The CAG Spam Thread Giveaway~ FINISHED!

[quote name='venomscarnage']Thought you said contest ended @9PM PST so wouldn't that make that Midnight EST?[/QUOTE]

your right... and the PST was a typo, if you scroll down you will see it says eastern time.

Next time I hold a contest I will hire a team of lawyers.

It seems I may to make this up to you all... Because I dont give then take back I am going to send gregsal the $20 PSN card he asked for. I still have the 1600msp... I can choose one more number (and count all post up to 9pm pst), I will then post the new chosen number and we can make sure they qualify before I announce them as the winner.

Sound fair enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
I also am wondering if there was another moderator helping with this. My hubby was entering as well but quite a few of his posts kept getting deleted when he followed all of the guidelines.

I dunno Cherry, I have not been in contact with any staff members.

I do remember seeing him posting he was on the road with bad internet access under both accounts but I never made a rule about only one household member could enter so I never said anything.

[quote name='COLDblood']

It seems I may to make this up to you all... Because I dont give then take back I am going to send gregsal the $20 PSN card he asked for. I still have the 1600msp... I can choose one more number (and count all post up to 9pm pst), I will then post the new chosen number and we can make sure they qualify before I announce them as the winner.

Sound fair enough?[/QUOTE]

sounds like fair game to me

Sorry cold was just a bit confused by it that's all. Just seemed you meant that the entries were based on EST and the contest was officially over PST, but hey it's all good not gonna complain! If you wanna give away the 1600 point card that's up to you bro. No worries!

[quote name='COLDblood']your right... and the PST was a typo, if you scroll down you will see it says eastern time.

Next time I hold a contest I will hire a team of lawyers.

Sound fair enough?[/QUOTE]

So when will this new winner be announced?

bread's done
Back