The Fifth Annual CAG NCAA March Madness Contest (Winning Scenarios in Post #266)

single bracket (aka Bored) -- honestly, I don't use the fantasy stuff on Yahoo enough to know which name actually shows up for you. Thanks, OP, for setting this up.

I could not link three people to somebody on CAG or in this thread, so they've been booted. If you are one of those three, feel free to join again as long as you post here to let me know who you are.

I'll make a final sweep just before the tipoff, so keep joining and don't forget to get your picks in before the games start.

Man, I was so busy travelling and getting caught up on work I almost forgot about the tournament starting tomorrow! Just entered (Io's picks). I may throw in a prize but I'll need to sort through stuff tomorrow after I hit this work deadline. Damn, I have a game to watch mid-afternoon too which I may not be able to 'cause of work. For once I didn't go nuts picking my team (Cal) to make it to the Final Four - I'm just hoping they can win one game at least (they've let me down so horribly the last few times). Then if they go on to bust my bracket (by beating Memphis) I'll be thrilled ;).

Entered my Rothgar24 bracket. I may edit it before the games tomorrow because right now I'm all no. 1's in the final four which probably won't happen two years in a row.

bread's done
Back