The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Blu-ray $5.50 Free Shipping

Oh Snap. Good god. Best deal evar on the only good FF movie. Well... good in relative terms in FF world anyway. xD THANKS OP!

Ugh... now to go to my ghetto Walmart.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Oh Snap. Good god. Best deal evar on the only good FF movie. Well... good in relative terms in FF world anyway. xD THANKS OP!

Ugh... now to go to my ghetto Walmart.[/QUOTE]

Shipping is free, but its too late for that now i would think :lol:

[quote name='koji126']Awesome, just got it. Now if only the others would go on sale too.[/QUOTE]

They are on sale, just out of stock

[quote name='Pookymeister']Shipping is free, but its too late for that now i would think :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm tired of having shit shipped... It's slightly better going to the ghetto store to pick it up if I can get it faster that way.

[quote name='gleditts']2 fast 2 furious (bluray) $5.50 now, in stock[/QUOTE]

Oh Christ. That means I'll have to get all 4 then because I ain't getting it because it's good. Damn it. I'll have to think about it.

[quote name='thundarr']Blu is not an upgrade fro
HD-DVD. They're equal.[/QUOTE]

Not true. These Blu-ray editions have lossless DTS-HD MA audio. Virtually every title form Universal has lossless audio compared to the Dolby Digital Plus found on its HD-DVD counterpart. PQ -wise, they are about the same.

[quote name='thundarr']Blu is not an upgrade fro
HD-DVD. They're equal.[/QUOTE]

Not in the sound department. HD DVD has DD+ and Blu-ray DTS-MA.

^Umm... Well, I'll go with that! This one is the second least fail out of the four. 2 goodish FF for $12? GREAT! Thanks dOOd. ugh, any more of these deals and I'll go broke too fast.

[quote name='Birakon'] I wish I would have gotten in on tokyo drift though.[/QUOTE]

It's ok, I kinda wished I got in on the 2f2f deal now...

Any way to bring The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift up via search?

I know if I go to BB and try to get them to price match, they will attempt to find the product on the site... and other than clicking on the link in the OP, I have not found a way to find Tokyo Drift on the Walmart site.

[quote name='jmillion']just pricematch to BestBuy. thats what i usually do[/QUOTE]

Bestbuy online or the store?

Don't they ask you for an ad for the pricematch?

So i went into best buy on blackfriday in an attempt to get them to pricematch all 3 fast and the furious for $5.50 since that's what walmart.com had them for. We all know this didnt work. So, i went back saturday and tried the same thing to no avail. They said they didnt price match on black friday or the day after, and told me to come back tomorrow (which would be today)

So i went back in today, grabbed the fast and the furious (the 1st one) and tokyo drift off the shelf, they were sold out of 2 fast 2 furious, went to the register, and had them pricematch both of these for 5.50 apiece. The girl put in 5.99 on accident, but i wasn't going to bother correcting her. Manager came over, approved it, and i was out the door with both of these for $12.76 after tax.

Total YMMV, but well worth it if you can actually get it.

I brought up the link on my iphone....the girl at the register asked to see it, but the manager never bothered....no problems at all

Tried to PM this at BB... was shot down because, "they don't price match online items that are out of stock."

Seems like a convenient excuse to me...

[quote name='zenintrude']Tried to PM this at BB... was shot down because, "they don't price match online items that are out of stock."

Seems like a convenient excuse to me...[/QUOTE]

They don't normally PM anything that's out of stock, no special excuse here...

bread's done
Back