The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY (Xbox 360) $43.95 (Pre-Order)

kklems

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
You can get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Xbox 360) for $43.95 with free shipping now at deepdiscount dvd. Looks like maybe a price drop but could be an error.

Link here http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21212482&extid=df_jellyfish_dvd&jftid=SzZQL3JGejBMdURtUTBzM2Rkc1h4dz09Cg

Check my signature for a website that gives 3% cash back for DDD as well

Edited to add this is GOY addition it looks like. I better go check amazon for their price. Ok amazon doesnt seem to have this listed. Only PS3 verison for $59.99 so ???

I was at CC yesterday scoping out the clearance games and they had Oblivion Game of the year edition on the floor for $60. I think I'll pass, but when the price drops I'll definately pick'r up.

[quote name='silks']This version includes vanilla Oblivion, Knights of the Nine, and Shivering Isles.

It does NOT include:

Vile Lair
Spell Tomes
Mehrune's Razor
Horse Armor
Wizard's Tower
Thieve's Den
Orrery

You'll still have to buy all of the above DLC on Xbox Live if you don't have it already.

EDIT: I also think this will be on sale for $49.99 at release. When the original PS3 version released it was $49.99 at Amazon, for instance.[/quote]

Well that's just lame. So the only advantage is not having to waste space. If you buy the preowned version @25 then all of the DLC, you're back @$65. LAME!

bread's done
Back