The Darkness for $23.10

I bought this game when it first came out, and though it is kinda strange I enjoyed the 1 player storyline very much. Definitely worth the $$$.

Agreed - stick with it for a bit and you will be rewarded. The first time you 'leave' New York and flip over is pretty impressive. And is it just me, or is it some of THE BEST voice acting in a video game?

[quote name='chrisnsally']Agreed - stick with it for a bit and you will be rewarded. The first time you 'leave' New York and flip over is pretty impressive. And is it just me, or is it some of THE BEST voice acting in a video game?[/quote]

I've only played the demo, but I was very impressed with the voice acting. It was like being a part of a movie.

Its one of few games that really had me hooked. After a couple of hours especially with the GF scene I couldn't help but get hooked. Awesome game.

[quote name='Roufuss']Only $13 used this week if you get it at EB, with the 25% off coupon + edge.[/quote]

I know the game is cheaper used, but I thought this was a good price to get it new.

but that coupon would be for the ps3 used version, wouldn't it?

for those of you contemplating an item to put you over the 25 mark, i suggest a cheap hdmi cable from someone who ships free of charge.

bread's done
Back