The Buried secrets of M. Night, whats your thoughts on it?

ChrisXE

Banned
wow its pretty weird, dont know if its real though, but could be

whats up with the audio malfuncions when M Night is bein interview?

Publicity stunt maybe?

That was really weird. I believe it's real, that oijuy board thing was pretty odd and tht polaroid pic, crazy stuff.

lol i do have to agree it was creepy, and seem very real. I was exspecting a 1 hour documentry, turned out to be 3 hours lol

It's fake. Night was involved in the production, but he pulled out somewhere in the middle, then Sci-Fi went overboard with the "mock" in mockumentary. Sci-Fi head honcho even apologized in the media for making it seem like Night had some deep dark secret, and NBC, having recently bought Sci-Fi, even released a statement saying NBC companies don't do this.

It can't be fake considering the bastion of journalistic integrity known as the Sci-fi channel.

Also, I saw another commercial about The Village. While I like his previous work, I realized why I don't think I'll like this next movie. See, haven't these townfols heard of the barricade, the axe, the bow, the musket, or whatever weapon which is common to their error. Why the hell don't they build a fort?

bread's done
Back