The Famicom Shop, www.famicomshop.com , is NOW OPEN!!!

ckendal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Yes, you heard correctly... The Famicom Shop, www.famicomshop.com , is NOW OPEN!!!

We carry only the finest Famicom goods that never made it off the island of Japan.

Please stop by and browse our catalog. We do ship internationally as well.

Thanks,
Carl

EDIT: TONS of products were added on 9/22. Stop by and have a look!

Last edited by a moderator:
You've got a decent selection and some pretty great prices. :)

And you have FDS replacement belts! I need one but I have no cash! Argh!

[quote name='Gameboy415']You've got a decent selection and some pretty great prices. :)

And you have FDS replacement belts! I need one but I have no cash! Argh![/quote]

Thanks! I got another box full of stuff coming Monday. Will have titles like Spartan X 2, Hitler no Fukkatsu, etc. Even some Disk Writer only games complete with paper manual.

Check back when you can. I am going to try to add stuff weekly!

[quote name='Dokstarr']Awesome looking site. Really tempted by some of those flyers.[/quote]

Thanks! Yea I love Famicom Handbills. I have quite a few myself. I do have a couple more on the way including a Zelda 2 and Golf Japan (mario on it).

Stop by and grab some! :D

You can see part of my collection of them here: http://www.theretrogamer.net/gallery/v/handbills/

[quote name='ckendal']Thanks! Yea I love Famicom Handbills. I have quite a few myself. I do have a couple more on the way including a Zelda 2 and Golf Japan (mario on it).

Stop by and grab some! :D

You can see part of my collection of them here: http://www.theretrogamer.net/gallery/v/handbills/[/quote]

You have an awesome collection there. Bubble Bobble, Doki Doki Panic, Metroid, Ninja Gaiden, and a whole host of Zelda ones. I use to love the art of Zelda 2 when it first came out. The picture of Link walking away from the castle is still one of the coolest things ever in my opinion.

Wow! Just what I've been looking for. I'll go check it out. Btw, hi everyone. I'm new here. hehe.

EDIT: Silly me. I thought I was going to see some SNES games.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back