The First Ever CAG Steam Thread Hunger Games!

I'm just glad The Ghost of Idiotekque died. If he had won despite being 2gud4us, I would have Peta'd myself.

So here's the prize pool for this giveaway, basically Xealot42 will pick his prize first and then the second place person, and so on:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I ask is that you not pick a game you already own, if you own all of the games left, let me know.
Maybe you could put the list in the OP and mark off the games as they are claimed?

Also thanks for doing this. Fun way to spend a Friday night! :D/

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you could put the list in the OP and mark off the games as they are claimed?

Also thanks for doing this. Fun way to spend a Friday night! :D/
This.

Thanks Bobby, great game, we should do it again. I want to drown certain cags.

>that feel when you 'achieved 10th place' and slept through whole event, because you failed with timezones.

At least I could experience the Tebow's chat a bit.

Dude, that was cool. Well, except for me dying early on. fucking ambushers
Solidarity, fellow District 1 citizen!

I missed the action as it took place, but I did read through each and every update. I was cheering out loud when Lakers finally died. Sweet revenge!!

Very fun, Bobby!

Very amusing to read through it!

fucked over by a lurker; shocker.

'Grats xealot and thanks to Bobby for organizing/gifting and the other doninators.

The person in last (Rainking187) will receive a special Booby prize:

Since, they clear need to learn how, the Booby prize is How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition.
This was a neat game. And I don't own How to Survive yet, so I'll take it, but it kind of sucks being first out. There was no suspense wondering how I would do. Thanks for this.

Did I last long? I feel like I lasted pretty long
Now, about those words you and I were going to have, Mak...

...don't mind the knife.

Here's the overall rankings for everyone and will determine your order in request prizes from the prize pool to be posted later:
Aw, man, how am I so much lower than Drabe? We died on the same turn, and while he died in a drunken stupor from some debris, I died having an epic ninja battle in the middle of a tsunami.

This was a neat game. And I don't own How to Survive yet, so I'll take it, but it kind of sucks being first out. There was no suspense wondering how I would do. Thanks for this.
That's what I thought. It's more of a sympathy prize that way. That and you seriously need to learn how to survive. :p

ARGH! I unexpectedly had to work super late tonight. I just got home about an hour ago, but I read through the whole thread and that was awesome and even hilarious at times. What a highly entertaining giveaway to say the least. Thanks for setting all of that up Bobby.

Alright, so the prize train is officially rolling. So just hang in there and be patient. If you wanna PM me with the thing you want ahead of time (if it's still in stock), feel free. If it's gone by the time I get to you, I'll let you know.

bread's done
Back