The Electric Playground

Yeah, I used to watch it back in college on G4/Tech TV along with Judgement Day. I originally was a Tommy Tallarico hater since he seemed to embody the "Joe-Six Pack" casual gamer, but his reviews became so birdbrained and biased that it was almost a joke. After I stopped taking him so seriously his reviews became the shows golden highlight. Plus Vic was the perfect dynamic, I though the duo worked out well.

I still remember his Charlie & the Chocolete Facotry review where he gave it a 9/10, but then goes and gives KOTAR a 7.5/10. He never gave a unbiased review but rather his personal opinion. I might disagree with almost all his reviews but over the years I've come to repect the guy since he really does love games.

Ha, yeah, I watched this when it first started airing (actually it was around 1999 or 2000 so it might not've been the very start). I couldn't afford to buy games more than a couple times a year at that point, and I was rarely aloud to rent stuff, so a show actually showing games in action was pretty incredible stuff at the time.

Tommy Tallarico is a bitch, though... both in terms of personality and his flawed (yes, flawed) opinions.

by the way, i watched through those clips and identified the song that plays in the background of that second video as the theme from Buttville in Earthworm Jim.

Do I win something?

I used to watch it when G4/Tech Tv merged until I got tired of Tommy's opinions of games. I seen this man give shitty games high scores. :roll: I did like Vic though.

Then again I don't even have G4 on Direc TV because Direc TV took it off due to worthlessness :lol:

[quote name='Chacrana']by the way, i watched through those clips and identified the song that plays in the background of that second video as the theme from Buttville in Earthworm Jim.

Do I win something?[/QUOTE]

Good catch. Tommy composed that soundtrack.

EDIT - EP's track was taken directly from the Sega CD Special Edition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye1RHxOZfCU

bread's done
Back