The Celebratory "DarthPuma is Gone Forever!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldve ordered super fast shipping on my iPhone glass. it's so hard to read texts and the tape over the screen makes stuff really hard to push at times.

I'm pretty sure jake once said he needs a time off from cag to focus on his geography teacher. A mod should handle that.

[quote name='manthing']Mak:

Taylor learned it from reading YOUR posts!!![/QUOTE]

Nooooooo! What have I wrought?!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I almost banned him yesterday, but good things come to those who wait. He actually asked to be shitcanned today mentioning some bullshit need to focus on school. Needless to say he will not be welcome back.[/QUOTE]

Time to open a betting pool fellow OTTers. You can bet on the following: How long until he signs up under an alias and makes his first post in the OTT, how long until someone figures out its him, and what flavor of the month hipster band/song will his new name be a reference to?

[quote name='DT778']mogumbo, now that's a knee slapper.[/QUOTE]
Why don't you enlighten us with some of your fine comedic material.:booty:

:rofl:

I just noticed the title change.

craven, I know Meijer sells canned and frozen Skyline chili if you have one nearby.

I think I'm going to ride the Metro Rail tomorrow. I'm sicking of driving into campus and would gladly take that plus the bus.

[quote name='flowery']I saw they sell cans of the Skyline Chili at stores now.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='manthing']craven, I know Meijer sells canned and frozen Skyline chili if you have one nearby.[/QUOTE]

Just not the same. I usually just buy the Cincinnati Style Chili packets, pretty close if I get the beef down small enough.

That's one of the things I look forward to eating when I go to Ohio, Cheese Coneys and a 3 Way (Spaghetti, Chili, and Cheese).

[quote name='flowery']
I just found out that Rescue Me is on Netflix Instant Watch HD. I wish more good shows were up on Instant Watch (I am looking at you HBO).[/QUOTE]

Time to get caught up from like season 3 or 4.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That looks delicious :drool:.[/QUOTE]

It is.

[quote name='munch']I think I'm going to ride the Metro Rail tomorrow. I'm sicking of driving into campus and would gladly take that plus the bus.[/QUOTE]
I wish that thing weren't so limited and wasn't forced in as an afterthought.

I know what you mean. There are what, 5 stops? That's kind of ridiculous. Only holding 250 is kind of odd too. Still, it takes me about 20-30 minutes to get to UT, then I have to fight for parking in West Campus. I think catching the rail at metro at Lakeline and catching the bus at either MLK or Highland will be better for me. Plus it's free for UT students.

[quote name='manthing']Free Bing shirt for LIVE avatar:

PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm sure it will look awful. :lol:

[quote name='munch']I know what you mean. There are what, 5 stops? That's kind of ridiculous. Only holding 250 is kind of odd too. Still, it takes me about 20-30 minutes to get to UT, then I have to fight for parking in West Campus. I think catching the rail at metro at Lakeline and catching the bus at either MLK or Highland will be better for me. Plus it's free for UT students.[/QUOTE]
The association in west campus is working on a proposal to turn all the free parking in west campus into residential and meter parking, so it's probably a good idea to switch now.

Why did you decide to live way the fuuuuuuuuuck out west, by the way? You should look into Hyde Park when your lease expires; if you go north of 38th and away from Speedway, you can find a lot of nice homes to lease for pretty reasonable prices that are quiet and very much more reasonably located.

I kind of want to buy Perfect Dark on XBLA. I never played it on N64, but I did play Goldeneye, and the demo seemed fun.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The association in west campus is working on a proposal to turn all the free parking in west campus into residential and meter parking, so it's probably a good idea to switch now.

Why did you decide to live way the fuuuuuuuuuck out west, by the way? You should look into Hyde Park when your lease expires; if you go north of 38th and away from Speedway, you can find a lot of nice homes to lease for pretty reasonable prices that are quiet and very much more reasonably located.[/QUOTE]

My wife and I both like it up here. I love the Hyde Park area, too. We're *hoping* to not even be here next year, but we're moving regardless. We just want a backyard for Luc to play in.

I shaved that shit again.

And yeah, I hope to go to Britain again. The ideal situation will put in Washington, DC, Britain, Paris, Geneva, and Nigeria.

Damn $$$$a, you and your family will be on the move.

Paris is a wonderful city. DC sucks ass (although some of the monuments are definitely worthwhile). You know how I feel about the UK and it's (mostly) disgustingly complacent citizens.
Let me know how Geneva and Nigeria are. :)

[quote name='Maklershed']Liquid hates cctvs :lol:[/QUOTE]
cctvhata4lyfe

Don't even get me started on the Digital Economy Bill they're debating over there.

I've lived in DC before. Really, I don't know what's going on. With a new baby coming my life is going to be way out of control next year. This is all contingent on me getting funding, which is definitely up in the air.

And I loved London too. Though I agree those cameras are bullshit.

hi OTT. 1 week left at the ski shop and I start my new job April 1. Went for my drug test/pre-employment physical this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back