The Dental Thread

Megalith

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I never really thought much of my teeth until this week, when I walked into the side of a door and almost took out my upper left front tooth.

What injuries have your teeth suffered? Any dentist horror stories to tell?

My tooth didn't bleed or move out of place, but I've been obsessing over it since Wednesday---I can't help but feel that the tooth just feels different.

Sounds like you might have killed your tooth. I would keep an eye on it if I were you and make sure it doesn't change color. I'm not sure if it even matters if it is dead, though.

The closest thing to a horror story I have is the 3 cavities I got in one year from drinking pop all day. I only have four total so it was kind of a shock. My mom (a dental hygienist) should have known better than to keep us fully stashed with five different kinds of pop at all times. That was maybe five years ago but I've stopped drinking pop for the most part for a few years now. I just don't think it tastes good enough to make up for its calories and tooth decay.

The only thing I've had so far is my wisdom teeth removed. There was no room for them so they were all impacted, and it sucked hard.

Never had a cavity. Also, got all four wisdom teeth out (two pulled, two with surgery) and never took any painkillers. :cool:

bread's done
Back