The Exorcism of Emily...wait...I saw this

Nematode

CAGiversary!
Was wondering what you all thought about the new exorcism movie coming out with Emily Rose?!?!? SPOOKY! I know that the first "exorcism" movie freaked plenty of people out including my best friend who can't even watch the commercials for Emily Rose. What you think, going to actually be freaky or is it just the "based on a true story" allure?

In most, "based on a true story," films the only thing true is that there was somebody that had this name at some point in time.

Does anybody know any of the "real" events that this is all based upon? Now that there is a movie, all I find are reviews, clips, and crap about the movie as opposed to any real information there might me.

This latest exorcism rehash will be rated PG-13 for the kiddies and won't include anything even remotely frightening as a result. :cry:

[quote name='GuyWithGun']In most, "based on a true story," films the only thing true is that there was somebody that had this name at some point in time.

Does anybody know any of the "real" events that this is all based upon? Now that there is a movie, all I find are reviews, clips, and crap about the movie as opposed to any real information there might me.[/QUOTE]

It is supposedly based on one of the few times the Catholic Church gave its specific authorization for an exorcism. This occured in Germany. As for particular details beyond that, I dunno.

bread's done
Back