The funniest show the OTT doesn't watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Galego23']eww it's a Panasuck and Plasma... lol[/QUOTE]

Really? Never had a problem with any of my Panny's. It's the only tv brand I ever bought besides Sony.

haha well that's my problem I've always had a problem with Panasonic.. the one that's in my living room had to be taken in to be repaired after maybe a year of owning it. I stick with Samsung and Sony now.

[quote name='Galego23']haha well that's my problem I've always had a problem with Panasonic.. the one that's in my living room had to be taken in to be repaired after maybe a year of owning it. I stick with Samsung and Sony now.[/QUOTE]

Well that impression is understandable, given your circumstances.

[quote name='munch']I had no idea. I really don't even know what RLM is. If there was a huge spill I would have thought that we'd get an e-mail. That's crazy.[/QUOTE]

RLM is the physics/math/astronomy building, and my second home. :lol:

Here's the story: http://www.dailytexanonline.com/top-stories/one-injured-after-chemical-spills-1.1914407
That shit did NOT warrant 35 members of AFD. Seeing all of the fire trucks made me think it was way worse than it was.

Anyone here catch Flas Forward yesterday? I got the same feeling that I got when I first watched the season premiere of LOST. Can't wait for next episode.

[quote name='Liquid 2']That man, and your friend, are both morons. Neither of them know what impact letting pandas go extinct will have.

I mean, I can barely believe that a "wildlife expert" would say stupid shit like that.[/QUOTE]

I know what impact letting pandas go extinct would have on me. No more Panda burgers!

It's rarity is what makes it so delicious!

Also, you know who the moron is? It's the idiot who didn't think a game named "Man Eating Giant Eagle: Torico" wouldn't sell in the US! I mean, it's Man Easting Giant Eagle! Who can resist that.

UFC PPV events on Xbox Live Video Marketplace = $55 :lol:

Does anyone know how to make the settings so I sign in automatically when I turn my 360 on?

I don't know how you guys who believe in evolution can shit on that guy. If you believe that nature will kill off the weak and only the strong will survive, then aren't you fighting against nature itself by going to extremes to save arguably weak animals?

[quote name='darthbudge']I don't know how you guys who believe in evolution can shit on that guy. [/QUOTE]

Do you believe in evolution Mr Budge?

The ecosystem is extraordinarily complex, and the end point of complex systems depend heavily on their initial conditions. No one knows what impact the loss of pandas will have, and how it will affect the rest of the ecosystem.
Niches also don't get filled very quickly. Without pandas, the populations of other species will probably become more unstable.

Not to mention that they're dying because we're killing them--pandas have no natural predators.

So, basically, we shouldn't fuck with things, and we should fix what we've fucked with.

Make sense, darthjehova?

Nature isn't really killing them off, darthbudge. Forced loss of habitat due to direct human action isn't "nature taking course", it's fucking with the natural order in the first place.

Also, they're cute and cuddly and I'd be bummed out if they went extinct.

It makes perfect sense, Liquid. However, I don't believe in evolution.

I could be complety wrong, but in the theory of evolution, aren't humans considered just highly evolved animals? In that case it is no different that humans are killing off pandas than if some other predator was killing them.

Do you not believe in survival of the fittest, liquid?

I thought criticizing the tr3y brought out the fanboys out of the woodwork; talk about the flaws in the PSP (esp. the go) and the inmates come running out the fucking asylum (with hate knives in hand).
Good times.

[quote name='darthbudge']I don't know how you guys who believe in evolution can shit on that guy.[/QUOTE]Oh, my. So you're the guy who's making them to stick creationism into textbooks. :)

[quote name='darthbudge']
Do you not believe in survival of the fittest, liquid?[/QUOTE]
Natural selection please, not survival of the fittest. Please don't post the the "watch pieces falling together" cell analogy.

Do you know those security images on websites that they make you enter sometimes to log in? Well I just got one that I had to type:

ni99r

[quote name='darthbudge']It makes perfect sense, Liquid. However, I don't believe in evolution.

I could be complety wrong, but in the theory of evolution, aren't humans considered just highly evolved animals? In that case it is no different that humans are killing off pandas than if some other predator was killing them.

Do you not believe in survival of the fittest, liquid?[/QUOTE]

How you can live in 2009 and not believe in evolution is beyond me.

[quote name='Number83']Do you know those security images on websites that they make you enter sometimes to log in? Well I just got one that I had to type:

ni99r
[/QUOTE]
1. Screen cap
2. Give to TMK (or another CAG who can "use" it)
3. Lawsuit
4.????
5. Profit

Buy us all new PS3 slims. Sony wins, TMK is happy.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Got it working.

Not bad. Went from a 20GB drive to a 120GB drive for a whole lot of hassle and $35.[/QUOTE]

Is it a seamless transition to transfer the data on your 20GB to the 120GB? Do bigger HDD's work?

[quote name='Mojimbo']You're not allowed to type that word, Number83.[/QUOTE]

I'm just as sickened at it as you. I have sent a strongly worded email to customer service.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']1. Screen cap
2. Give to TMK (or another CAG who can "use" it)
3. Lawsuit
4.????
5. Profit

Buy us all new PS3 slims. Sony wins, TMK is happy.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: @ who can "use" it

[quote name='JolietJake']When we're all burning in hell and budge is...wherever the fuck witnesses go, we'll all look quite the fools.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Witnesses don't believe in hell, just that when you die, you're dead forever.

Unless you're a Witness, then you'll be ressurected when God creates his awesome kingdom.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']:rofl:

Witnesses don't believe in hell, just that when you die, you're dead forever.

Unless you're a Witness, then you'll be ressurected when God creates his awesome kingdom.[/QUOTE]
Ah yes, i remember budge mentioning that.

Then everyone trying to figure out what the incentive was to be good.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is it a seamless transition to transfer the data on your 20GB to the 120GB? Do bigger HDD's work?[/QUOTE]

What part of "whole lot of hassle" made it sound seamless?

[quote name='zewone']What part of "whole lot of hassle" made it sound seamless?[/QUOTE]

He didn't explain what part was the "whole lot of hassle" i was mainly asking about the transferring of data.

Another super expensive Marc Ecko hoodie:

pECKO1-6114775_detail4_v250.jpg

:lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']I could be complety wrong, but in the theory of evolution, aren't humans considered just highly evolved animals? In that case it is no different that humans are killing off pandas than if some other predator was killing them.[/QUOTE]
By that argument, the heavy, uneducated use of DDT and other pesticides in the 50s and 60s that wreaked havoc on countless ecosystems should have been left alone. Which is a ridiculous notion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back