're used but 4 or 5 at $20 drops the price per disc at least 50%.

[quote name='Enuf']I'd check blockbuster before buying. I got this plus either 3 or 4 other movies for $20. Yeah, they're used but 4 or 5 at $20 drops the price per disc at least 50%.[/QUOTE]

But blockbuster does not give the blu-ray cases with the movie. Messes with my collection. And yes you can buy them but then you dont have the cover and then that brings the cost up...so $10 is GREAT! Thanks OP!

does it really matter if its the two disc combo? second disc is just a digital copy, which if you are like me you'll never use anyway...

or am i missing something?

Well I picked up a used copy of The Eye from hastings awhile back, and the Blu refused to play so at least I had to digital copy to see the movie with

[quote name='kilik64']does it really matter if its the two disc combo? second disc is just a digital copy, which if you are like me you'll never use anyway...

or am i missing something?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it said it was a dvd/digital copy combo. I'll check when I get back home for sure.

M

Thanks OP, Ive been searching Amazon everyweek for a damn price drop and it happens when I dont check. :lol: I hope I get the version with the DVD. Ill know in 2 days

Got mine and it was the combo pack. It was listed as low stock when I ordered, so if they recently restocked I'm curious to see if people are still getting the combo version.[quote name='kilik64']does it really matter if its the two disc combo? second disc is just a digital copy, which if you are like me you'll never use anyway...

or am i missing something?[/QUOTE]Personally I never use them either. But for some people it's a selling point, so I figure it's worth mentioning. :)

[quote name='foreverjoe20']Found it for $9.95. Plus, buy two blus and get free ground shipping. Sale goes all the way to 5/27 so I'll be picking up some blus between now and then!

http://www.wbshop.com/Blu-ray-Under-%2410-Sale/BDEXTRAVA,default,sc.html?psortb1=name-sort&psortd1=1&sz=32[/QUOTE]D'oh! Oh well. For anyone who doesn't have Amazon Prime, you should definitely check this link out!

Well I have Amazon Prime but seeing the price under $10 (even it if it's only 5 cents), it makes me go and shop there instead of going to Amazon, lol.

[quote name='kilik64']does it really matter if its the two disc combo? second disc is just a digital copy, which if you are like me you'll never use anyway...

or am i missing something?[/QUOTE]So you're not going to use that digital copy ? :lol::lol:;););)

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']So you're not going to use that digital copy ? :lol::lol:;););)[/QUOTE]

nope, ill get a 720p encode if i want a digital copy, not a sd one.

[quote name='RoboPhish']But blockbuster does not give the blu-ray cases with the movie. Messes with my collection. And yes you can buy them but then you dont have the cover and then that brings the cost up...so $10 is GREAT! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

the cost may go up but there's 3-4 more $5 b/r's added on & the cases no longer matter to me I could always buy blanks & printout the official covers but that'll take forever & my movie backlog is just as bad as my game backlog.

Thanks for posting this, the writer of this movie is a regular poster over on NeoGaf (garywhitta) it's nice to support fellow gamers.

Managed to grab this from FYE on sale for 9.99. It included the slipcase that said Dvd/Bluray/Digital Copy. I thought that pretty awesome. Ymmv though...

Got mine today, was indeed the combo pack. Digital copy code expires June 13, 2011.

Edit: Mine was from Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the one I got from WB Shop it also the combo pack. I read through the description and it said digital copy and such. If it isn't I may have to give them a call.

I got mine today and I THINK its the single disc version. It doesnt say anything on the package about it and theres no slip cover. How do I know if its the version with the DVD/Digital copy? I could care less about the digital copy but I want the DVD with it

you might just have to take the gamble. the one i got (Amazon with no slipcover) had no indication of the dvd on the packaging. i just found out i had a second disc by opening it.

I noticed that the blu had a slit on the side in the plastic, I was able to pry it open and peek in, I could see it was the 2 discs. Whewww lol. Great deal I llove this movie!

bread's done
Back