The Dark Knight: Limited Edition with Batpod Blu-Ray for very cheap on ebay & amazon

Not bootlegs. The price on these have really dropped. They were/are going for between $10-16 on Amazon. i picked one up off ebay a few weeks ago for just under $17 new, sealed.

My girlfriend and room mate pitched in and got this for me when it came out last year. Much appreciated, but part of me wishes I had the regular edition. The batpod version just kind of gathers dust and takes up space. It'd be one thing if it had some movable bits (turny handlebars, for instance), but it's really just a model.

[quote name='SDC']Eh, I bit. I'm interested in the commentary, and it is a good price for the movie anyway.[/QUOTE]
There's no commentary track on this, but there are a few cool bonus features.

[quote name='TDAGARIM']There's no commentary track on this, but there are a few cool bonus features.[/QUOTE]

...brutal.

nabbed this from a user digital dog pound on amazon.
for about $13 shipped I think.
real quick shipping, brand new unopened and def not bootleg.

if you dont have it get it now :)

[quote name='chimpian']nabbed this from a user digital dog pound on amazon.
for about $13 shipped I think.
real quick shipping, brand new unopened and def not bootleg.

if you dont have it get it now :)[/QUOTE]
Thats who I got mine from on ebay.

I got mine back when they first dropped. I didn't realize that the disks weren't in a standard Blu ray case which is a little disappointing, but otherwise I was pretty happy with the set.

[quote name='cloudspear']It is not bootleg right? Seem like a really good price if it is not bootleg[/QUOTE]
I am afraid there could potentially be bootlegs on ebay, not much of a ebay shopper.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I got mine back when they first dropped. I didn't realize that the disks weren't in a standard Blu ray case which is a little disappointing, but otherwise I was pretty happy with the set.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I noticed this soon after doing a BIN on eBay after seeing this thread, it is disappointing but I don't even have the movie so for about $16.00 shipped I'll be getting the movie and a neat little collectible. Not bad at all.

Got the movie, but having problems getting the digital copy to work in iTunes; only coming up as a grey screen. Not even working when I transfer it to the iPod. Don't know if anyone else has had any issues like this, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Everything else works fine, and the Windows Media version of the digital copy actually does work.

What the hell I order mine from Amazon and the seller cancel the transaction because he say the product was damage, that is some bull sh!t.

[quote name='deangrazy']I am afraid there could potentially be bootlegs on ebay, not much of a ebay shopper.[/QUOTE]

You should be fine buying from someone listed on ebay with good ratings. The reason these things are so cheap is that they don't come with a standard blue-ray case and they were overproduced.

Aldo the bat-pod is a very nice collectible, like others have mentioned, no standard dvd case is supplied for the bluray disc itself. Both disc are held in the little batman case with the Batpod stand.

I was planning on buying a Steel book case version of film just keep the movie along with the rest of my collection.

Can anyone here give me a review of the packaging for this version?

http://www.amazon.com/Exclusive-Pac...ef=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1256840555&sr=1-4

Is the Batman Mask a side collectible along with a standard bluray case?

bread's done
Back