The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button (The Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray] 11.99 Amazon

I think this is about the normal price. My girlfriend asked for it for Xmas with a couple other of Criterion sets. I saw Criterion for less than $20 and didn't do the research. I leaped before I looked. Sorry :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Walmart has it for 10 free site to store but if your Walmart is anything like mine; the 1.99 is worth not sitting in the site to store section waiting on an employee. A side note- this blu ray has gotten really high scores in the A/V department on various review sites.

[quote name='kerouac kid']I think this is about the normal price. My girlfriend asked for it for Xmas with a couple other of Criterion sets. I saw Criterion for less than $20 and didn't do the research. I leaped before I looked. Sorry :wall:[/QUOTE]I went ahead and picked it up because of the shock of seeing a criterion collection movie for so low, but didn't know it was already cheap, either. Oh well, I'm glad to be getting a good movie with some amazing PQ.

I believe this title was on sale at the same price during a lightning deal or last year's BF. can't recall now & CamelCamel doesn't track LDs :(

bread's done
Back