The Five Deadly Vemons-KIA?

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']I've searched google for what seems forever and got nothing. I really want to see this movie but no one seems to have it. Anyone know where I can get a DVD of this movie?[/QUOTE]

I got a copy of it when I found out that they sold it at my local Value City but that was a while ago. Also, the cover is double sided and it is sold only in Widescreen that I know of.

http://www.amazon.com/Five-Deadly-Venoms-Cheh-Chang/dp/B00004TJS2
Here is a listing of it on Amazon.

Hope this will help you in your search.

For some reason, this movie is hard as hell to find, especially if you're looking to get it on the cheap, and not a bootleg. I think I eventually did pull the trigger and order it from Amazon. Worth it, though. Lizard-style FTW.

I've had this movie for years on DVd and haven't seen it anywhere lately. You should also look for the Return of the Five Deadly Venoms, not really a sequel but has all of the same actors and is also good.

I didn't watch the Five Deadly Venoms, but I did watch "The Return of the 5 deadly venoms".

I thought "return" is one of the films with the most un-intentional humor ever. It's amazing.

bread's done
Back