The commercial that should've been aired first

"Is the Cell Broadband Processor smarter than you?"

Great, insult the audience after making them watch a video that reminds them of sitting in Science class watching a bad episode of NOVA.

I'm assuming it was a presentation of some sort. And to the first response about insulting the audience...I don't think that was necessarily the point, but it makes you want to wonder about the system and try it out to actually see if it is indeed "smarter" than you.

[quote name='musicnoteless']I'm assuming it was a presentation of some sort. And to the first response about insulting the audience...I don't think that was necessarily the point, but it makes you want to wonder about the system and try it out to actually see if it is indeed "smarter" than you.[/quote]

It didn't make me want to do that at all. It's much better than the baby or the rooftop commercials though. I like the part where it says Cell can do 8, and a normal computer can only do one thing at a time. My dual-core says you lie sony.

[quote name='hohez']It didn't make me want to do that at all. It's much better than the baby or the rooftop commercials though. I like the part where it says Cell can do 8, and a normal computer can only do one thing at a time. My dual-core says you lie sony.[/quote]

Not everyone has a dual core. It didn't take long for people to start picking this apart. Plus your's can only handle two. Even if it said that most computers can handle two 8 is still fucking cool as shit. Now if Sony would only get there act together and send out Layer support with there system to developers we'd be super duper.

[quote name='musicnoteless']This would've made me get a PS3 rather than that abstract baby commerical
wouldn't you agree?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but thats not saying much.

I'll tell you why the baby commercial was a great commercial to air first. We all came on here and said "Did you see that weird-ass baby commercial for the PS3?" We wouldn't have all been talking about this commercial.

I felt like that commercial was talking down to me, which I don't like all that much.
I thought it was funny how they said how realistic the dogfights would be, and then they show a ship shooting a lightning bolt.
Still, it's better then the other PS3 ads.

bread's done
Back