The Conduit CAG Online Thread - Game Night Anyone?

I was Mad_D, I don't think you joined the game I was in. I didn't see you. Maybe you joined CL's game, he left after the second game I played with him.

Also try turning the cursor sensitivity back to 15 if you get motion sick, I had to do that since it was so shaky.

[quote name='Mad D']I was Mad_D, I don't think you joined the game I was in. I didn't see you. Maybe you joined CL's game, he left after the second game I played with him.

Also try turning the cursor sensitivity back to 15 if you get motion sick, I had to do that since it was so shaky.[/QUOTE]
Every time I tried entering your game, I couldn't find you. It might be a glitch.

I stop playing a while ago, I was also jumping in and out of different game I think you were probably just joining after I left. Maybe I should have tried to join you game, next time I will.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... just don't be mad about me sniping you... ... well, we won't talk about the 4 to five times you killed me...
It was good to see someone on...

I do believe you aren't someone's friend UNTIL both of you are online at the same time...

bread's done
Back