The Farewell TFN OTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']What about the Budgoker.[/QUOTE]

That tattoo is heavenly.

[quote name='Maklershed']Munch - is your wii name a Newsradio reference?[/QUOTE]

No. My brother made it up.

[quote name='Rocko'].[/QUOTE]

That didn't answer my question.

----------

On a lighter note, you guys know what game they need to make a sequel to? Advent Rising. That game was awesome and leaving it on a cliffhanger is just gay.

That game was terrible, Budge.

C'mon now.

I think I got it super cheap back in the day at Circuit City and could only stand like an hour of it.

You get on the coffee table, coffee table goes in the den.
Shark's in den. Our "shark."
♪ ♫ ♬ Farewell and adieu to you fine Persian kitties.
catshark.gif

Still want, can't find.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darthbudge']That didn't answer my question.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it sort of does. It'd be like flat-earth believers protesting airlines and shipping companies because they're going to fly/fall off the edge of the world. It's rooted in beliefs that are ridiculous and, while it's their right to believe them, should have no sway on actual policy in a modern society.

My gmail account was accessed from China. I hope they didn't take any US secrets I had in there, like my password to this site.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']We all know the earth is round and on the back of a giant turtle floating through space.[/QUOTE]
Turtles all the way down.

[quote name='munch']You dummies need to take this abortion shit to that cesspool called the vs. forum.[/QUOTE]
Hi-5?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You get on the coffee table, coffee table goes in the den.
Shark's in den. Our "shark."
♪ ♫ ♬ Farewell and adieu to you fine Persian kitties.
catshark.gif

Still want, can't find.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Must...get...NOW!!!

I dont even understand what the hell is even going on in that gif. Robot shark? Time Place shark? Puppet? Man in a shark suit?

[quote name='Soodmeg']I dont even understand what the hell is even going on in that gif. Robot shark? Time Place shark? Puppet? Man in a shark suit?[/QUOTE]

It's a shark swimming in the air, come on now.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']. . . and the next day, and the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that, and even on Saturday.
[/QUOTE]

Nope. Just tomorrow. Off Thursday and Friday. :razz:

But seriously, while I'm not a morning person at all, it's not so much the waking up at 6am, but more that my schedule has no consistency whatsoever. One day I might open, but then close the next night or vice versa. Not to mention my off days are all over the freaking place.

The one issue with retail.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']What is this thread about? Who is TFN and what does OTT stand for?

Seriously.[/QUOTE]

TFN - TiredForNow
OTT - Off Topic Thread

[quote name='JStryke']

The one issue with retail.[/QUOTE]

Really, that's the one issue with retail? ;)

Hey, Where's the pic man?

Amazon instant video and Hulu+ both look better on my TV than Netflix- and they both work with magic motion remotes.

Doing one more "line" for manthing.

Whoa.

Off to Lowe's for bad home improvement advice and staff that will argue with you about things like whether or not a #4 Phillips bit exists. "If it existed, 'sir' we would sell it."

Brilliant.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I dont even understand what the hell is even going on in that gif. Robot shark? Time Place shark? Puppet? Man in a shark suit?[/QUOTE]
Nyan Shark:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOVaVIB4Yyg

Most games really need to limit the amount of multiplayer based achievements/trophies.

[quote name='munch']ps3 price drop[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've been contemplating the inFamous 2 320gb bundle for $299

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Are you going to sell the Alice code?[/QUOTE]

Nope but I'll give it away for free to the first OTT regular to take a pic of their copy of the game with a piece of paper with their CAG name next to it.

[quote name='seanr1221']Ok, a Seattles best muffin for Alice.[/QUOTE]

A Seattle's Best strawberry coffee cake would be mighty tempting.

I probably wouldn't play it anyway, with Deus Ex coming out next week and all :)

Can't wait for that game. Early reviews better not be a sham.

[quote name='Maklershed']Nope but I'll give it away for free to the first OTT regular to take a pic of their copy of the game with a piece of paper with their CAG name next to it.
[/QUOTE]
Which game do you want a photo of? Alice?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']
IMG187.jpg
[/QUOTE]
You have a guy fox mask and a shemgah. You know you're on one of Janet Napolitano's domestic watch lists right? :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Nope but I'll give it away for free to the first OTT regular to take a pic of their copy of the game with a piece of paper with their CAG name next to it.

A Seattle's Best strawberry coffee cake would be mighty tempting.[/QUOTE]

How bout two Seattle best coffee cakes?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Which game do you want a photo of? Alice?
[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say yeah but I'm not so sure now if it was a pre-order special that came with the game or everyone who buys Alice gets a code. I wonder if the code works if you don't have the disc?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']

You have a guy fox mask and a shemgah. You know you're on one of Janet Napolitano's domestic watch lists right? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I had expiring ebay bucks! That bitch can fuck off!

[quote name='Maklershed']I was gonna say yeah but I'm not so sure now if it was a pre-order special that came with the game or everyone who buys Alice gets a code. I wonder if the code works if you don't have the disc?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea about that to be honest. Allegedy my EA ordered includes that copy, but I trust EA about like I trust the "free candy van." My youngest brother, who gets my copy of Alice when I'm done, would love it. He's the one who gave my wife and I his PC copy decades ago.

. . and if I open mine up and don't have one, I'd use it. Because, fuck my brother if I gots' only one. j/k.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Off Topic Topic you fuck up.[/QUOTE]

Topic. Thread. Whatever. They're interchangeable if you ask me.

I haven't but my dad did and he loves it. I tried to get him to play Alice since there's a lot of the same craziness but he's not up for another game already. I think its like a one year thing for him. Speaking of which I can't wait to get the Ico / Shadow of Collossus collection. It's embarrassing to say my dad played those games and I haven't yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back