The Frighteners Blu-Ray ~Amazon~ $10.99

skiizim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (100%)
Frighteners = $12.99

I know it's a bit steep, but I've been watching this since it came out last September. I have the HD-DvD version so I wasn't in a big hurry but this is the cheapest it's been since the movie was released on Blu-Ray.

~Enjoy!

EDIT: Thanks for the update, ShockandAww

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WingsDJY']Never heard of this movie. Is it campy horror? Or comedy?[/QUOTE]

Horror comedy, tho the comedy isn't extreme. It's quite a good film, has some real imagination to it.

[quote name='kevgret']Are there any changes made to this edition that my $1.50 HD DVD version does not have?[/QUOTE]

It includes both versions, the directors cut & theatrical version. This was one of my biggest reasons to pick this one up. As far as extras go, they appear to be the same but here is the Blu-Ray Review

Have the extended on DVD already. A must own for anybody that likes Peter Jackson or just good horror comedy in general.Good find OP

Been waiting for a price drop on the BR version. thanks op.
biasd

good movie would buy if I hadn't watched it on tv every time it came on still tempted though definitely a must buy if u haven't seen it I might play the how low will you game with it before I jump in

[quote name='kpprior']Price just dropped to $10.99; glad I waited a few days![/QUOTE]

I waited months for it, I couldn't wait any longer when it dropped to $14.99, I'm glad more of you are picking this up!

bread's done
Back