The Gameboy Advance is dead. RIP little buddy

I still have my GBA SP Famicom Editon in perfect condition:
nesgbasp_screen001.jpg

scratch that...I have this one:
GBASP_Famicom.jpg
102726676_tp.jpg

But always wanted the one on top.

The original Game Boy was miles better than the GBA. Tetris, and the THREE Zelda games are in the discussion for best games of all time. I don't think the GBA has any original games that we will be looking back on 20 years from now...

I do like my GBA micro though - you can bring that shit anywhere.

The GBA has Minish cap, Firem Emblem, Advance Wars, 2 Metroid games, Drill Doozer, Pokemon, and Golden Sun 1 and 2. That just the games I could think off on the top of my head.

[quote name='62t']The GBA has Minish cap, Firem Emblem, Advance Wars, 2 Metroid games, Drill Doozer, Pokemon, and Golden Sun 1 and 2. That just the games I could think off on the top of my head.[/quote]

Those are all in the "good but not great" category for me. Even the Metroid games which I was highly anticipating were a bit of a let down. Minish Cap was also disappointing and is probably one of my least favorite Zelda games. Advance Wars was very very good though and I never played Fire Emblem...

Linkin that is an awesome GBA. If only it came with the SP2's brighter backlight, that would be the ultimate GBA. I don't think they came out with any special edition GBA SP2's which is a shame.

bread's done
Back