The Canadian PS3 Gameshare Group Thread

heimdal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Hey guys,

I don't know if there's interest in a PS3 gameshare group, or if there's one in place for Canadians already, but I believe its worth taking a shot.

I'm interested in some PSN games, and it would be great if we can work it out
so that we can save some money. Just post what games you're interested in, and we'll decide what games to order and who's going to purchase.

How to setup a Gameshare (from Afterdawn)

1.) Write down your current sign in ID and password.

2.) Go under account management and delete all of your billing information if you keep a credit card number on file (this will stop the potential jack*** from purchasing stuff with your credit card to download to his own PS3).

3.) While in account management change your password to whatever and write down the new password. At this point it should be ok to exchange sign in information(make sure you give the person the new password and not the old one).

4.) Now both people will need to create a new user (you will have to keep this user on your system as long as you wish to play the content). After you you create a new user scroll down to Playstation network tab and click on Sign up for playstation network. You will have two options, choose use existing account and enter the opposite persons info. This will sign you into PSN as the other person.

5.) Enter the Playstation store and click on download list at the top hand corner. This will bring up all the past downloaded content. Choose what you wish to download. Perform the download in background.

6.) While the content is downloading it will be ok to click on your normal user and log back into your account with the new password (make sure the other person is at the same level as you are, this is why I suggest keeping in contact through other means as I said before). DO NOT TURN YOUR PS3 OFF.

7.) Once logged back in to your normal account it will be okay to go back in and change your password back to your normal one and add all of your billing info back in. By changing your password back you will not have to worry about unauthorized use of your account.

8.) Wait for the download to finish then install.

List of Downloadable Games - Release Date
(green is confirmed to be gameshareable, red is confirmed to be not)

1/4/07 GripShift
2/22/07 flOw
2/22/07 Q*Bert
3/1/07 Tekken: Dark Resurrection
4/12/07 Mortal Kombat II
5/10/07 Calling All Cars!
5/17/07 Rampage World Tour
5/24/07 Joust
6/28/07 Super Stardust HD
8/28/07 Warhawk
8/30/07 Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
9/13/07 PixelJunk Racers
10/11/07 Everyday Shooter
11/29/07 Pain

1/24/08 PixelJunk Monsters
4/17/08 Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
5/1/08 Echochrome
7/24/08 1942: Joint Strike
7/24/08 Siren: Blood Curse
7/31/08 PixelJunk Eden
8/14/08 Bionic Commando: Rearmed
8/21/08 Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty
8/28/08 The Last Guy
9/25/08 Mega Man 9
9/25/08 Burnout Paradise

9/25/08 WipeOut HD

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to join any group that is doing siren (full game) i would also be interested in joining the group that has The Last Guy, PixelJunk Eden, and echochrome.

Other games i would do groups for are...
Ratchet and Clank : Quest for booty
Burnout Paradise
Pain
WipeOut HD

My PSN ID is Bodarious-

I've never done this before but I CAN setup a group if you want, I have a paypal account and all that so it shouldn't be a problem.

hey Guys, my friend just introduced me to this forum, almost every post I see I get excited haha, but anyways, I have a playstation 3,

I currently own tones of PSN games, but I am interested in Street Fighter 2 HD, Age of Booty, if it is possible, and maybe various others, So to my understanding we set up an account and download the game onto it then split the cost and each person downloads it? or did i misunderstand?

Yeah i'd be interested in a group for siren as well. I also have sf2HD and wipeoutHD if anybody wants to trade.

PSN ID is frictor

[quote name='Bodarious']I would like to join any group that is doing siren (full game) i would also be interested in joining the group that has The Last Guy, PixelJunk Eden, and echochrome.

Other games i would do groups for are...
Ratchet and Clank : Quest for booty
Burnout Paradise
Pain
WipeOut HD

My PSN ID is Bodarious-[/quote]

I got tired of waiting to form a group for siren so i went ahead and bought it, I will let you all download it for $9.00 USD or i may trade for other games, I also just bought penny arcade adventures : otrspod so send me a message on psn if you wanna talk

ID = Bodarious-

To Frictor : you wanna trade for siren? possibly your wipeout for my siren?

I'd love to get in on these deals if someone could point me to how everything works. I'm looking for Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD

If anyone is willing to set up a group let me know :).

Also, a few questions, do I have to be logged into that PSN account to play the games? Or do I just need to log into it once, download the game, and as long as I dont delete that gamer ID I can play on my normal PSN account?

I'm new to this and don't know how it works, heh.

To Mr Black: Will trade siren for mortal kombat and wipeout psn = Bodarious- send me a message

I am interested in the following:

Siren (full pack)
Lumines Supernova

If anyone would like to create a group for this please let me know and stick me in it!

Alternatively, I have the following games available to share if a flat out pseudo-trade is desired:

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Wipeout HD
PixelJunk Monsters + Encore

[quote name='Icelight']I am interested in the following:

Siren (full pack)
Lumines Supernova

If anyone would like to create a group for this please let me know and stick me in it!

Alternatively, I have the following games available to share if a flat out pseudo-trade is desired:

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Wipeout HD
PixelJunk Monsters + Encore[/quote]

+1 for LUmines Supernova

Ok, so far for the LPB MGS packs we have:

Zoodux
Wilme
rko_kero
fronzi
Icelight

Can any of you guys purchase it? I live in canada and cant get access to the PSN cards yet. The cost will be 2.40 each + paypal fees.

Alright, what the hell, I'll go in for the LBP MGS pack as well, but I will not be able to purchase them either.

So, in the event that none of the other 4 can do so, feel free to remove me for someone who can purchase them.

I'd love to get in on buying the LBP MGS content.

I have a CC, and I would have no problem being the one to buy it, IF someone who has done it before can PM me and give me a good run down on what I have to do.

OK Guys. I'm starting up a different (keep me in the LBP DLC) group for both Wipeout HD, SSFHD. It would come up to aprox. $8 for each person. PM Me if YES

Just got my PS3 for Christmas. If anyone needs another for Rachett and Clank or Siren, count me in.

[quote name='Fronzi']I'm down for the LBP MGS pack...also SFT HD is there is anyone else.[/quote]

I'm also down for these two.

[quote name='roller']So far we have 3 people:
Roller
Fronzi
rko_kero
Is anyone able to be the buyer? I can pay using paypal.[/quote]

Anyone else interested?

[quote name='Icelight']Lumines Supernova List:

jadomino
Icelight
Wilme

Need two more people :) Can either of you already on the list purchase PSN games?[/quote]

Count me in on this. I might be able too.

I'm down for Lumines Supernova if you still need more people.

I'm also interested in the following if anyone else has a group with extra spots or wants to form one.
PIxeljunk Monsters Encore
Bionic Commando:Rearmed
Wipeout HD

Well, since we're all Canadian....Anyone up for a group to purchase NHL 3 on 3 Arcade?
I'm making this before it comes out so it's all organized and ready!

Hey guys. I have pretty much all of the LBP DLC, alot of Rock Band songs, and the Yoda DLC for Soul Calibur.
I'm looking for the Force Unleashed content and the Ratchet and Clank content. anyone interested?

bread's done
Back