The Death of Chinese Food OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']Chinese Food Is Not Dead.

Crab Rangoon FTW[/QUOTE]
You're in denial. Don't worry it's natural to be feeling this way when you lose a loved one.

Whhyyyyyy is this fucking NASCAR race STILL going on?

I want to go home.

Crab Rangoon FTW[/QUOTE]
My girlfriends parents made some of those the other day and wanted me to try one. I told them I don't like seafood, but they insisted, so I took a bite of one. It was one of the more disgusting things I've had in a while and the taste lingered in my mouth for a while, even after eating other stuff.

To recap, fuck crab rangoons.

Crab Rangoon FTW[/QUOTE]
That's my favorite too. There's a delivery place by me that makes very sweet carb rangoons. It's like dessert! I love it!

[quote name='Moxio']I believe foxy is referring to delivery.[/QUOTE]
Correct. The title is in reference to the discussion in the last OTT.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I just got Chinese. Chicken and Broccoli.

I wish you had told me this afternon that it had died.[/QUOTE]
That's why you should always consult with me before you do anything. Now was the food good?

I wish my laundry would hurry up and be dry. My feet are ice cold but I am holding out for warm socks.

[quote name='Rocko']The fumble recovery by Minnesota was hilarious.[/QUOTE]
I was laughing. I jumped up at the dinner table and shouted, "This isn't a football game! This is a circus! Where are the elephants!? This is preposturous! I demand a recount!"

[quote name='dcfox']That's why you should always consult with me before you do anything. Now was the food good?[/QUOTE]

I'm letting it age right now for maximum flavor.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']On a scale of 1 to 10.

Egg Roll - 8
Pork fried Rice - 6
Chicken adnd Broccoli - 5[/QUOTE]
I can only imagine what it would have been had you not let the flavor set in :puke:.

[quote name='Eviltude']Dreams to come true, Brak.[/QUOTE]
What is you talkin' 'bout?

That the race finally fucking ended?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey Liquid, up for some TF2 tonight? Just asdded you to my friends.[/QUOTE]I would, but I've got a ton of crap that needs doing tonight.

The next month or so is going to be a nightmare, with college app deadlines, the SATIIs, the internship I'm (hopefully) going to get, and school work on top of all that, so this weekend was probably the last solid amount of gaming time that I'm going to get for a while. =/

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']On a scale of 1 to 10.

Egg Roll - 8
Pork fried Rice - 6
Chicken adnd Broccoli - 5[/QUOTE]
Is that 1-10 on a video game review scale where anything below a 7 is bad?

Crab Rangoon FTW[/QUOTE]

This topic is funny. I just ordered Crab Rangoon an hour ago (before seeing this topic created) come home and... low and behold.

CHINESE FOOD LIVES!

I had some Princess Prawns from a fine, local Chinese restaurant, yesterday.

It gave me explosive, magma-like dia-mah-rrhea.

[quote name='dcfox']Is that 1-10 on a video game review scale where anything below a 7 is bad?[/QUOTE]

No, that's where a 5 is average. On a video game scale the rating would be...

Egg Roll - 8.5
Fried Rice - 7.5
Chicken and Broccoli - 6.5

[quote name='Liquid 2']Chinese buffets might be the food industry's worst failure ever.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fan of Indian buffets either.

chinese food is dead (especially at PF Changs), vikings are dead (especially tavaris jackson), Nascar is dead (especially cars)......

[quote name='Liquid 2']Chinese buffets might be the food industry's worst failure ever.[/QUOTE]

incredibly accurate....the last time i went to one i got the flu with free diahrea for like 13 bucks.

srsly. the guys at work went around saying they were gonna order chinese, did we want anything. i said yea, hook me up with a vegetarian eggroll (i hate the little bits of pork in them they're so gross) and like 2 hours later i'm asking everyone "so where's that chinese food?" turns out the assholes never ordered it and didn't bother telling anyone. they decided to walk nextdoor for BK instead. at that point i was starving and said fuck it and got some chicken fries. i was pissed though, i really wanted an eggroll.

[quote name='Chika']srsly. the guys at work went around saying they were gonna order chinese, did we want anything. i said yea, hook me up with a vegetarian eggroll (i hate the little bits of pork in them they're so gross) and like 2 hours later i'm asking everyone "so where's that chinese food?" turns out the assholes never ordered it and didn't bother telling anyone. they decided to walk nextdoor for BK instead. at that point i was starving and said fuck it and got some chicken fries. i was pissed though, i really wanted an eggroll.[/QUOTE]

You can fill yourself with AN eggroll? Wow.

[quote name='Chika']srsly. the guys at work went around saying they were gonna order chinese, did we want anything. i said yea, hook me up with a vegetarian eggroll (i hate the little bits of pork in them they're so gross) and like 2 hours later i'm asking everyone "so where's that chinese food?" turns out the assholes never ordered it and didn't bother telling anyone. they decided to walk nextdoor for BK instead. at that point i was starving and said fuck it and got some chicken fries. i was pissed though, i really wanted an eggroll.[/QUOTE]
I gotcha eggroll right here . . .

Chinese food is the bon'igga.

Those Chinese buffets are terrifying, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back