The Darkness II $32.93 [360]/$31.19 [PS3] w/FSSS

At this rate, we'll be seeing sub $20 deals by the time the fourth quarter rolls around. I can wait till then. Thanks for the post OP.

[quote name='Bosamba']At this rate, we'll be seeing sub $20 deals by the time the fourth quarter rolls around. I can wait till then. Thanks for the post OP.[/QUOTE]it already was avail. for $30(after @gamer coupon & alot of people didn't bite) it'll see $20 or less before summer's over.

[quote name='Enuf']it already was avail. for $30(after @gamer coupon & alot of people didn't bite) it'll see $20 or less before summer's over.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree... I still haven't played the first one and I got a huge backlog as it is, so imma sit and wait for it to drop below $20

I just finished this game and it is awesome! Well worth the price. Like playing through a comic book, if that's your thing.

It's a cool game, I am almost through it on PC, but it's pretty short and I can't see my self playing through it again for any reason. Sorry but having played it, I say wait for 20.00. There are better games with more replay value out there for 30.00.

It's a good game, but you can beat it in about 8 hours. It's not very long nor is it intensive. I rented it for three days and was able to beat it normally and then on the highest difficult and play through some extra stuff.

This game is fun but short lived. I used a free rental from Red Box, and finished it in one sitting on Don difficulty. I had no interest in MP because I heard it was shallow. Everyone should play this game once it gets cheaper of course.

I grabbed this for 360 from BB for $24.99 used (ps3 is $34.99) during the B2g1 sale. I was a really big fan of the first and so far I'm enjoying this a lot. Wont bother with the online versus so for the campaign which is supposed to be quite short and the coop missions (which I haven't tried) you could probably beat this in a weekend rental.

Short but awesome game. Worth it IMO.

Beat it in about 3 days and enjoyed every minute of it.

Still have the co-op campaign and hit list to do.

Really hope they make a third game.

[quote name='MochaRaf']Yeah I agree... I still haven't played the first one and I got a huge backlog as it is, so imma sit and wait for it to drop below $20
random.gif

[/QUOTE]

I dont see it dropping to 20 bucks anytime soon br0ski

bread's done
Back