The build my gaming collection thread. comics, and other things iv'e collected !

N3XTLVL

CAG Newbie
Yeah i know im new (well ive lurked) for a while now . a little back info in the first post then ill post the stuff . first im a 33 year old single father of two girls ages 5 and 7
photo.php
and am a avid gamer but i recently had a problem and im forced to well build up again ,soooo im reducing one hobby to rebuild another . i understand i havent traded anything and am willing to supply any info or even send first if you have a substantial feedback rating . ill even leave my cell number 734-560-8032 if you need to talk to me first or really anything to prove im real and not scamming . recently about a year ago i lost my extensive collection to a flood while i was away from the house for two weeks (yeah Disney ) and well im left with my 360 and 14 games . innsurance money was a slap in the face . so here goes let me know if im doing anything wrong . basically with the way things are im not going to post nook price on my comics as thats very vague. im looking for any and all systems, games etc . im partial to dreamcast and sega stuff, along with current gen 360 items . again i collect everything so a list or pm would be good , primary in this gen and secondary is old gen . anyhow just looking to slim one collection and add to another .

ill start off with a list and if need ill add pics to everything as i know condition is very important .

TPB ALL COMPANIES....

THE CROW:first series reading copy
V FOR VANDETTA:copy came out after movie
WATCHMEN:unread copy
CRISIS ON INFINATE EARTHS:unread
BATMAN/THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS:unread
BATMAN:the long halloween:reading copy hc
BONE:the complete series 1300 pages reading copy
30 DAYS OF NIGHT:signed by niles, and templesmith
DARK DAYS:30 days part 2
WAKE THE DEAD:idw niles book
EVIL ERNIE:youth gone wild directors cut #1 signed by pulido
BATMAN:Hush volume 1
BATMAN:castle of the bat
PREACHER:until the end of the world

INDIE BOOKS......

JUDGE DREDD: #1 the magazine never read
miracleman:#1 and 10
AKIRA:#1 1st edition
CLERKS:holiday special
JAY AND SILENT BOB:#2 of 4
TANK GIRL 2: #1 of 4
HELLBOY:almost colossus(auttopsy in b-flat)#1 of 2
ARMY OF DARKNESS:ashes 2 ashes (dynamite #1 preview)
BRU-HED'S:guide to gettin girls now /auto by mike pascale
X-O MANOWAR: #0
HATE: #8
SHI:senryaku #1 of 3
POISON ELVES:#1,2 both signed by the late drew hayes
THE CROW:#2 signed by james obarr creater/writer/author
CALIBER COMICS PRESENTS: #5 crow /signed by james obarr
BODY BAGS:#1,2

CHAOS COMICS....

LADY DEATH:THE ODYSSEY :#1 of 4 (gold) signed by jason jenson,brian pulido, and the late steven hughes
EVIL ERNIE:straight to hell , chasity cover
EVIL ERNIE:#0 signed by greg capullo, and pulido
EVIL ERNIE:revenge #2 of 4 signed by pulido
EVIL ERNIE:resurrection #1 signed by pulido

IMAGE/TOP COW...

THE CREED:prelude edition b/w comicon signed by greg capullo
ASTRO CITY :1
THE DARKNESS:collected edition #2 never read
THE DARKNESS:#1 VOL.1 fan club edition
THE DARKNESS:#2 VOL.1
THE DARKNESS RAW: #1 b/w awesome cover
THE TENTH:#1 configuration
CURSE OF THE SPAWN: #1
YOUNGBLOOD: #4 1st ap. of GEN13
MIDNIGHT NATION:#1
CYBER FORCE:#25 1st ever ap. of darkness (preview)
WANTED:#1 AND #1 DEATH ROW EDITION
WANTED:#2 death row edition
WANTEDOSSIER limited number 73 of 500 wizard world philly

DC.....

SUPERMAN :#123 glow in the dark...and #200
BATMAN:423 todd mcfarlane 1988 cover
TEEN TITANS: #1 MCWON VARIENT
JLA: secret files origins #1
FLASH#210 (3 copies turner cover )211 tuner cover
THE OMEGA MEN :#10 1st lobo
NEW GODS:#1
GENESIS: preview and #1
ANARKY:#1
GREEN LANTERNelseworlds#1 1001 emerald nights
IDENTITY CRISIS: #1 (2 copies),#2 (2 copies) #3

DC/HELIX/VERTIGO

TRANSMETROPOLITAN:#2
WATCHMEN:#1
PREACHER:#27 signed by glenn fabry
100 BULLETS:#1

MARVEL........

DAREDEVIL:181 death of elektra
POWER MAN AND IRON FIST: #78 sabretooth cameo
WEB OF SPIDERMAN: #1
SPECTACULAR SPIDERMAN: #158 1st cosmic spidey
AMAZING SPIDERMAN:#265 1st silver sable
AMAZING SPIDERMAN :# 365,375 signed by mark bagley
AVENGERS DISASSEMBLED:#500 (i have 2)
SECRET WAR:#1,2 AND #1:commemorative edition
ULTIMATE SIX: #1 (i have 2)
ULTIMATE NIGHTMARE:#1
PUNISHER WAR ZONE:#1
SUPREME POWER:#1
FANTASTIC FOUR:#1 VOL2 mole man cover
X-MEN:#50 holographic edition

i also have a chrono trigger orchestra sealed cd
legendary art book with dvd
autograped madden poster with favre from 2010 has the whole ea tib. teams autos .
speed racer johnny lightning
and the crow mcfarlane figure
old bozo the clown
old pluto doll

like i said im going to post this short list and go from there i have a ton more to add . i can supply and info and pics if you need . ill add most this sat if interest is good on this post . like i said i do anything in my power to set a trade up that works the best for you since im new here . also any tips or help would be great from some of you veterans .

Interesting quest, comics can be a tough sell around these parts though. I tend to use craigslist--i.e. make up a $20-30 bundle that's maybe 50% of market value--that way I don't get eaten alive on shipping cost or have to deal with people being picky on condition.

yeah i usually sell at 1/3 or just trade . i dont like to sell as some times it gets insulting . i know where you are coming from though as the past 4 or 5 years have smashed the comic industry . only time you see a bump in prices and popularity is when a movie comes out . thus the reason im buying all 80's and older avengers for the movie release . but anyhow im just testing waters im sure pictures of the books would help a ton . i plan on posting those sat. like i said im not looking for some big huge deal just looking to get rid of some doubles and triples and make room for the next comic-con lol ,and add to my now small game collection . only thing i was able to save where my sealed sega games so thank got atleast 22 games made it out of over 300 so yeah worth a try .

bread's done
Back