The Fifth Element and Gattaca [Blu-ray] for $12.49 at Amazon

Thanks Op. Was looking for 5th Element at a cheap price, and this including Gattaca makes em both at $6~ each. Even if the Fifth Element has no special features, how many times will I even see or care for these in so many other Blurays in my collection.

Hmmm, I was looking at buying this last week, but I started researching which release of the Fifth Element this is, since one of the BR releases was supposed to be awful looking, but I must not have finished.
Does anyone know if this is the good one?

Edit: Eh, according to people on SD, it's the remastered BR release. Bought.

If only I didn't already own Fifth Element, I'd be all over this since I still want Gattaca, but I Gattaca can be found pretty cheap, so it's not worth my effort to buy the two pack, then have to find a way to ditch my extra copy of Fifth Element.

Great deal though.

I think mine is supposed to come in before the 20th, so yeah, they got pretty back ordered. While I was looking today though, I saw Jet Li's The One bundled with Kung Fu Hustle for like $17 or $18, whatever the Gattaca/5th Element was going for. Hopefully that one drops too.

awesome OP! I can retire the DVD copies into a box I'm putting in storage of duplicates I have on blu ray. need the space! I wonder if it will actually be two separate cases or just one double-disc case..

[quote name='token2k6']awesome OP! I can retire the DVD copies into a box I'm putting in storage of duplicates I have on blu ray. need the space! I wonder if it will actually be two separate cases or just one double-disc case..[/QUOTE]

It's two separate cases. I've seen it in stores. It's just two individual cases shrink-wrapped together.

bread's done
Back