The "Expletive Deleted" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Spruce']If things had gone just a lil' differently I may have ended up a Michigan CAG. Pretty much my whole family on my father's side is up there. Madison Heights, Troy, some places up north I'm not even familiar with. Haven't been up there since...hmm, '93 I think. Haven't been to Elk Lake in...hell, I don't even know...[/QUOTE]

You could pretend...

be a psuedo-Michigan CAG

we'll adopt you!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']they shouldn't throw grenades either, trust me on this.[/QUOTE]

What about people firing magic missile at the Darkness?

[quote name='JSweeney']What about people firing magic missile at the Darkness?[/QUOTE]

I believe that's ok, unless you're in one of those bouncy house things...

[quote name='JSweeney']Looks like the michigan contingent of CAGs has seized control of the OTT again.
:)[/QUOTE]
I vote we go after Rhode Island next. If we took control there, I don't think anyone would notice.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']You could pretend...

be a psuedo-Michigan CAG

we'll adopt you![/QUOTE]

It may happen yet, my time as a civilian is short. August 8 I'm off to Basic and who knows where I'll end up after 4 years in the Air Force.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I vote we go after Rhode Island next. If we took control there, I don't think anyone would notice.[/QUOTE]

I'd say Wyoming. I believe it's an old Lakota word meaning "No State Here". :)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']What the hell would we want Rhode Island for anyway?

Let's go after Alaska, we could seize the world's supply of Eskimos[/QUOTE]

Just stay away from Ohio. We don't need the asshole production capital of the world.
Let Kentucky have that.

:whistle2:k Wyoming isn't so bad, at least if we went out there we could set up a fortress and people (maybe even the government) would leave us the fuck alone

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']You could pretend...

be a psuedo-Michigan CAG

we'll adopt you![/QUOTE]

No one voluntarily associates themselves with Michigan.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']:whistle2:k Wyoming isn't so bad, at least if we went out there we could set up a fortress and people (maybe even the government) would leave us the fuck alone[/QUOTE]

NewFreeLand? (points to anyone who gets the reference)

[quote name='JSweeney']Just stay away from Ohio. We don't need the asshole production capital of the world.
Let Kentucky have that.[/QUOTE]
Remember - I'm going to UofM.

You don't need to tell me not to associate myself with those stupid buckeyes. I think promising not to is the first step in their admission process. :)

[quote name='JSweeney']Just stay away from Ohio. We don't need the asshole production capital of the world.
Let Kentucky have that.[/QUOTE]

So now we're in competition with Kentucky?

Ya know how come the states don't ever attack each other and try to take over the entire US?

That'd make for a great video game, anyone ever play Gemfire for the nes or snes, same idea here.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']So now we're in competition with Kentucky?

Ya know how come the states don't ever attack each other and try to take over the entire US?

That'd make for a great video game, anyone ever play Gemfire for the nes or snes, same idea here.[/QUOTE]
Why hasn't it happened?

Simple - they don't have smart people like us in charge.

If we can oust Granholm and infiltrate the state government, then we can set the wheels in motion...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What do you mean by that?[/QUOTE]

The walls break easily when you through the stones, ya know? Cuz they're made of glass and all.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']No one voluntarily associates themselves with Michigan.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought you would say, you tulip sniffing clog wearer. :lol:

Now, the rest of us in the civilized part of the state will continue this discussion.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Why hasn't it happened?

Simple - they don't have smart people like us in charge.

If we can oust Granholm and infiltrate the state government, then we can set the wheels in motion...[/QUOTE]

Meh, I think we just need to start a people's army and seize control of the state, it's the only way to go about doing this. If it weren't for automatic weapons and nuclear bombs we might really have a chance. Damn you gun powder & bullets!

[quote name='JSweeney']That's what I thought you would say, you tulip sniffing clog wearer. :lol:

Now, the rest of us in the civilized part of the state will continue this discussion.[/QUOTE]

Ok, so you're on the polished side of the turd. Big deal

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Meh, I think we just need to start a people's army and seize control of the state, it's the only way to go about doing this. If it weren't for automatic weapons and nuclear bombs we might really have a chance. Damn you gun powder & bullets![/QUOTE]
But with all of the hunters in the state, we'll have all the weaponry on our side!

As long as we don't do it in the middle of deer season, we'll have all the firepower we could need...

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']The walls break easily when you through the stones, ya know? Cuz they're made of glass and all.[/QUOTE]
Really? I didn't know that. ;)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Ok, so you're on the polished side of the turd. Big deal[/QUOTE]

A lump of gold in a pile of shit is still a lump of gold.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']But with all of the hunters in the state, we'll have all the weaponry on our side!

As long as we don't do it in the middle of deer season, we'll have all the firepower we could need...[/QUOTE]

Oooh good point, I've met a lot of hunters while going to CMU, so I'm sure I could get them to help us take out Indiana and Wisconsin at the very least.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Has someone been eating gold?[/QUOTE]

Every time I see your avatar, I want a cookie. :)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:lol: The michiganders are just jealous of the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

Yes, doctor, I do feel that the subject has an overdeveloped sense of self.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Odd, I always want an Asian child to make Asian-baby soup with[/QUOTE]

Well, at least that's healthier than dcfox and subby, I guess.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yes, doctor, I do feel that the subject has an overdeveloped sense of self.[/QUOTE]
You can't be satisfied with your state if you feel you have to invade others to make them miserable about their state.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You can't be satisfied with your state if you feel you have to invade others to make them miserable about their state.[/QUOTE]

No, we want to spread our joy and happiness to them. We will teach them enlightenment... even if it comes at the barrel of a gun. They will be happy.
We will see to that. They will all be happy.

[quote name='JSweeney']No, we want to spread our joy and happiness to them. We will teach them enlightenment... even if it comes at the barrel of a gun. They will be happy.
We will see to that. They will all be happy.[/QUOTE]

It's manifest destiny!!! We will spread the joys of Michigan throughout the contiguous states, and maybe even Alaska and Hawaii too if we're feeling extra pioneer-ish.

Ben Browder is offcially fucking awesome on Stargate SG-1. Not that I didn't know he was gonna be awesome to begin with.

[quote name='JSweeney']No, we want to spread our joy and happiness to them. We will teach them enlightenment... even if it comes at the barrel of a gun. They will be happy.
We will see to that. They will all be happy.[/QUOTE]
:lol: Sweeney wants to become a dictator, huh?

Okay, this is one of the SWEETEST Transformers I've seen in years.

442379C.jpg

It's like he's pimped in giold trim a-la Mr. T!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Okay, this is one of the SWEETEST Transformers I've seen in years.

442379C.jpg

It's like he's pimped in giold trim a-la Mr. T![/QUOTE]

Holy crap that does look freaking awesome. :drool:

I miss transformers... I used to have a few as a kid, probalby still do somewhere or another in my mom's basement. My favorites were the ones where you'd get like 5 or 6 of them and they'd all turn into one giant robot. Clever marketing scheme.

Definitely has a bit of a retro look to him, I like that.

What was the giant robot called... Omega Supreme I want to say? God that thing was crazy, anyone actually ever see one of those in person or *gasp* own one? There were a few other giant transformers too, but I believe Omega Supreme was indeed the largest.

Wow, the things people think of me when I do something simple like heading home from work. :roll:

Plus, Scorch couldn't take me with an army behind him.

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, the things people think of me when I do something simple like heading home from work. :roll:

Plus, Scorch couldn't take me with an army behind him.[/QUOTE]
. . . was I the only one who twisted the last statement into something really sick? :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back