The Darkness (PS3 & 360) - PRICE DROP to $30 @ GameStop (B&M)

EBC3003704b.jpg

You can also use this when you buy it.

If the $35 trade in value at BB holds up, this might be a worthy flip at BBs and GRs. $26.99 + $26.99(1/2 off) = 40 + tax (estimate)=$70 GR/BB credit

This means if you want another $26.99 game (or another copy of the Darkness) they will be $18.22 each after Buy 1 Get 1 1/2 off coupon and edge card.

[quote name='tamno1']Didn't this game just come out a few months back? This is a 50% price drop. Unbelievable.[/quote]

Wasn't it late may or early june?

I just got this one last week from trade ins at a GameTrader store (basically getting it for free by trading in about 14 games I paid about 30 bucks for years back... I got 65 in credit and got this PLUS 2 complete copies of Advance Wars which I sold for about 35 apiece... equalling about 40 dollars in profit and a free PS3 game)... liking it so far...

[quote name='PocariSweat']Will this be a universal price drop? I check Game Crazy and it was no go there. How is the online for PS3 I heard it was a turd.[/QUOTE]
It's bad on both consoles.

Online really isn't a good part of the game and the devs themselves said it shouldn't be taken seriously.

I think this a a good game for this price. I got it as a present when it first came out and finished it, liked the gameplay, and it has a decent story thats worth playing thru. If your a little twisted yourself you will love this game. The replay value isnt the best but it is worth a play thru for the $30 price.

[quote name='tamno1']Didn't this game just come out a few months back? This is a 50% price drop. Unbelievable.[/QUOTE]

June.

[quote name='nharmon91']try late june[/QUOTE]

Four months ago this week to be exact.

Great single player game, btw.

I wasn't expecting a price drop on this game for while since a lot of the 360 games I've been wanting haven't had price drops and they've been out far longer. I'm going to grab it at this price. I rented it and really enjoyed it. Online was absolute crap though. They shouldn't have even put in a multiplayer mode, let alone include achievements that made you have to play the online.

[quote name='averageguy']Just checked my local blockbuster to see what they give in credit
36 for ps3 version
35 for 360 version[/QUOTE]

Trading mine in today actually....they update their prices on TUES generally.

[quote name='Logain8955']I checked on this yesterday when I was at work.

New version is still ringing up $60.

Used is $27[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on the used. The B1 G 2nd 1/2 off is perfect....

I saw the price drop the other day when I stopped by my local GameStop to pick up Donkey Konga 2 for my wife. I'm intrigued about the game, but the language is a bit to harsh for my tastes. I guess I'm still not use to video games dropping the f-bomb as casually as they do in some games.

I tried stacking my edge card and it took it off so it was 35 and change plus NY sales tax brought it up to 38.40. Never had traded anything into blockbuster before but got 72 for the trade in plus 6.40 sales tax so 78.40 for spending 38.40 not too shabby at all.

I tried stacking my edge card and it took it off so it was 35 and change plus NY sales tax brought it up to 38.40. Never had traded anything into blockbuster before but got 72 for the trade in plus 6.40 sales tax so 78.40 for spending 38.40 not too shabby at all.

bread's done
Back