The CheapAssGamer.com Top 10

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
These are the top selling games, based on sales through CAG's affiliate links.
9 of the 10 deals are from EBGames.com
Best Buy's affilate site does not allow me to check individual product sales, but I doubt any would have made this list.
I posted links to the best deal that was available for that item.

The CheapAssGamer.com Top 10

10) Wario World (GC) - $10 at EBgames.com

9) Operation Armored Liberty (GBA) - Buy 2 select GBA games - get $15 off at EBgames.com

8) Robotech Collector's Edition (GC) - $5 at EBgames.com

7) Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA) $20 with free shipping at EBgames.com

6) Mat Hoffmans Pro BMX (GBA) - Buy 2 select GBA games - get $15 off at EBgames.com

5) Rygar (PS2) $5 at EBgames.com

4) Primal (PS2) - $7 at EBgames.com

3) Wild Arms 3 (PS2) - $5 after coupon at Overstock.com

2) BMX XXX (GC) - $3 at EBgames.com

1) Konami Arcade Advanced (GBA) - Buy 2 select GBA games - get $15 off at EBgames.com

I'm a little surprised at #1, $2.50 for a GBA game is cheap. Same with #7; thats not too great of a deal.

Nice to know though.

10) Got, and then some.
9) Nope, got #1 instead.
8 ) Got
7) Got to replace the copy I gave to a friend. Plus it gave me free shipping on Banjo Kazooie and Rock 'N Roll Racing order.
6) Nope, got #1 instead.
5) Got
4) Got
3) Nope (bought from CC for $10, oh well)
2) Got. I don't know why. I had already had the game (bought a while back from ebgames.com for $10), but I traded it in on the Ninja Gaiden Deal. Why did I subject myself to this again? Anyone who was going to get BMX XXX but was too late, I did you a favor.
1) Got, 1 for me, 1 for my friend (same friend as #7).

Wow, I got 7 out of 10 of these. Pretty Cool.

wow... i cant believe i landed the number 8 spot while robotech spotting....

seriously cheapy....

CAG is now my homepage....
its my daily paper.
its my...
yeah its my life now.
god bless CAG.

I can't believe the that Beyond Good and Evil at $10 doesn't top the list. One of the best games of the year only ten bucks at C.C. Also B.B. had I-Ninja for $20 on PS2

CheapyD,

Would you be OK with posting the actual number sold through your link? I would be really curious to know how many people take advantage of these deals.

Jordan

[quote name='daetron']I can't believe the that Beyond Good and Evil at $10 doesn't top the list. One of the best games of the year only ten bucks at C.C. Also B.B. had I-Ninja for $20 on PS2[/quote]

BG&E was unavailable online for a good portion of the sale period (including the beginning). I think many CAGs bought it in-store. Also, I-Ninja for $20 is good, but I-Ninja for $15 after GGC coupon is better, so I think most of us who got that also got it from the B&M. These 10 were the top online CAG deals, so it stands to reason that the majority of them were online-only.

[quote name='TJordan522']CheapyD,

Would you be OK with posting the actual number sold through your link? I would be really curious to know how many people take advantage of these deals.

Jordan[/quote]

Sorry, I am not too comfortable doing that at this time.
Perhaps in the future, though.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I dunno why, but for some reason this list kind of surprises me.[/quote]

Yeah, me too.
I didn't expect to see BMX XXX at all, but it was so cheap, I guess it makes sense.

[quote name='Anonymous']Not a single Xbox game on there. Go figure.[/quote]

Whats that supposed to mean? There wasnt an XBox game on there because there wasnt a super cheap sales. I would bet that if a game like Brute Force or Knights of the Old Republic showed up for $10, it would be on there.

dckljklcmx, pdofk epwp[s ap;s;as sllslaqasssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssaa sa aa s ass doxcl

How many games did the top game on that list sell all together?

bread's done
Back