The CAG Mario Kart/Animal Crossing/Tony Hawk WiFi Thread - 'Friend Codes' - Up. 12-21

Mario Kart:
Diiz - 180448/144845 - CA

Animal Crossing code will follow once I find out how to access it ^^;;

Since there's a limit of 60, shouldn't we PM the people who we've added so they can reciprocate or say they're full already? I have added about 40 people but only know of 2 who have added me.

???

[quote name='jlkeeton']Since there's a limit of 60, shouldn't we PM the people who we've added so they can reciprocate or say they're full already? I have added about 40 people but only know of 2 who have added me.

???[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea. There are over 100 people listed for mario kart. The other option is to not add anybody until you're about to play. That way you can just post over in the other thread and you can add each other. That's what I did with botticus yesterday.

Ok, here's who I've added so far...
encendido
lebowsky
gizmo
asianxcore
diiz
jlkeeton
milkyman
stoven
amano

get me on your lists so I can get some quality games going.

[quote name='PapiChullo']Ok, here's who I've added so far...
encendido
lebowsky
gizmo
asianxcore
diiz
jlkeeton
milkyman
stoven
amano

get me on your lists so I can get some quality games going.[/QUOTE]

just added you Papi. I'll try to be on later on tonight. Sucks to have to be at work this late.

I just had another idea... Maybe we can have time slots and have people sign up for the time slot they are most likely to play. I'm not saying Gizmo should do this, but it would help finding others to play.

Animal Crossing:
THPS - 2448-7386-4291
Name: TIMMY
Town: S. Park

Mario Kart:
THPS - 047304-104404

So far I've added (I think) everyone who has posted an AC code, and I'm in the process of adding people for Mario Kart.

Is there a way we can figure out when people are gonna be on? I work crazy hours and wont be on withmost people. Maybe a seperate thread where we can post what time we will be on? Just a thought. I have added everyone that has posted a code.

Dave
Portage
3565-4302-5837

Best thing to do, is if you are going to play and not worry about rearranging your furniture too much, I say leave your gate open. So if anyone searches for an open town, you'll appear. Just search for a town first. None open? Open your gate and see if someone pops on. I will be doing this.

I too am going to try and keep my gate open as often as possible, unless im doing something important. A few minutes ago, i had 4 people in my town, and then it "crashed" after a bit.
Hopefully that doesnt happen too often...

my town will be open as long as it holds up. I will be away cleaning up drywall dust. Just so you dont think I'm a rude guest.

I know that using wi-fi uses up a lot of battery juice. If I leave it plugged in to the charger would it stay on alnight? Also when my tree regrow fruit they will have apples. Sorry but I had to sell them to pay off that crook they call tom nook.

[quote name='dmes65']I know that using wi-fi uses up a lot of battery juice. If I leave it plugged in to the charger would it stay on alnight? Also when my tree regrow fruit they will have apples. Sorry but I had to sell them to pay off that crook they call tom nook.[/QUOTE]

Not only will it stay powered on, it will continure to charge till full.

And since ive felated Nook long enough to open up the gates,my friend code:

S-Nigel "RevoTown" 0816-6512-5067 MI

It definitely sucks batteries. My DS has been on for about 5 hours straight connected to WiFi and the red light just came on. That was after a full nights charge.

Hey, gang. Friend code:

1675-6447-2731

Name: Tiramisu
Town: Cyclops

'Looking to head out and explore.... add me to your list; i'll be on for a few hours tonight ( PST ).

For some reason, I can't come into your town Levi, I keep getting the same error code (86420, which apparently is related to firewalls). That's especially perplexing because I was just in your town earlier today.

Weird.

AC:

4768-0211-8920 - OR
Name: Mirin
Town: Lost

I added:
AgapeNS
TomCloud9
Justin
lebowsky
jaredx5
Batma
Gizmo
Levi
kdunn77
Rolento
Vijai
Mr. BIll
Adrian
TIMMY
Dave
Tiramisu

Ah, well that explains it /:) 'Just post a heads-up on here when you've got room for me. Thanks, btw! I dug up my first fossil :D *celebration*

I'm going to open my gates for a while. I won't be playing though.

Just try not to defile my town. Other people may play this, you know. ;)

If you can't get in, AIM me. I'm not sure if you need to be on my list first.

Levi> You must either be swamped or perhaps called it a night. 'Cant get to you, so i opened up my gate. /:) 'Come by if you're still here.... i'll be on for another 30mins or so.

Gizmo, if you can, update the list for Animal Crossing...

also, on a side note (if this hasn't been posted), everyone here playing AC on WiFi should respect everybody's town, and not screw it up.

If a CAG does screw up another CAG's town (ex. cutting down all trees), the victim should post the attacker's username (and info), and what they did, so that we all know who to avoid.

I think this is reasonable for everyone here.

bread's done
Back