The epic finale to the Nerd/Geek Trilogy OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend knocked up a girl at 19, and now I find out his sister got knocked up at 18.

Damn that bitch is dumb, she saw how fucked up her brothers life got after knocking someone up and yet she went and did it to herself.

may god have mercy on her baby because both its parents are complete morons

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I started a trilogy... hells yeah[/QUOTE]

I am honored to even be considered to amongst such lofty posters as yourself and katt. ;)

:roll:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']my friend knocked up a girl at 19, and now I find out his sister got knocked up at 18.

Damn that bitch is dumb, she saw how fucked up her brothers life got after knocking someone up and yet she went and did it to herself.

may god have mercy on her baby because both its parents are complete morons[/QUOTE]

Well, natural selection has to kick in at some point.
At least social services would step in if they're completely incompetant.

[quote name='JSweeney']Well, natural selection has to kick in at some point.
At least social services would step in if they're completely incompetant.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

The sad part is she is still in high school and her boyfriend's employment is Sonic.

My friend is pretty much fitting the full bill for their living expenses (they decided to get a house together)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']:lol:

The sad part is she is still in high school and her boyfriend's employment is Sonic.

My friend is pretty much fitting the full bill for their living expenses (they decided to get a house together)[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess there's always a bright side to having woefully inadeqeute social skills.
I didn't have to worry about such situations...

Always look for the silver lining. :)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Does anyone know what kind of dog jaykrue owns?

That thing doesn't look like any other puppy I've seen in my life.[/QUOTE]
It's a Hairy Mexican Rat.

[quote name='JSweeney']Well, they did make GBAs, DSs and PSPs for a reason :)[/QUOTE]
My GBA was made to please me, and it's quite good at that. ;) :lol:

I think it's a pomeranian.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think it's a pomeranian.[/QUOTE]
Heh. I don't think I've seen a grey Pomeranian before, and I thought they usually had pointed ears. The one on the corner here does, at least.

Oh well. Curiosity sated. :)

[quote name='zion']Best book in the entire series, sadly the series went a bit down hill after it.[/QUOTE]

I hope it doesn't go too far down hill, since I'm really enjoying this series so far. Plus, like I mentioned somewhere on this board before, I've already bought 7-10 in hardback for about 26 dollars total. I've heard he starts introducing too many characters and not keeping good track of them. I can sort of see this, but I can't imagine it ruining the series. Yeah, I was a bit upset that Perrin and Faile's storyline was completely left out of The Fires of Heaven, but they'll obviously show up again later in the series. I'm beginning to think, from the jackets, that the downhill trend happens when the Seanchan become more important in the series.

Yes indeed it truly exists! It's not a muppet! And yes, subbie is correct - it's a pomeranian. Bow before its ubercuteness! And if you dare strike him down, he'll become more powerfully cute than you could possibly imagine!

And in other news, batman is a fugitive from justice:

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/fugitives/atlanta/wayne.htm

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']The Nerdiness/Geekiness quotient needs to be raises stat if this OTT is going to keep its name :D[/QUOTE]

*rolls a d20 for initiative* (needs a 4)

'you roll a 2'

of course. With my luck, only I could fail to roll initiative in my OWN post. :roll:

[quote name='jaykrue']*rolls a d20 for initiative* (needs a 4)

'you roll a 2'

of course. With my luck, only I could fail to roll initiative in my OWN post. :roll:[/QUOTE]

You too? The world truly has gone mad. :cry:

Hey people, what's with all the margarita drinking/ supporting margarita drinking going on here? Everyone knows real men drink beer, and the type of beer depends on your price range:

High roller: Corona

Cheapass: Coors Light

So I don't want to hear any more about girly drinks...be a man!

20041210l.jpg

to up the geek quotient. And I've done this.......many times.

[quote name='Mike23']Hey people, what's with all the margarita drinking/ supporting margarita drinking going on here? Everyone knows real men drink beer, and the type of beer depends on your price range:

High roller: Corona

Cheapass: Coors Light

So I don't want to hear any more about girly drinks...be a man![/QUOTE]

Coors Light is nothing but piss in a can.

All my alcoholic consumption is beer, though real stuff like Guiness, Bass, Fat Tire and other real beers. Maybe the occasional single malt scotch.

Coors Light is as girly a drink as it comes.

[quote name='shrike4242']Coors Light is nothing but piss in a can.

All my alcoholic consumption is beer, though real stuff like Guiness, Bass, Fat Tire and other real beers. Maybe the occasional single malt scotch.

Coors Light is as girly a drink as it comes.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna name my ghetto Canadian beers, but I tried to speak your language. :whistle2:#

[quote name='shrike4242']Coors Light is nothing but piss in a can.

Coors Light is as girly a drink as it comes.[/QUOTE]

Hell, just get me some Jack or some Vodka and I'll be good.

[quote name='Mike23']I was gonna name my ghetto Canadian beers, but I tried to speak your language. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Molson, Labatts, etc.

It's actually funny because many times around Detroit it's cheaper to buy Canadien beers than Budweiser or Miller.

Of course, Schlitz and Schlitz Ice are still far, far cheaper.

[quote name='JSweeney']Hell, just get me some Jack or some Vodka and I'll be good.[/QUOTE]

The only thing I've ever had is vodka (smirnoff) and that was just the one time.

Tonight I read:
Omac #3
Superman #something
Fathom #2
House of M #3
House of M Iron Man
House of M Fantastic Four
House of M Hulk
House of M Uncanny X-Men
JSA
Villains United

There's your dork qutiont (wow...i think that spelling is off a bit...)

[quote name='JSweeney']Hell, just get me some Jack or some Vodka and I'll be good.[/QUOTE]

You can have my share of it, then.

I had Blacktooth Grin once, only because my friend's mum got Crown Royal, and I wanted to know why Dimebag Darrel liked it so much...

Strong Shit, but aint half bad

[quote name='JSweeney']Hmm. Molson, Labatts, etc.

It's actually funny because many times around Detroit it's cheaper to buy Canadien beers than Budweiser or Miller.

Of course, Schlitz and Schlitz Ice are still far, far cheaper.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had that option. I live in the land of Budweiser and Miller's fighting tooth and nail to get whatever they can.

[quote name='shrike4242']I wish I had that option. I live in the land of Budweiser and Miller's fighting tooth and nail to get whatever they can.[/QUOTE]

Is anything there not owned by Budweiser? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is anything there not owned by Budweiser? :lol:[/QUOTE]

My Soul

Which is safely in Japan being held by Nintendo

Are we going to do a prequilogy in 30 years using words and avatars not techinally available that wouldn't convey the full OTTness without?

Quick opinion needed:

Should i go to th concert saturday? Playing will be mc chris opening, with the main act being mindless self indulgence.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Quick opinion needed:

Should i go to th concert saturday? Playing will be mc chris opening, with the main act being mindless self indulgence.[/QUOTE]

What's the other option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back