The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Blu-ray $5.50 Free Shipping

Anyone get 2 Fast 2 Furious with slipcover and willing to trade it for The Fast & The Furious without slipcover? Amazon sent it to me w/o the cover and I'm a bit OCD about such things. PM me if so. Or if you have the slipcover and you don't want it, let me know :)

[quote name='41down']im not seeing 2 fast 2 furious...link?

edit: nvm got it. grabbing all three...sweeeet![/QUOTE]

2 Fast 2 Furious is showing up as $17.86 for me

edit: nevermind, that was the DVD, I dont see the blu ray at all

Nice. Missed "2 Fast 2 Furious" and "Tokyo Drift" the first time through (they went OOS before I could order) with this I got the first 3 for $5.50 each and the latest one for $10 from Amazon. All 4 movies for $26.50 on blu-ray. Awesome.

Grabbed the Fast and the Furious for $5.50 + $0.51 CA tax = $6.01 shipped (with 15% Bing cashback pending/waiting for confirmation). I was too late for 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift, both are OOS now.

i was able to order 1-3 on walmart.com tonight. are there still any good deals left on the 4th (new one) anywhere?

Yes... this is, by far, the most frustrating deal I've ever experienced on CAG

If it goes live again, I will pay $9 shipped if someone can grab me Tokyo Drift

omg... I checked this late a couple nights when this sale first started... first night I stopped checking about 30 minutes too early... second night nothing... and just gave up...

I dunno, I was checking every night and didn't see jack and figured they wouldn't restock. I won't bother to check anymore, not worth it.

[quote name='Animal7390']link has been posted[/QUOTE]

for 2 fast 2 furious not tokyo drift, I beleive it is on sale as well

The Link is for Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift (3rd Movie)

I would like a link for 2 Fast 2 Furious on Blue Ray (2nd Movie)

[quote name='jgiovanni']for 2 fast 2 furious not tokyo drift, I beleive it is on sale as well[/QUOTE]

i understand what you are saying. i am saying, please read the ENTIRE thread.

Bah, I thought the same thing that they were back in stock when I saw this thread being bumped. :whistle2:( The last page just has lots of requests for links. Getting my hopes up for nothing!

If you need links to any of the movies, it's in the thread. Here's some guidance, even!:

The link for the Fast and the Furious can be found on page 2.
The link for 2 Fast 2 Furious can be found on page 1.
The link for Tokyo Drift is in the OP.

Just emailed Amazon and let the know about walmart.com's prices for both blu's. Hopefully they will match them. Or more then likely I'll get the generic email saying that they do not price match.

[quote name='Pookymeister']aight, im staying up past 1:30 tonight since that seems to be the restock time.[/QUOTE]

Nothing yet.... starting to get pretty damn tired.

Edit: Giving up. Hope others get them tonight, if they have them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope it comes back tonight, then I can snatch the 3rd one and be done with this. Most annoying deal ever.

bread's done
Back