The get better soon Bayxter and X OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mandung...guess what I had for lunch today?

photour4.jpg
:cool:

[quote name='st0neface']Then you'll be even more surprised that it's actually an rpg.[/quote]

Really? Didnt look like a RPG to me.

Jimbo is it for 360 or PC though?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Really? Didnt look like a RPG to me.

Jimbo is it for 360 or PC though?[/quote]

Its like a futuristic/apocalyptic Oblivion...or so I've been told.

[quote name='Mojimbo']jman619, I'll send you a code if you explain why you lurk the OTT.[/quote]

lol. I always read it, and enjoy it,but one time I posted someone told me to get out so I don't post that often in it.

[quote name='jman619']lol. I always read it, and enjoy it,but one time I posted someone told me to get out so I don't post that often in it.[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just spit out my juice reading that!

[quote name='tiredfornow']I drew jman619 out of the shadows by rewording something he said and he reported me. :whistle2:|[/quote]

That's whack, yo!

[quote name='jman619']I guess I'm about to find out. I have some 48 trials. I may have to go gold.[/quote]

Won't work with trials, I beleive

[quote name='seanr1221']That's whack, yo![/quote]

lol. I just asked him to change it.... He made me sound gay like lilboo.... no offense If your reading this....

[quote name='jman619']lol. I just asked him to change it.... He made me sound gay like lilboo.... no offense If your reading this....[/quote]

No offense? What the hell is wrong with this guy? If you really lurk the OTT you would know that every response has to offend at least 2 people and a baby.

Thats what OTT stands for, Offensive Topic........Titface.

[quote name='Soodmeg']No offense? What the hell is wrong with this guy? If you really lurk the OTT you would know that every response has to offend at least 2 people and a baby.

Thats what OTT stands for, Offensive Topic........Titface.[/quote]

I know. I'm to nice. OTT Actually stands for OFF Topic Topic or something yeah...

[quote name='lordwow']God how long have you been watching us?

I feel violated.[/quote]

I only read it sometimes during the day when I'm bored. I just didn't post much cause no one cares what I have to say.

UTPA and the Division of Information Technology are proud to announce its participation in the Microsoft DreamSpark Project. This project allows any current UTPA student to download several Microsoft software development products for free. These products include Visual Studio 2008 Professional, Expression Studio, Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition and XNA game studio. Please access the links below for more information.

Woo hooo!

[quote name='lordwow']Don't worry, we don't care what anyone has to say.[/quote]

I was just about to say that...

Shut up Wow...no one cares what you have to say :nottalking:

Who else needs a beta code? I have one. PM me.

I said that last night and didn't realize my inbox was full. :lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']BlockBuster game/movie pass, Rocko. Use it.[/QUOTE]

Elaborate.

There are only three people that post in here that we absolutely care about and look forward to everything and anything they have to say. Those three people are wubb, TheManaKnight, and FriskyTanuki.

[quote name='tiredfornow']There are only three people that post in here that we absolutely care about and look forward to everything and anything they have to say. Those three people are wubb, TheManaKnight, and FriskyTanuki.[/quote]

I like Mana, and Wubb. I don't know frisky that well.

[quote name='tiredfornow']There are only three people that post in here that we absolutely care about and look forward to everything and anything they have to say. Those three people are wubb, TheManaKnight, and FriskyTanuki.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget TFN!

22.00 a month + tax. You can have any game, dvd or blu-ray out at a time. When you're done with it, you walk into the store and exchange it for whatever you want. You can stop at any time, so if a big game was coming out and you knew you weren't going to rent anything, you just tell them to cancel and you ride out the rest of your month.

Pros:
- Much faster turnover than GameFly. I rented a movie last week and took it back later that night for a game.
- BlockBuster gets pretty much all the new games in.

Cons:
- Have to drive there (Mine's only 5 minutes away and next to my gym, so this isn't a factor for me)
- Limited number of games (at my store, they only have one Bros in Arms, 4 Force Unleashed, etc.).

However, I'm infinitely more satisfied with it over GameFly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back