The Bourne Trilogy (slim packaging) - $29.99 from Amazon

is there a difference between the regular one and the slim packaging? any additional features on the disc? i went to bestbuy and they only have the regular packaging

I believe there is a difference in the subtitles from what I remember....where the original non-slim was better in this regard. Sorry do not remember more.

This is a pricematch of Best Buy's sale; you can get it there for $24.99 after coupon, though I don't know how long it's on sale for

The Blu-ray version is 29.99 right now because of the fourth of July sale at best buy. I'm not sure if the coupon is applicable.

The Best Buy sale was Sunday and yesterday only -- by 11:11pm, it was too late to get it with the coupon since all of the stores were closed by that point. :) Of course, since Amazon was just matching them, the cheaper price is over there as well (back up to $41.99 now).

If you really want it, the Ultimate Bourne Collection (the UK version of the set) is £13.97 on amazon.co.uk right now (comes out to a bit less than $25 shipped to the US), and according to blu-ray.com, it's completely region free and works fine on US players.

bread's done
Back