The Disembodied Winking Head of Doom OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilmregg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
I've had this picture on my hard drive for years. I forget where it came from, but it never fails to disturb me:

tomface3.gif

Now go about your merrymaking, you princes of random nonsense posts, you kings of the OTT.

[quote name='Ledhed']I said the same thing; then I remembered it's my friend's local band. :lol:

Still though, I'm fairly impressed; the show has been sold out. I didn't think there were enough DW fans on the planet to sell out a show. Turns out there's enough just in the DFW area. After party appears to be shaping up nicely too.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, they had what, one hit a decade ago? :lol:

Well good luck to your friend's band, I hope they kill. And enjoy the after party. :cool:

[quote name='Ledhed']In other awesomeness, my Jade Empire from the MS retail site just arrived. [/QUOTE]

That won't keep you away from Halo for very long. ;)

[quote name='Xevious']I'm number five!

I'm Oh Fiv-re Bitch![/QUOTE]

Number Johnny Five, please be of lowering your volume, I am unable to be of hearing myself thinking to myself

[quote name='Trakan']That won't keep you away from Halo for very long. ;)[/QUOTE]

Indeed. I take my time playing videogames and I beat Jade Empire in about a week. Now I'm shipping it out to get some Ninja Gaiden action in return. Then I'll get frustrated with the difficulty of that game in about a week, and trade it out for another one. The circle of cheapassness.

[quote name='Trakan']That won't keep you away from Halo for very long. ;)[/QUOTE]

It's true. Nothing ever does. RE4 couldn't; Guild Wars couldn't; I don't even know why I bother buying games at this point.

[quote name='Ledhed']It's true. Nothing ever does. RE4 couldn't; Guild Wars couldn't; I don't even know why I bother buying games at this point.[/QUOTE]

A good woman with a rockin' body can keep me away from Halo. Too bad you can find them on sale at Kmart (or can you?????????)

[quote name='Ledhed']It's true. Nothing ever does. RE4 couldn't; Guild Wars couldn't; I don't even know why I bother buying games at this point.[/QUOTE]

You're not the only one with this issue. :roll:

[quote name='Xevious']A good woman with a rockin' body can keep me away from Halo. Too bad you can find them on sale at Kmart (or can you?????????)[/QUOTE]

You can find them on sale, though it's more of a rental than a sale, in most cases.

Also explains why I haven't seen you around on Halo 2. ;)

[quote name='Xevious']A good woman with a rockin' body can keep me away from Halo.[/QUOTE]

It's true. That's why I'm going to a show/after-party instead of play Halo tonite. :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed']It's true. That's why I'm going to a show/after-party instead of play Halo tonite. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You'll be on later. It always happens. :rofl:

[quote name='shrike4242']You'll be on later. It always happens. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

No, I won't. What I will be doing though is talking to some girl with whom I have no interest in beyond her attractiveness / flexibilty / compulsiveness-while-under-the-influence and wishing I was playing Halo.

[quote name='Ledhed']No, I won't. What I will be doing though is talking to some girl with whom I have no interest in beyond her attractiveness / flexibilty / compulsiveness-while-under-the-influence and wishing I was playing Halo.[/QUOTE]

You're a sick, sick man... And I don't want you to ever get better! *sniff*

Ate at Burger King, and I finally got my Darth Vader toy tonight.

...and Jar Jar, but I think I'm the only one that still likes him.

Is it wrong that I'm incredibly happy about this? :)

Well, I guess that's better than seeing the attractive women and then proclaiming judgement on yourself, telling yourself that you're worthless and don't have a prayer.
So then you sit at the bar and drink all night, until some jackass comes up and gets loud, until you end up snapping on him and threatening to disembowel him with the bowl of peanuts sitting on the bar...

Not that that has ever happened.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Ate at Burger King, and I finally got my Darth Vader toy tonight.

...and Jar Jar, but I think I'm the only one that still likes him.

Is it wrong that I'm incredibly happy about this? :)[/QUOTE]

Nah. If you actually want them, getting the vader is a fairly good thing...
most Burger King managers are ransacking the boxes, taking the Vaders and throwing them on Ebay.

[quote name='Ledhed']No, I won't. What I will be doing though is talking to some girl with whom I have no interest in beyond her attractiveness / flexibilty / compulsiveness-while-under-the-influence and wishing I was playing Halo.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Well said.

[quote name='JSweeney']Well, I guess that's better than seeing the attractive women and then proclaiming judgement on yourself, telling yourself that you're worthless and don't have a prayer.
So then you sit at the bar and drink all night, until some jackass comes up and gets loud, until you end up snapping on him and threatening to disembowel him with the bowl of peanuts sitting on the bar...

Not that that has ever happened.[/QUOTE]

Dude... how did you know what I do at the bar? Because that's me right there. Totally.

[quote name='evilmregg']Dude... how did you know what I do at the bar? Because that's me right there. Totally.[/QUOTE]

and that's how you act towards your friends! :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']and that's how you act towards your friends! :lol:[/QUOTE]

By the way, I still owe you one disemboweling.

[quote name='JSweeney']Well, I guess that's better than seeing the attractive women and then proclaiming judgement on yourself, telling yourself that you're worthless and don't have a prayer.

Not that that has ever happened.[/QUOTE]
The real question:

Did the disembowlment work?

The OTT seems like it's been slow for some time now. Not that that's a bad thing.

Well, i finally got Azumanga Daioh vol 1 with artbox at a price that's acceptable, now to grab 4-6 at Bb cheap.

And I got my Flowers in the Attic, and it looks awesome.

Just watched the GDC video of Wil Wright demo-ing Spore. When this game comes out i could probably sell off all my other systems and not care...amazing...

I think the OTT has slowed down a little because E3 slowed it to a point where the drama dripped away. Usually, the OTT thrives on drama.

It's like one of those TNT commericails.

[quote name='JSweeney']I think the OTT has slowed down a little because E3 slowed it to a point where the drama dripped away. Usually, the OTT thrives on drama.

It's like one of those TNT commericails.[/QUOTE]

Then we need to stir up some drama. I'll start.

JSweeney, I'm pregnant. With your baby. And I have cancer. And the baby is the Antichrist. And my evil twin has perched himself on top of the clock tower and he's picking people off with a high-powered rifle, one by one.

JSweeney, I'm pregnant.

Evilmregg is not my lover. He's just some guy who claims that I am the one...

With your baby.

He claims I am the one, but the kid is not my son.

And I have cancer.

His chemo just isn't fun...

And the baby is the Antichrist.

But the kid is not my son.

And my evil twin has perched himself on top of the clock tower and he's picking people off with a high-powered rifle, one by one.

You know, Ammo really helps in those situation. Yelling "BANG" really loud and pulling the trigger just doesn't have the same effect.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']love that opening animation for that site. I like seeing cool ideas like this come to fruition (i like saying fruition)[/QUOTE]

Fruition= Good
Fruit Buzz= Lame.
I hate those McDonald's commercials.

F.E.A.R. has the potential to surpass Half Life 2 in my opinion. it looks flat out amazing. Seeing a barrel fragment and explode in slow motion was incredible.

I had one of those crazy ideas today. And then I had a sign saying I should pursue my crazy idea.

I shoukld try to find some college film school students and make an indepent film. I mean a real film, not something crappy. In the like of Good Will Hunting. I already have the story. It'll be based on a true story. And I have improv acting experince, which doesn't mean shit but I think I can act this because I lived it.

Now, I just gotta find a group of guys craxzy enough to do it. I'm in the philly area now and the last film guys I knew were at FSU. But maybe I could find a crew in NY, since I don't know anyone in this area. It would be great.

Anybody know the number either to EGM or Ziff Davis publishing. I have my old mags. boxed up at the moment and couldn't find it on their website. Just need to call them because I finally got that notice that says I will no longer be getting GMR and still have a couple months left, so I want to change my sub to EGM instead of Sync.

[quote name='JSweeney']JSweeney, I'm pregnant.

Evilmregg is not my lover. He's just some guy who claims that I am the one...

With your baby.

He claims I am the one, but the kid is not my son.

And I have cancer.

His chemo just isn't fun...

And the baby is the Antichrist.

But the kid is not my son.

And my evil twin has perched himself on top of the clock tower and he's picking people off with a high-powered rifle, one by one.

You know, Ammo really helps in those situation. Yelling "BANG" really loud and pulling the trigger just doesn't have the same effect.[/QUOTE]

See, that's what the OTT needs: more of that. Kudos to you, sir.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Anybody know the number either to EGM or Ziff Davis publishing. I have my old mags. boxed up at the moment and couldn't find it on their website. Just need to call them because I finally got that notice that says I will no longer be getting GMR and still have a couple months left, so I want to change my sub to EGM instead of Sync.[/QUOTE]
Customer Support By Phone/Fax
Phone
US/Canada: (303) 665-8930
International: (303) 604-7445
http://www.zdmcirc.com/service/subs-faq.html

EDIT: Speak slowly for them, as they're not the brightest people around.

[quote name='evilmregg']See, that's what the OTT needs: more of that. Kudos to you, sir.[/QUOTE]

Don't you think the OTT could use...
MORE COWBELL?

99pcowbell2.jpg

[quote name='JSweeney']Don't you think the OTT could use...
MORE COWBELL?

99pcowbell2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I think the OTT could use...
MORE MARIA SHARAPOVA EATING A BANANA!!!!

wimbledon04168.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back