9. Prince Abakaliki of Nigeria
10. Thurston Howell III
11. Willy Wonka
12. Lucius Malfoy
13. Tony Montana
14. Lara Croft
15. Mario

Who is Prince Abilkiki of Nigeria?

Is he the one that told you he could pay 40 million dollars if you helped him smuggle himself out of the country or something?

[quote name='mcgavin27']Why is Marion on the list? He isn't rich, he's a plumber.[/QUOTE]

I guess you dont know about plumbing contractors. They can make upwards of $300K a year.

Burns is way too high. Scrooge McDuck had vaults the size of a large building filled with gold for crying out loud.

[quote name='Roufuss']Who is Prince Abilkiki of Nigeria?

Is he the one that told you he could pay 40 million dollars if you helped him smuggle himself out of the country or something?[/QUOTE]

No, he was asking people to make donations in order to recover "large sums of money" he had lost.

[quote name='mcgavin27']Why is Marion on the list? He isn't rich, he's a plumber.[/QUOTE]

Ever play the games? One major part of the game is to collect gold coins :)

[quote name='assassinX']Who is this #1 guy ive never even heard of him.[/QUOTE]

You're kidding.....

You've heard of little orphan Annie right?

[quote name='Rihan']You're kidding right....[/QUOTE]

It's very possible he's not... it's not like the play / movie is talked about much anymore. I'm going to wager alot of people from this generation don't know who he is.

It's from Annie, by the way.

[quote name='wubb']Burns is way too high. Scrooge McDuck had vaults the size of a large building filled with gold for crying out loud.[/quote]

Burns should be higher!:D Montgomery Burns rules and the dude has lost his power plant, gone bankrupt, and come back more times than anyone can count. And with today's prices of energy he should be making huge sums of money just as those oil companys are.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Burns should be higher!:D Montgomery Burns rules and the dude has lost his power plant, gone bankrupt, and come back more times than anyone can count. And with today's prices of energy he should be making huge sums of money just as those oil companys are.[/quote]

Plus he has a trillion dollar bill! A trillion dollars!!!

[quote name='javeryh']Plus he has a trillion dollar bill! A trillion dollars!!![/quote]

Ahh...who can forget about the trillion dollar bill.

I have the list saved from last year. I know this s supposed to be a joke and all but where the hell is Santa? He was 1 last year. Also wheres Lex Luthor?

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']I have the list saved from last year. I know this s supposed to be a joke and all but where the hell is Santa? He was 1 last year. Also wheres Lex Luthor?[/QUOTE]

I think after the Infinite crisis, Luthor's money was gone. Maybe. Where is mr. fantastic or the Thing?

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']I have the list saved from last year. I know this s supposed to be a joke and all but where the hell is Santa? He was 1 last year. Also wheres Lex Luthor?[/QUOTE]

Santa was taken off cause kids were writing in saying he was real.

As for Lex, gotta look at the site, can't remember for sure. They go through and explain why some were taken off.

They did this last year and Santa was number one.

Yes Santa isn't real, it's your parents, move on. The Easter Bunny is real through.

bread's done
Back